TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are people opinions on trespassing? How do youtubers get away with it? I'm just saying this as there are a lot of talk lately because of parks etc are temporally closed or will be closing again soon due to this virus. Is there any consequences for doing this? fines? prison? I know a lot of vloggers/youtubers do it. Do you ever report these channels? or even tried to go even further and contact the owner for trespassing? Isn't it classed as private property?
I didn't realize there's talks about parks closing again? Where did you hear this?

Reactions: 1
I didn't realize there's talks about parks closing again? Where did you hear this?
I haven't heard anything about the parks closing again either. Hacker T. Dog where did you hear this? We know that it's going to be a while before Disneyland can reopen with the new guidelines, but I have heard nothing about WDW possibly shutting down again.

Reactions: 3
The parks in FL will not close again. They can't open in CA and they're pissed about it. They've shown they can open safely in FL they will be safe in CA. DeSantis wants the parks to increase their capacity so at least the executives are being smarter than Desantis. Newsom is too cautious and DeSantis is not cautious enough. Directly between them is where both of them should be.
Adam the Woo is banned from Universal Orlando. He's still allowed in Universal Hollywood though. He got banned for filming in an area he wasn't supposed to.

Ugh I didn't watch the newest video but the Slackers were invited out to the GTKW Million Lights thing.

I love what GKTW does, but the Slackers are so phony with how they pretend they truly care about charitable causes.

I scanned it - mostly on mute.

They show GKTW for roughly the first 8 1/2 minutes out of a 28-minute vlog.

Then they switch things up and show a trip to Sanford with Thirsty Nicole and Mayor Jim.

They eat at the very vegan-friendly [sarc] Hollerbach's (which IMHO as greatly gone downhill over the years and reeks of salt because it's all canned and prepacked foods he sells around the corner from the restaurant in his little shop).

Nicole and Jim bring the dog. Tim and Jenn bring Jackson. They walk around aimlessly showing random things on the street.

They go into Wondermade and get ice cream and marshmallows.

@19:16, Jenn appears to be sporting spray-on bike shorts again.

@19:24, Nicole starts making overly dramatic facial expressions and hand gestures in the background about - I'm guessing - the ice cream being very cold.

I unmuted about 20:15 to hear a very awkward exchange between Jim and Jenn. Jim clearly does not want to be there.

They show boats on Lake Monroe.

They ramble for the last 6 mins. - in the car, Tim at home by himself, the two of them on the couch.

Jenn lost her phone in the house for a whole day (oy - the drama)

...and they close by talking about GTKW again (that they dedicated a whopping 8 1/2 minutes out of a 28-minute vlog to) :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Ugh I didn't watch the newest video but the Slackers were invited out to the GTKW Million Lights thing.

I love what GKTW does, but the Slackers are so phony with how they pretend they truly care about charitable causes.
GKTW LOVES TTT and MKay! 🤮
Apparently they also asked MKay to make a 30 - 60 sec commercial for them, including drone footage! I wonder if it will contain his melon head blocking the view 😂 🙄

Any business that supports and enables these peoples’ horrid behavior I am done with.

GKTW LOVES TTT and MKay! 🤮
Apparently they also asked MKay to make a 30 - 60 sec commercial for them, including drone footage! I wonder if it will contain his melon head blocking the view 😂 🙄

Any business that supports and enables these peoples’ horrid behavior I am done with.
GKTW is really a great organization - an iconic non-profit in the Central Florida community.

I wouldn't penalize them - or the terminally ill / critically ill kids they help via our financial support - for not being 100% "in the know" as to the background of two random Disney vloggers.

They would really have no way of knowing about MK's shadiness unless they lurk on boards like this or Guru... and TT - well, they totally suck but, again, GKTW isn't likely aware as to any withdrawal of media cred at Disney or Universal due to prior vlogs and behavior and just wants the word out to get $$$.

JMHO.

Hi. Im new here 🙋‍♀️Nice to have a place to share my opinion without being attacked by Ellen Smith aka Tiffany Ann. :rolleyes:

I actually live near Sanford and often walk downtown, I'm glad I didn't see them. Funny back in the day I would have been excited to run into them, now I'm so turned off by them. I cant ever look at them in the same way.

Today's video observations........

Skipped over their intro and GKTW, so no idea what was said there.

Sparkly Nicole's hair is a freaking mess.

Timbo doesn't like Mezzo Mix, he made sure we knew that!

I thought they were on a diet??? Super heavy carb loaded food again with dessert and then marshmallows on top of that.

It seems like a nice day in Sanford. Tim isn't glistening at all and they are in the shade, looks overcast. Jim and Nicole are in long sleeves even. YET, Jackson has his mega fans blowing in his face. WTF!

Jenn sitting in the back seat all the time just irks the hell out of me!

Do they REALLY need tips on how to find a lost phone??? Like why even leave that in, when they had already found it before they posted. Ridiculous!

Today's video observations........

Skipped over their intro and GKTW, so no idea what was said there.

Sparkly Nicole's hair is a freaking mess.

Timbo doesn't like Mezzo Mix, he made sure we knew that!

I thought they were on a diet??? Super heavy carb loaded food again with dessert and then marshmallows on top of that.

It seems like a nice day in Sanford. Tim isn't glistening at all and they are in the shade, looks overcast. Jim and Nicole are in long sleeves even. YET, Jackson has his mega fans blowing in his face. WTF!

Jenn sitting in the back seat all the time just irks the hell out of me!

Do they REALLY need tips on how to find a lost phone??? Like why even leave that in, when they had already found it before they posted. Ridiculous!
Tim doesn't like anything orange flavored mixed with something else. He'll only enjoy plain citrus things. He absolutely detests orange and chocolate together.

I seem to remember Jenn saying that she had never seen any of the Harry Potter movies or read any of the books ( not surprising as I doubt she has ever read a book), but in today’s video, all of a sudden she’s an expert on HP. WTF?🤔

Reactions: 2
Wow, big jump in views all of a sudden. How long can they buy views as their numbers head down hill before having to hock the Gucci sweater (which doesn't fit anymore) and the Tiffany jewelry?

Reactions: 2
I seem to remember Jenn saying that she had never seen any of the Harry Potter movies or read any of the books ( not surprising as I doubt she has ever read a book), but in today’s video, all of a sudden she’s an expert on HP. WTF?🤔
Yep. I think she even talked about it in the live vlogs during the start of the pandemic. Pretty sure someone said you have all the books but haven't read any of them? (or someone saw all the books sitting there in a vlog and made a comment) And she laughed and said no.

(but y'all correct me if I'm wrong on the books)

Edited to add: I do remember them going to see at least one of the movies way back when, possibly all of them but I know for sure I watched a vlog where they saw one (when Jenn still drove)

Yep. I think she even talked about it in the live vlogs during the start of the pandemic. Pretty sure someone said you have all the books but haven't read any of them? (or someone saw all the books sitting there in a vlog and made a comment) And she laughed and said no.

(but y'all correct me if I'm wrong on the books)

Edited to add: I do remember them going to see at least one of the movies way back when, possibly all of them but I know for sure I watched a vlog where they saw one (when Jenn still drove)
Someone said she claims to be a Ravenclaw? I would never peg her in that house. One reason-and this is going to be harsh, she seems to lack “book smart”

Reactions: 4
Someone said she claims to be a Ravenclaw? I would never peg her in that house. One reason-and this is going to be harsh, she seems to lack “book smart”
She's a Ravenclaw like I'm a Slytherin. She isn't. I don't think she even knows what house she would be in or she faked the test to get the result she wanted. Either way, she isn't a Ravenclaw. LOL!!

Is he referring to our PeteyKirch, or is the joke just going over my head? 18:35

• Haha
Is he referring to our PeteyKirch, or is the joke just going over my head? 18:35
I doubt they are referring to me.

I don't comment on their videos anymore since I'm pretty much blacklisted from their comment section.

RE "Peter....Peter" comment by Tim.

She was yapping about some writer she reads on Vulture.com. Must be someone she reads often and Tim tried to make a stupid joke.

RE "Peter....Peter" comment by Tim.

She was yapping about some writer she reads on Vulture.com. Must be someone she reads often and Tim tried to make a stupid joke.
To be fair the way he said Peter was the funniest thing I've ever heard him say 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.