TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Hey kid, just pee in your massive diapers even though you're sleeping right next to us in the hotel room cause we're too bleeping lazy to get up in the middle of the night to help you go to the bathroom."

Although considering how much Dim pees and how he can't even make it through a live show without getting the pee shakes, you'd think he's probably up at least once during the night himself to go tinkle in the commode.

Reactions: 17
That was a selfie (with the giant unnecessary heavy camera) so Dim was ALONE in the park when that picture was taken -- "Jackson would have loved it" but the she-beast and her handler had a "great day with him" eating beige food in an overpriced hotel room.
If you zoom in on his sunglasses, it kind of looks like the whale was with him, unless that’s just some random person in line.

Reactions: 10
So is $JProp a heavy (induced) sleeper or is he made to stay in his room for the duration of his "intelligence-improving" 14 hours of nightly sleep?
This reminds me of a weird conversation they had in their last vlog. Ginn, in her efforts to paint a "omg we're just a cute family and J¢ is so excited to be neglected a big brother!" narrative, said that lately Buddy has been coming into their room in the morning when both she and Dimmy are still in bed and likes to kiss her belly (ew). So... she's admitting he just climbs out of his crib, right (which means he has the ability to climb out and say "hey shitheads, I'm peeing my pants!!!")? And Dimmy isn't already busy running 26 miles in the morning before Buddy godzillas his way out of the crib? Dim responded to this bullshit story with a surprised "oh?". Guess they didn't coordinate on their bullshit stories. The thought of anyone kissing Ginn's nasty belly makes me very nauseated though. Gross.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The alleged fertility issues really confuse me. As a woman ages she generally become less fertile. I think some could swallow one miracle pregnancy but not 2.

Slightly off topic but I've always wondered, why doesn't Timbo drink alcohol? I find it weird that so many vloggers don't drink. Each to their own of course, I'm just nosey & need answers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well if they actually hire a legitimate editor we will know once the final product looks more polished...unless they go super cheap and have a teenager do it for them to keep up the guise of Jenn being garbage at her job.
You can't polish a Turd.... But you can roll it in glitter. Hence the sparkly dust Instagram filters Jenn insists on using

• Haha
Thats his big ole camera
It looks like he’s taking the photo with his phone but the person behind the camera doesn’t look huge enough to be Jenn. Could it be Stanny?

Also, this is classic it’s all about ME. He’s talking about how great the characters costumes are but you can’t see their costumes at all. All you see his is stupid ass facial expression and his jacked up tongue . Seriously dude, you’ve got something going on there.

Attachments

This reminds me of a weird conversation they had in their last vlog. Ginn, in her efforts to paint a "omg we're just a cute family and J¢ is so excited to be neglected a big brother!" narrative, said that lately Buddy has been coming into their room in the morning when both she and Dimmy are still in bed and likes to kiss her belly (ew). So... she's admitting he just climbs out of his crib, right (which means he has the ability to climb out and say "hey shitheads, I'm peeing my pants!!!")? And Dimmy isn't already busy running 26 miles in the morning before Buddy godzillas his way out of the crib? Dim responded to this bullshit story with a surprised "oh?". Guess they didn't coordinate on their bullshit stories. The thought of anyone kissing Ginn's nasty belly makes me very nauseated though. Gross.
This is a great observation. There is no way he should be sleeping in a crib if he is climbing out of it. Maybe the whole thing about him climbing into bed is a lie or maybe he is climbing out of his crib. Either way, it’s terrible.

Reactions: 14
A Tim Tracker sighting on Adam the Woo's D23 Vlog. Adam's first vlog D23 Begins at around 20:20. They didn't see each other even though they probably coud have shook hands?

Track1.png

Track2.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Did Tim have a meet n greet, or does this guy mean the Mickey & Minnie meet n greet? Whichever, Jenn & J$ coukd t go and their close pals have all the info.... Utter twats
Screenshot_20220912_233805.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
This is a great observation. There is no way he should be sleeping in a crib if he is climbing out of it. Maybe the whole thing about him climbing into bed is a lie or maybe he is climbing out of his crib. Either way, it’s terrible.
And if he's climbing out of his crib, they really should have a gate on the top landing of their stairs as well, not just the bottom (and they especially should do that with another baby on the way). But they didn't seem concerned either when he was running around in another home vlog on their slippery fake hardwood floors with his socks on near the top of the stairs. 🙄
Screen Shot 2022-09-12 at 3.48.30 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-12 at 3.49.27 PM.png

Reactions: 15
Where’s Tim’s D23 YouTube coverage? Everyone else, it seems, has posted their’s, but I can’t find Tim’s anywhere. I wonder what could have happened? Is Jenn working on something that’s amazing and special?

Or, is she just useless?
🙋🏼‍♀️ I vote that she’s just useless.

1663024468779.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
And Dim needs just rubbers, if he is taking steps and precautions to not get Dejennerate pregnant again. Spoken like a couple that have infertility issues, excuse me, I mean Birth Control issues. Stop taking birth control and you sure as tit can become pregnant. I am not a doctor nor do I play one on TV, but common sense must rule here. I may have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express before hahahaha. The stans are idiots. #homemovies
Mistakes can happen unless Dim get snipped. My sister has 3 boys. They decided they were done. So, my sister had an IUD put it. About 6 months later she got into a car accident and then found out she was pregnant again. this time with her daughter. LOL!! Apparently it was dislodged and boom....LOL!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
You know they have issues with pronouns. So when she says Buddy climbs into bed with “us” she really means “her”. I’m sure Dim and Buddy have been up for hours and sometime in the early afternoon he climbs into bed and kisses her belly. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Ginn gonna see this reddit thread, and demand Tim tell Lynn she needs to take a paycut.
That woman is a cheap pos.
I don't where she lives but the going rate at my local Walmart is $18.00 to fill orders. They pay 19.50 during summer and holiday months. It was my kid's first job. That's double what she's paying.

Reactions: 7
I just want him to get a vasectomy for the hilarious potential video titles:
"I got snipped! Full Experience: Prep, After Care Plus Merch Haul!"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think J runs in in the late morning after he has daddy morning and right before Lean shows up. The family vignette doesn't happen. Ever.

Reactions: 8
That woman is a cheap pos.
I don't where she lives but the going rate at my local Walmart is $18.00 to fill orders. They pay 19.50 during summer and holiday months. It was my kid's first job. That's double what she's paying.
The lady was paying $100 a week for nearly 40 hours a week, that's 2.50 a hour.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.