TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw on a video where Tim was apologizing for the microphone facing the wrong direction or some dumb tit. And in the comments some other idiot saying “ you don’t have to apologize I can’t believe people here would complain “ as I scrolled down, not one complaint about the microphone was on YT, unless it was deleted. I wouldn’t be surprised.
They really have mastered the art of manipulating their stans with both sympathy and dumb question prompts.

"so sorry! our mic was facing the wrong way! please forgive us!" "so sorry! I didn't get the vid out on time!" "so sorry! we lost our footage"

blah blah blah. No one would have even noticed if they don't draw attention to it. It's just another ploy.

Same with the umpteenth stupid question "how do you eat a cupcake because we're morons?" "do these sprayed on bike shorts make me look awful?" "what is a cheap cooler you can recommend because we apparently don't know how to Google or do our own research..."

Reactions: 4
It's a Home Vlog...Jenn is in the backseat as they are waiting for their grocery order....but they also will be going into the foodstore to get other things....So why not just go into the store and get ALL THE GROCERIES AT ONCE?

They apparently left the Tesla running when they ran into Publix with the AC on to keep their groceries cold...

Jenn also made no effort with her hair and just slapped an awful bow on it.

Tim is wearing his DADDY'S LITTLE BUDDY Uniqlo T-Shirt.

They got new "snackies" for Jack$on to eat...giant Gerber crackers for teething.

Tim amazed that he gave food to Jack$on and he just started eating it without instructions. Who knew that a near one yeard old baby would know to eat.

They got a bunch of junkfood to send to their UK friends....They bought of Smores inspired snacks for the KrispySmores aka the DingySmores.

Also the way Tim says CHAWK-LIT really bothers me.

Jack$on gets a bib-cape shirt thing...and he's refusing to eat the raviolis.

They are trying to omit all dairy from Jack$ons diet....I believe it'll go as well as Tim omitting sugar and carbs from his "diet"

It is amazing and I say this a heterosexual male, that Tim can wear skin tight shorts and there is absolutely no bulge or any semblance of having a penis. Must be why Jenn is always so excited to shove a Ronto Wrap down her throat.

One of the things on Timbos To Do List is to replace the sink...He's going to get started on it, I'll be legitimately impressed if it gets done in one vlog.

Jenn with the amazing question "Do you have to assemble a sink?"

Jenn wants a the little silicon tube thing to roll garlic in so they can remove the garlic skins more easily.

Jenn is making BBQ Meatloaf, and apparently she didn't follow a previous recipe and used an ingredient needed for this meal in a prior meal.

The BBQ Meatloaf looks like a super shiny brown turd, Tim couldn't be happier to put it in his mouth.

Their dining room/kitchen looks like a god damn warzone.

View attachment 288819

It's the next morning, and now it's time for Tim to do some good old-fashioned manual labor.

Jenn is amazed how dirty the sink was around the edge of the sink.

Jenn feels like she should replace their sink more often....To which she asks Tim how often are you supposed to replace your sink?

Tim's response "Never"

The sink hole is apparently too small for the new sink....

Jack$on got up from his nap so Jenn runs a 4.3 40 yard dash up the flight of stairs to dote on him.

Tim is struggling to use the template provided with the sink...and it's not going well.

Tim is now using a small handsaw to trim 1/16th of an inch to get the sink to fit flush...he doesn't look very happy.

Tim blames Jack$on because he can't use a power tool because it apparently frightens him.

Jenn is shocked by the size of the sink.....do they not measure anything before they buy it?

We get another time skip, they are having dinner...Jenn made "Easy Takeout Orange Chicken"....Tim asks was it easy? Jenn responds "NO IT WASN'T!"

Jenn is amazed by the fact it takes them longer to do things now with a baby versus just the two of them.

Apparently over the course of 3 days it took to film this, Jack$on had a "stomach bug" Jenn really loves playing up the sympathy and asking for forgiveness card A TON!

As with all their outros, you can see Jenn reading the spiel from a website on her laptop/tablet with the reflection in her glasses. Would it kill them to just do 5 minutes of research on these charities that "they feel need someone to shine a spotlight on"?
Quite a few commenters on today’s vlog are suggesting they try making homemade ravioli for Jack$on. Obviously, these people don’t watch regularly enough to realize these two dopes can’t function in the kitchen without a meal subscription box. Exhausting!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They really have mastered the art of manipulating their stans with both sympathy and dumb question prompts.

"so sorry! our mic was facing the wrong way! please forgive us!" "so sorry! I didn't get the vid out on time!" "so sorry! we lost our footage"

blah blah blah. No one would have even noticed if they don't draw attention to it. It's just another ploy.

Same with the umpteenth stupid question "how do you eat a cupcake because we're morons?" "do these sprayed on bike shorts make me look awful?" "what is a cheap cooler you can recommend because we apparently don't know how to Google or do our own research..."
The cooler suggestion is them trying for a sponsor. If they would use Twitter then the stans could tag companies in their post. But we all know it’s no secret Dim reaches out to companies begging for free stuff.

......”harder for us to do things”

YOU HAVE ONE F**KING CHILD. You are not the parents of octuplets. Also, Dim, Jack$on is scared of power tools?? Here’s an idea, acclimate him to the noise or you will NEVER be able to do anything.

Jack$on must be scared of the noise from a vacuum and mop (I’m being facetious with the mop noise because they don’t make noise) too because it sure looks like they aren’t doing any of those things in that cesspool McMansion
He's never going to get used to anything especially since it seems like they are always saying he's scared of one thing or another. Although if you let me tell it, some of the things the claim he's afraid of I feel like they are just overreacting with him as usual

The cooler suggestion is them trying for a sponsor. If they would use Twitter then the stans could tag companies in their post. But we all know it’s no secret Dim reaches out to companies begging for free stuff.
Dim still wants his free Flemings Steakhouse dinner.

It's a Home Vlog...Jenn is in the backseat as they are waiting for their grocery order....but they also will be going into the foodstore to get other things....So why not just go into the store and get ALL THE GROCERIES AT ONCE?

They apparently left the Tesla running when they ran into Publix with the AC on to keep their groceries cold...

Jenn also made no effort with her hair and just slapped an awful bow on it.

Tim is wearing his DADDY'S LITTLE BUDDY Uniqlo T-Shirt.

They got new "snackies" for Jack$on to eat...giant Gerber crackers for teething.

Tim amazed that he gave food to Jack$on and he just started eating it without instructions. Who knew that a near one yeard old baby would know to eat.

They got a bunch of junkfood to send to their UK friends....They bought of Smores inspired snacks for the KrispySmores aka the DingySmores.

Also the way Tim says CHAWK-LIT really bothers me.

Jack$on gets a bib-cape shirt thing...and he's refusing to eat the raviolis.

They are trying to omit all dairy from Jack$ons diet....I believe it'll go as well as Tim omitting sugar and carbs from his "diet"

It is amazing and I say this a heterosexual male, that Tim can wear skin tight shorts and there is absolutely no bulge or any semblance of having a penis. Must be why Jenn is always so excited to shove a Ronto Wrap down her throat.

One of the things on Timbos To Do List is to replace the sink...He's going to get started on it, I'll be legitimately impressed if it gets done in one vlog.

Jenn with the amazing question "Do you have to assemble a sink?"

Jenn wants a the little silicon tube thing to roll garlic in so they can remove the garlic skins more easily.

Jenn is making BBQ Meatloaf, and apparently she didn't follow a previous recipe and used an ingredient needed for this meal in a prior meal.

The BBQ Meatloaf looks like a super shiny brown turd, Tim couldn't be happier to put it in his mouth.

Their dining room/kitchen looks like a god damn warzone.

View attachment 288819

It's the next morning, and now it's time for Tim to do some good old-fashioned manual labor.

Jenn is amazed how dirty the sink was around the edge of the sink.

Jenn feels like she should replace their sink more often....To which she asks Tim how often are you supposed to replace your sink?

Tim's response "Never"

The sink hole is apparently too small for the new sink....

Jack$on got up from his nap so Jenn runs a 4.3 40 yard dash up the flight of stairs to dote on him.

Tim is struggling to use the template provided with the sink...and it's not going well.

Tim is now using a small handsaw to trim 1/16th of an inch to get the sink to fit flush...he doesn't look very happy.

Tim blames Jack$on because he can't use a power tool because it apparently frightens him.

Jenn is shocked by the size of the sink.....do they not measure anything before they buy it?

We get another time skip, they are having dinner...Jenn made "Easy Takeout Orange Chicken"....Tim asks was it easy? Jenn responds "NO IT WASN'T!"

Jenn is amazed by the fact it takes them longer to do things now with a baby versus just the two of them.

Apparently over the course of 3 days it took to film this, Jack$on had a "stomach bug" Jenn really loves playing up the sympathy and asking for forgiveness card A TON!

As with all their outros, you can see Jenn reading the spiel from a website on her laptop/tablet with the reflection in her glasses. Would it kill them to just do 5 minutes of research on these charities that "they feel need someone to shine a spotlight on"?
What’s up with all their self diagnosing? First it was their infertility. Now it’s dairy gives Jackson stomach issues. Meanwhile Jenn still eats lots of foods containing dairy. Ahh, if you are still breastfeeding him, he is getting dairy 🙄.

Will he ever self feed? Not when he balks and they immediately ram the food in his mouth. Leave him alone and he will figure it out.

Re: the food bib/cloth
Tim, just because it didn’t work for your kid, who can’t feed himself at 11 months, doesn’t make it a lousy product. I can see how if utilized with a normal baby it can save a lot of messes.

Reactions: 1
There really needs to be an entire thread for Prince Charming Dev because his level of douche seems to increase with every video

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not if you think it may be causing an allergic reaction. He’s under 1 so really he gets all of his nutrients from breastmilk or formula, the latter is normally cow milk based. I will say if Jenn is still breastfeeding then she should be cutting dairy as well. Which she obviously isn’t doing.
Our pediatrician was very specific about what I should and shouldn’t be eating when I was breastfeeding. Eat very healthy, but no need to deprive yourself, her main thing was to avoid food dyes especially Red40.
She is 100% still nursing and with all the dairy she eats, I think they would have noticed this brand new dairy allergy before now!

What’s up with all their self diagnosing? First it was their infertility. Now it’s dairy gives Jackson stomach issues. Meanwhile Jenn still eats lots of foods containing dairy. Ahh, if you are still breastfeeding him, he is getting dairy 🙄.

Will he ever self feed? Not when he balks and they immediately ram the food in his mouth. Leave him alone and he will figure it out.

Re: the food bib/cloth
Tim, just because it didn’t work for your kid, who can’t feed himself at 11 months, doesn’t make it a lousy product. I can see how if utilized with a normal baby it can save a lot of messes.
She also self-diagnosed her anxiety, panic attacks, carpal tunnel syndrome, and back issues. Just remembering those off the top of my head.

She always strikes me as the type of person that actually strangely RELISHES having a sickness or diagnosis because it gives them attention.

YOU HAVE ONE F**KING CHILD. You are not the parents of octuplets. Also, Dim, Jack$on is scared of power tools?? Here’s an idea, acclimate him to the noise or you will NEVER be able to do anything.
RIGHT! That kid won't be able to deal with anything at this rate. The feeding himself and doesn't want to get messy! Well help him get over that. And with ZERO noise all the time, he won't ever deal with every day noises either. That might be why he doesn't do well in the parks, it's too much noise for him.

She also self-diagnosed her anxiety, panic attacks, carpal tunnel syndrome, and back issues. Just remembering those off the top of my head.

She always strikes me as the type of person that actually strangely RELISHES having a sickness or diagnosis because it gives them attention.
she is the epitome of a hypochondriac.
I’m honestly surprised that they didn’t try to profit off of a COVID scare like PCD did

RIGHT! That kid won't be able to deal with anything at this rate. The feeding himself and doesn't want to get messy! Well help him get over that. And with ZERO noise all the time, he won't ever deal with every day noises either. That might be why he doesn't do well in the parks, it's too much noise for him.
that is EXACTLY why he doesn’t enjoy the parks.

I made the mistake of demanding PURE SILENCE the second my son fell asleep and now he has a tough time sleeping in anything but and wakes at the slightest noise (my own mistake hey we all have to make them) BUT it feels like Dim and Dimmer are making EVERY mistake in the proverbial book

Remember how they want to get him a smash cake for his birthday? I bet Tim will be one of those people who forces the kid's hand into the cake, and smooshes it into his face himself because he thinks Jackson is taking too long

I agree with you on a lot of her illnesses. She wants the attention and nothing gives sympathy like illness. I respectfully disagree with you about the anxiety. I think she has a type of anxiety(among other things).

I agree with you on a lot of her illnesses. She wants the attention and nothing gives sympathy like illness. I respectfully disagree with you about the anxiety. I think she has a type of anxiety(among other things).
I've had DX anxiety / panic disorder for 22 years.

The reason why I always would second-guess her is because after I'd have a legit panic attack in Target or elsewhere, the last thing I'd have on my mind would be to get in the car, turn on the phone / camera, and vlog and yap about it to "you guuuuyssss."

I'd be a ball of jittery, frazzled emotions and in tears so often, feeling exhausted, depressed, and stupid for letting my anxiety control me.

Her anxiety also would seem to turn off and on. She'd say she couldn't be around large crowds and talking to strangers as it would induce her anxiety, but then a few vlogs later, she'd be in large crowds talking to a line of stans greeting her and Tim at wall-to-wall-of-people MNSSP, as an example. Or, in a crowded plane to Tokyo. Or, anything #hosted. If it's #hosted, as we all know with COVID, their fears and anxieties magically disappear.

I've had DX anxiety / panic disorder for 22 years.

The reason why I always would second-guess her is because after I'd have a legit panic attack in Target or elsewhere, the last thing I'd have on my mind would be to get in the car, turn on the phone / camera, and vlog and yap about it to "you guuuuyssss."

I'd be a ball of jittery, frazzled emotions and in tears so often, feeling exhausted, depressed, and stupid for letting my anxiety control me.

Her anxiety also would seem to turn off and on. She'd say she couldn't be around large crowds and talking to strangers as it would induce her anxiety, but then a few vlogs later, she'd be in large crowds talking to a line of stans greeting her and Tim at wall-to-wall-of-people MNSSP, as an example. Or, in a crowded plane to Tokyo. Or, anything #hosted. If it's #hosted, as we all know with COVID, their fears and anxieties magically disappear.
Yikes!!
I should have been more specific, i think she has some type of social anxiety. The only thing that is consistent about her illness is how she acts around people. But then again, you can Google basic symptoms of anxiety/social anxiety. The only reason I mentioned it is because I was dx with anxiety as well but I mine is only around people. my symptoms are like hers, except I will cry in social situations at times. I honestly think she really needs to be evaluated for a mood disorder

she is the epitome of a hypochondriac.
I’m honestly surprised that they didn’t try to profit off of a COVID scare like PCD did

that is EXACTLY why he doesn’t enjoy the parks.

I made the mistake of demanding PURE SILENCE the second my son fell asleep and now he has a tough time sleeping in anything but and wakes at the slightest noise (my own mistake hey we all have to make them) BUT it feels like Dim and Dimmer are making EVERY mistake in the proverbial book
Luckily I didn't listen to my mother in law and make the house super quiet whenever my son would fall asleep. We played the TV at normal volume and even the radio. Sometimes driving in the car and playing the radio was the only thing that would put him to sleep. LOL!! Now, he can sleep anywhere and with any amount of noise. When he was a month old we took him to the movies. People walked by and made comments like, oh great. There's a baby in here. He slept right through it. LOL!! When it was over we were waiting for everyone to clear out and a few people said he was so good and they didn't even know he was in there. LOL!!

]And we let him eat Thanksgiving dinner when he was 8 months old. Tiny pieces of turkey and such. You need to let a kid be a kid.

I thought I was a helicopter parent. Jenn and Dim take that to a new level though....

Reactions: 3
A random older video was suggested to me today. Jen runs the Star Wars 10k (poorly) and at the end when she is crowned swamp queen erm I mean given her medal...the poor employee accidentally hits her in the mouth. She makes sure to roll her eyes into the camera and then makes sure that she brings it up yet again in the next clip about how she was assaulted 🙄🙄🙄🙄
But was it an accident 😉🤭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.