TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The difference is Legoland and Peppa Pig passes are like pennies.
Yeah, but they still probably got the highest - the Awesomest - to get the better parking, the water park, PP, and the other Merlin stuff, and that's $299 each. So, $600 plus tax.

ETA: And when J. turns 3... it'll almost be $1,000 for the three of them.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, but they still probably got the highest - the Awesomest - to get the better parking, the water park, PP, and the other Merlin stuff, and that's $299 each. So, $600 plus tax.

ETA: And when J. turns 3... it'll almost be $1,000 for the three of them.
I also wonder if these two realize at what age you become an "Adult" in the eyes of the theme parks....though I also doubt this channel will exist (or their marriage?) by the time $JProp turns 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I also wonder if these two realize at what age you become an "Adult" in the eyes of the theme parks....though I also doubt this channel will exist (or their marriage?) by the time $JProp turns 10.
Yup. Their AP bills are going to get substantially higher once J. turns 3 (and then once #2 turns 3), if they continue to get passes for all of these parks - including both East and West Coast. It's unsustainable for the rate of growth they're currently not achieving. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yup. Their AP bills are going to get substantially higher once J. turns 3 (and then once #2 turns 3), if they continue to get passes for all of these parks - including both East and West Coast. It's unsustainable for the rate of growth they're currently not achieving. :ROFLMAO:
Gin in about 18 months after continued trajectory of vlogger economy.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dim going to claim that Prop #2 is a dwarf/little person so they can pay the child rate longer.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Dim going to claim that Prop #2 is a dwarf/little person so they can pay the child rate longer.
New Dim "park hack" (e.g. wheelchair to front of line, free water in aid stations), make your kids walk on their knees...."bam"...kid price!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why their next vlog is late?

They decided to edit it with some thought since they cannot beat others to the punch, and so far they realize it sucks.

They had an equipment meltdown.

They had a marriage meltdown.

They had a kid meltdown.

(I sincerely hope this is wrong) an issue with the pregnancy.

Gender reveal went sideways somehow.

Lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why their next vlog is late?

They decided to edit it with some thought since they cannot beat others to the punch, and so far they realize it sucks.

They had an equipment meltdown.

They had a marriage meltdown.

They had a kid meltdown.

(I sincerely hope this is wrong) an issue with the pregnancy.

Gender reveal went sideways somehow.

Lazy.
I'll take "LAZY" for all the money

I got to say to this whole forum, we make more good content off these two in minutes than they can muster with hours of footage in weeks

Reactions: 25
God, even loose Disney followers know this and the term's been used in other industries now.
The difference is blue sky projects weren't really announced up until the early 2000's obviously social media and forums spread rumors much faster these days.. This year's d23 was really pathetic. Disney is scrambling to provide anything for their fans to distract from universal opening an entire park in a little more time than it took Disney to build a coaster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Their probably laying low until the blowback of their HHN video dies. It’s worked in the past and they got away with [insert controversy here]. Why wouldn’t it this time?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Their probably laying low until the blowback of their HHN video dies. It’s worked in the past and they got away with [insert controversy here]. Why wouldn’t it this time?
I thought that too...but then I forgot they put out four stupid vlogs since then. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The difference is blue sky projects weren't really announced up until the early 2000's obviously social media and forums spread rumors much faster these days.. This year's d23 was really pathetic. Disney is scrambling to provide anything for their fans to distract from universal opening an entire park in a little more time than it took Disney to build a coaster.
D23

1)Sequels for movies and streaming.

2)Parks get the hat box ghost in Disney World.

3)let’s guess what we do if we had a budget

What a flop. Universal gets a 3rd gate and Disney gets a hat box ghost. Whoopie!

My only hope is that they have stuff lined up but will actually try and over deliver and undersell for once, but I put that at a 1% chance.

• Haha
HOLY tit THEY DIDN'T STAY OVERNIGHT AT THE AIRPORT.

However they are running "a little" late to Dim.

They are still driving to the airport and it's 7:44AM and the plane is supposed to take off at 9AM.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
A minute and a half in and so far their chaotic and hectic trip starts off with them being late to the airport and then Gin takes the wrong people mover because she didn’t realize there was more than one. Egad. How many times have they traveled before and it’s always like it’s the first time.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
They crack me up flying first class for some reason. I mean, whatever it’s nice I get it. They’re just such big shots now 😂

• Haha
1663090004867.png

So....they mask up while wandering around the airport, but then don't mask up in the plan...ohh I forgot when you fly First Class, there's no covid in anything cuntcierge level.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.