TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean that would make me feel uneasy. I know if you are downstairs in your house you watch the monitor in the same way but I feel like it's not the same in a hotel, in a separate detached room. It just seems unsafe.
And depending on what they've got, those things are an app and a login. Password's probably Miracle$.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is that white thing by his thumb a baby monitor camera? I guess Lean just stays in her own room and keeps an eye on the monitor while she watches her tv shows all night, while the gruesome twosome scare their way across Southern California.
They used it on the cruise too.
7C7E4E08-AFEB-4D83-9E20-0F61C00E041B.jpeg

I don’t see how or why this would be necessary if Lean was sitting in the room with him. She must’ve been in her own room watching. If something were to happen, there is no guarantee she’d make it into the room in time to help him or even notice if she dozed off or was distracted. These two are the shittiest parents.

Maybe if Ginn spent less time looking for momfluencer cursive lessons or overpriced cushions on instagram and Dim spent less time playing games on his phone, they could be more mindful of things like 1) teaching the kid to swim especially since he is surrounded by or frequently near pools and bodies of water
He bragged at one point about how Buddy would be the best swimmer ever because Dim was a life guard in the past so he was going to teach him early. Too bad being a selfish asshat is the reason why his child won’t be an Olympic level swimmer.

Reactions: 19
They're obviously using the baby monitor to spy on Lynn while they're out, under the guise of "well we just miss $j so much!"

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I still don’t understand why they had the receiver in their room in that one video. Which speculated J$ was sleeping with Stanny at night.

Reactions: 13
I don't understand why they insist on keeping tit then don't need anymore an refuse to buy tit they actually do need

Why does he need a baby monitor? Stanny nanny is prisoner in the room with him on trips an if he's getting up an going into their room during the night/morning then they don't need it anymore, the monitor is purely there to alert them he needs them when he can't get out his room but obviously that stage is passed now

Like buy a fking toddler bed, that's what he NEEDS not a damn monitor

Reactions: 23
Why do these idiots still continue to rely on the SLACKERS for up-to-date info?
View attachment 1574435
🥨 Alert!

I love how if someone references the Trackers' excessive vacations, the stans scream - buT buT buT... iT's ThEiR jOB!

However, this stan responds to someone's inquiry about a lack of vlogs as the Trackers "...enjoying their California trip..."

So which is it, stans?

Are they there on vacation?
Or are they there to work, and cover date-specific events in a timely manner? :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Well I guess waddling whale was to lazy to edit a video you guyzzzzzz I'm so tired from a 5 hour flight the baby didn't let me sleep you don't have a real job jembo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Listening to almost everyone at D23, it was unbearably hot, even for the FL people. Kyle Pallo mentioned that CA has a rule in place where at the peak part of the day, thermostats need to be at 78. I cannot wait to hear the complaints from them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't believe how bad they have been in getting vlogs up....

I really think they just gave up with regards to HHN after the blow back from using other peoples footage.

However for them to have nothing out from D23 at this point is pathetic, but don't worry Jenn will tell us they aren't a Disney News Vlog so it's not like they have to get the information out there in a timely and accurate manner.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I don't think there's even been any activity on her IG with her overuse of filters, has there?

It seems, as of late, if there's not going to be a vlog up, she posts tons of stories. But not this time?

Reactions: 16
No D23 coverage, that's a good way to piss of Disney even more. Oh we invite you to stuff but you can't be bothered to cover our biggest event in 3 years.

Reactions: 21
Still no D23 or California vlogs up huh? Time zones and vacations are "so hard you guuuuuuyyyzzz we're so sorry we haven't posted recently blaaaaahuughghhh"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How long is this vacation? Will they be visiting CA HHN or Knotts Scary?

Reactions: 11
That is their plan to hit up DL/DCA/Uni Hollywood/Knotts
It must be so nice to just duck off to California for lord knows how long... And yet they still can't do the bare minimum when it comes to their jObS

Reactions: 21
It goes to show just how much they take all this for granted an how they think YT will always be there for them, the fact that they can't be bothered to post things to keep people up to date with what's happening, this is exactly how all the younger vloggers are going to overtake them an finally cause them to fade into the backround because they will all be keeping things up to date as it happens on social sites plus getting the vlogs out ASAP, it's no wonder disney can't be bothered with them now, why bother with someone who can't be bothered doing their JOB

Reactions: 22
No D23 coverage, that's a good way to piss of Disney even more. Oh we invite you to stuff but you can't be bothered to cover our biggest event in 3 years.
He wasn't media. He paid out of his own pocket and still isn't covering it. Flushing money down the toilet as usual.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.