TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha, I just watched their vlog on 1.75 speed. From now on if I have to watch something of theirs, this is the way.

Timbo just takes himself so seriously and is constantly mansplaining every little thing to Jenn and the camera. It works against him and makes him come across as an idiot, particularly when he just doesn't really understand the topic he's talking about as is often the case.

Oh what just the smallest amount of planning could do for them. Instead of being caught off guard and late to the party on info they'd just by-pass the embarrasment and record proper clips hopefully without stating the obvious, but then that's Tim's signature vlog. He's essentially the Mr Rogers of theme park vloggers, except his audience is much older than 4.

Last edited:
I didn't think that Regal Eagle smokehouse was good at all. Of course I'm from the South and barbecue is life here. LOL!!

The Slackers are at Epcot because they want to try new things....

So I'm expecting them to try absolutely no new things.

They also want to see if Regal Eagle Smokehouse is good. Jen had the Vegan option last time, this time she wants some meat....OH YEAAAAAAAAAAH

SALVO Jenn says it looks like it might rain...She's stealing Tim's schtick.

Tim is upset that certain booths aren't open on the weekdays...It's like he should've realized this by now.

Tim is in mourning the waffle booth isn't open.

They passed 3 booths and didn't get anything from the because they tried everything at Hawaii, it's too hot for cheese soup from Canada, and Tim doesn't want the lobster dish from Citrus Blossom.

They are getting the pork belly from Brazil for the "first time" this year when in reality Timbo had it earlier this year. He has the memory of a goldfish.

Tim also shocked the Friendship Boats are running at Epcot....they've been running internally at Epcot for awhile now.

Jenn says the pork belly is so easy to cut...then proceeds to struggle cutting the pork belly.

She said she used to get it all the time and had a bad one and stopped getting it....That would be fine if they didn't get the Canadian Filet over and over and be disappointed every time.

Tim complains about the beans ruining the flavor of the pork belly.

They stopped at the Morocco booth Tim got baklava and Jenn got the Spicy Hummus Fries

Jenn said "Tim's baklava looks bigger than expected" Words TImbo has never heard about his manhood.

Tim says the Spicy Hummus Fries aren't spicy but then 20 seconds later he says they are spicy.

I feel bad for Jack$on he's clearly on the back burner when it comes to when they are in the parks...he only gets his snackies because bad parenting.

They go back to Mitsukoshi because last time Jack$on ruined their chance to look in the store because he was unhappy.

They buy Jack$on the "Lazy Egg" as Michael Kay calls it.

The Bojos who are afraid to touch things on rides...have no issues picking up plushes and what not.

They finally get to Regal Eagle and there is nobody eating inside.

They got a beef brisket sammich with onion rings....Tim says it looks REALLY *beat* delicious...it looks super dry to me.

The brisket isn't tender...but isn't super chewy.

Tim declares whomever decided to use garlic toast to make a bbq sammich his hero.

For people who raved about 4 Rivers I can't see how Regal Eagle competes...It might be good for QS but I can't see how it would fare against 4 Rivers or even Polite Pig.

Since they split a sammich and side, Tim has excess calories to ingest so he gets the American Dream Frozen Drink.

Jenn complains her frozen lemonade isn't tart enough.

Tim drops the phrase "Patented Pullout" That's how Jenn remained barren for so many years.

They go into the Disney Passholder Popup Shop....well later than any other vlogger.....how the might have fallen off the Disney Media List.

Jenn says Tim's Parents bought them a Cuckoo Clock but never opened it, just like their fans gifts and mail.

Dim gets the discounts wrong...he didn't realize that items are 50% off and then 30% off of that as well.

No wonder Disney dropped them outside of their racism and what not, they add absolutely nothing with their vlogs.

They just found out how the discounts work....They are buying the fancy Norwegian Jackets because they are 50% off and 30% off. They were originally were 175 were like 62 bucks.

They are walking Jack$on backwards because apparently it helps him fall asleep. They are struggling to find ways to get Jack$on to sleep in his stroller.

Jenn called it "literally" the perfect weather day.

They said people suggested bringing a noise machine with them so Jack$on can sleep in the parks...So they need a noise machine, 3 fans, and 1 personal AC unit...This kid is going to struggle so badly adjusting to pretty much everything.

Tim has "heard" reports that Anna and Elsa have been doing pop up meet and greets outside their Royal Summerhaus in Norway....in addition to their cavalcade appearances.

Apparently the birds were circling around Jack$on and Tim was afraid that the birds were going to steal his snackies.

Tim nearly drops an F Bomb when he turns around to see Jenn not wearing her mask.

The jackets they bought were apparently womens jackets....it fits Tim and he will keep it haha.

Tim had no idea he bought a womens jacket....

This is legitimately the funniest the Trackers have done in years.
Tim will try to sell the jacket or get the company to send him a new one for free. Thanks for the recap. Saved me the time of fast forwarding thru the nonsense. I do enjoy scanning the comments to see the poor person making an observation or comment that may offend and get slapped immediately...those are the people that need to wake up

Reactions: 1
😳 SERIOUSLY!
People are right, he is just an afterthought to them. Jackson is their SON, not a pet or something to show off when convenient. And they treat him like CRAP! 😡 😤

They were more in tune with and took better care of Armani and Bandit!
They 1000000% were more in touch with the dogs. They were also allowed to not play with toys and they didn't force it on them, just said "well he doesn't like that". They were fed and given water at regular intervals. They had time to themselves.

Basically everything they should be doing with Baby J.....

Reactions: 2
Scanning through latest vlog -

First, at 21:40, Jenn is loving the new sink sprayer. She says "so... I used to work at restaurants..." and it reminds her of that. I've been real-watching / hate-watching them FOREVER...since pretty much the beginning. When was this??!

Also, what in the holy hell of unsanitary danger is that laying nonchalantly on the window sill? If that's there, I could only imagine what's elsewhere throughout that cesspool of a home. 😲

Jackson, I recommend staying inside your play area.
Whoa is that a needle? Could it possibly be for diabetes?

I see that the Main Street USA Citizens have been let go. I really feel bad for the CMs. My neighbor was 1 year away from retirement as a CM and they let her go. I fells bad for them, I truly do.

Does this mean that Jim is no longer a CM? Also how much longer do you think theTrackers will be friends with them since they have nothing to offer anymore?

Last edited:

I see that the Main Street USA Citizens have been let go. I really feel bad for the CMs. My neighbor was 1 year away from retirement as a CM and they let her go. I fells bad for them, I truly do.

Does this mean that Jim is no longer a CM? Also how much longer do you think theTrackers will be friends with them since they have nothing to offer anymore?
The entire casts of Hoop-Dee-Do, Monsters, Inc., Finding Nemo, and Festival of the Lion King were laid off too per WDW News Today.

And it looks like a needle to me! Even if someone was using that needle, it's not stored properly or sanitary. And if it was something for Bandit, why is it still lying around all these months later?

That's downright scary...things like that just lying around and, as they're showing off their sink, completely oblivious - beyond the cesspool of a messy house - to the optics of an exposed needle just casually lying on the window sill? 😲

That must be why Jenn finally showed Nicole vlogging, and promoted her channel. I don't know much about Nicole and Jim because the trackers never really include them in their vlogs, but so far they seem OK. When Tim did that makeover as Scar, Nicole went with him. He didn't even show her, or talk about her being there. You can see Tim in her vlog from that event, they were sitting right next to each other in the makeup chairs. I always wondered if Nicole was able to plan that visit through her employee connections, and that's why she was there. Or if Tim was offered to promote it by Disney, and Jenn couldn't walk (pregnant), so he invited Nicole.

You’re right! It is a needle! That is unsanitary 🤢

Since he's a main street actor and all those other events (pirates cruises etc) he was a part of are stopped for now, I assume yes, he has been let go. I hope Disney is able to re-hire everyone who has been laid off by next summer.

Last edited:
Since he's a main street actor and all those other events (pirates cruises etc) he was a part of are stopped for now, I assume yes, he has been let go. I hope Disney is able to re-hire everyone who has been laid off by next summer.
Yeah, they're salaried employees or retirees. I recall a long wait list. And they're not mobile homes like typical smallish mobile homes we all think of. Bay Court is actually nice - more like manufactured-styled homes with nice-sized yards. Some of them are very pretty with pools and all. :)

(For anyone wondering, Bay Court is just off Reams Rd., near to the back entrance to Disney U., MK CM parking lot, etc.)

That must be why Jenn finally showed Nicole vlogging, and promoted her channel. I don't know much about Nicole and Jim because the trackers never really include them in their vlogs, but so far they seem OK. When Tim did that makeover as Scar, Nicole went with him. He didn't even show her, or talk about her being there. You can see Tim in her vlog from that event, they were sitting right next to each other in the makeup chairs. I always wondered if Nicole was able to plan that visit through her employee connections, and that's why she was there. Or if Tim was offered to promote it by Disney, and Jenn couldn't walk (pregnant), so he invited Nicole.
That scar makeover he got still gives me nightmares.

I was watching an AllEars movie when I had the latest Tracker movie come up as a suggestion in the queue. I don't understand how they think a thumbnail of the two of them shoving food into their maws is a good way to attract viewers, because it makes me feel sick and not even consider wanting to watch their sad excuse of content (which I don't anyway).

I like how so many in their comments section from the vlog the other day are telling Jenn she needs to avoid dairy herself if she's still nursing (since they said Jackson is having issues with dairy).

As if she'd make any dietary sacrifice like that. Please. We all know what she ate so much of during pregnancy that were pretty much on the no-no list. :rolleyes: It'd take A LOT for her to give up stuffing her face with dairy-laden foods.

Last edited:
Yeah, they're salaried employees or retirees. I recall a long wait list. And they're not mobile homes like typical smallish mobile homes we all think of. Bay Court is actually nice - more like manufactured-styled homes with nice-sized yards. Some of them are very pretty with pools and all. :)

(For anyone wondering, Bay Court is just off Reams Rd., near to the back entrance to Disney U., MK CM parking lot, etc.)
Sorry, I edited down my post when I realized Timbo would probably read it and use the info in it some day as proof that he knows everything.
🤔

Reactions: 4

I posted this in the 1st thread, but it's still my favorite picture of Jim. Tim asked Jim and Nicole what they thought of a vegan restaurant they were at, Jim started talking and Jenn cut him off lol. Nicole and Jim seem like decent people unlike Tim and Jenn. Trackers were using Jim for CM perks and Nicoles using Trackers to try to get more followers. Nicole also took those awful pregnancy pictures

Jim.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry, I edited down my post when I realized Timbo would probably read it and use the info in it some day as proof that he knows everything.
🤔
Oh, it's not a secret here in town.

I thought (at least last was told; could be wrong) it might be gated anyways so good luck to ol' Tim to try and breach that for some sweet vlog footage while still trying to gain his media cred back! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Oh, it's not a secret here in town.

I thought (at least last was told; could be wrong) it might be gated anyways so good luck to ol' Tim to try and breach that for some sweet vlog footage while still trying to gain his media cred back! :ROFLMAO:
You know he would, but that's Dev's m.o.
Tim would simply bombard the counsel with emails demanding access.

You know he would, but that's Dev's m.o.
Tim would simply bombard the counsel with emails demanding access.
Yep. You got it!

(Side note - Bay Lake / Bay Court has been covered quite a few times in the Orlando Sentinel over the course of decades and other Disney-centric publications so that's why I said it's not really a secret here in town. In fact, I recently saw nice photos and such of a few of the homes (but can't remember what the publication or website was I saw them - sorry! :( But Google Earth comes in handy to view overhead shots of the property and you can see the homes (though can't see "streetview" just 2D or 3D from overhead Pretty neat to live on property like that!)

Yep. You got it!

(Side note - Bay Lake / Bay Court has been covered quite a few times in the Orlando Sentinel over the course of decades and other Disney-centric publications so that's why I said it's not really a secret here in town. In fact, I recently saw nice photos and such of a few of the homes (but can't remember what the publication or website was I saw them - sorry! :( But Google Earth comes in handy to view overhead shots of the property and you can see the homes (though can't see "streetview" just 2D or 3D from overhead Pretty neat to live on property like that!)
So does Disney own the homes and rent them out? I can't imagine them deeding property like that.

I'm sure one would have to be in Disney's good graces to live there. As you said, employees, retirees, etc.
I don't think T&J would have been able to move to such a location being nobodies and known problems.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.