TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Slackers are at Animal Kingdom because Timbo wants to win more Carnival Prizes.

They also want to ride the Safari because it's "cooler" out so they are hoping the animals are more active.

They also want to try the Yak & Yeti quickserve.

Jenn is wearing leggings and her legs look like sand or raw meat shoved into a bag.

They stop so Jack$on can see bubbles, he has absolutely reaction.

Tim thinks the best opportunity to win prizes because the game is skilled base not chance based.

Tim and Jenn seemed shocked that during the week days there are less things open.

They spent $36 on their lunch. Jenn got tempura shrimp, Tim got a chicken sammich, and they got Jack$on chicken fried rice.

Tim is confused by the sauce because he cannot read menu boards.

They complain that it was expensive, but then they seemed shocked with how much food they got.

They once again feed themselves first, and Jack$on is an afterthought.

Tim complains that his Hot Honey Fried Chicken is SPICY. Tim says it's so spicy it's burning his entire mouth, Jenn says it's just the tip of the tongue spicy.

Tim has the genius idea that they should keep giving Jack$on water if they keep feeding him super salty foods....

Their Safari Driver is a lady named Tiffany....imagine if it was Tiffany Ann and she had no idea that her heroes were riding on her truck.

Jack$on's reward for being a good boy on the safari is to get some water out of his sippy cup.

Jenn with the Disney Pro Trip ride the Safari when it's cooler/rainy because animals are more active!

Jenn utters the phrase "We've been learning a lot of new things today"

Jenn is thankful for Covid allowing her to stop and appreciate the little things in the parks.

They try basketball game again, Jenn is absolutely trash shooting hoops. Tim went 2 to 3, they picked the Brontosaurus. Tim hands it to Jack$on and he immediately drops it on the floor.

They go into the one store and Tim sees Loungefly backups that are new to Tim, and 3 months old to us.

Timbo is also on the search for Christmas Merch.

Reactions: 3
Good recap, PK.

Seriously... how are people stanning all over the Trackers over banal content like this? I don't get it!

I just watched the bit of the vlog part about the food.

This isn't the first time they've been to Disney. If they were that concerned about price and / or portion size (knowing Jackson wouldn't obviously be able to down a full meal), why didn't they just -

a) ask a CM how big the portion size would be (to help with their decision-making)
b) order one of their meals off the kids menu to share more bland tidbits with Jackson (i.e. for him to have tiny pieces of chicken tenders)
OR
c) just have ordered something that both Jackson AND they could have eaten without wasting or bemoaning the fact that the chicken-fried rice was too big of a portion? That is, Jenn just order the chicken-fried rice for her AND Jackson to share.

I don't get their logic... ???

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
SO I have been watching Tokyo Disney videos, as we are planning to go after my daughter graduates college. We watched T&Js. Who were the British couple that went with them?

Krispy Smores...they have they're own youtube channel. Much smaller following.

An acquired taste I'd say. I personally didnt last long with them

Reactions: 1
Someone said she claims to be a Ravenclaw? I would never peg her in that house. One reason-and this is going to be harsh, she seems to lack “book smart”
Homegirl can’t clean her house or edit a point and shoot video in a timely manner, I’m POSITIVE she has no desire to read a novel.

• Haha
Homegirl can’t clean her house or edit a point and shoot video in a timely manner, I’m POSITIVE she has no desire to read a novel.
I don't understand how they never seen the movies, when it seems like there is a Potter marathon on every week.

I don't understand how they never seen the movies, when it seems like there is a Potter marathon on every week.
I remembered they've seen at least one movie and I found the vlog. This is probably from way back before many of y'all were waching them (but I was LOL) Jenn drove back then and, though I couldn't stand her, she was more "normal."

Didn't they get married in front of Hogwarts castle? Like who even does that to begin with, but wouldn't you have to be a mega fan to do something that trashy?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Didn't they get married in front of Hogwarts castle? Like who even does that to begin with, but wouldn't you have to be a mega fan to do something that trashy?
What's more funny is that it wasn't even what they went there to do.

I found the original vlog.

Their main intent was to go to Universal to get married on the Hulk coaster. They were denied. Then they talked to people and it changed to Ollivanders. They tried to get free butterbeers but were denied. LOL Then they said you can't do Ollivanders because you need approval from Warner Bros. to use Ollivanders. Then they switched to Poseidon's Fury for a second. Then after many managers huddled together to try and appease these two, they switched to not being allowed to do it anywhere except the bridge outside Hogwarts.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What's more funny is that it wasn't even what they went there to do.

I found the original vlog.

Their main intent was to go to Universal to get married on the Hulk coaster. They were denied. Then they talked to people and it changed to Ollivanders. They tried to get free butterbeers but were denied. LOL Then they said you can't do Ollivanders because you need approval from Warner Bros. to use Ollivanders. Then they switched to Poseidon's Fury for a second. Then after many managers huddled together to try and appease these two, they switched to not being allowed to do it anywhere except the bridge outside Hogwarts.

not to mention this was also the SECOND wedding they had that day; they got married at he courthouse earlier that morning 🙄

So the Slackers are going to Universal to find Christmas in October...

The video starts with Future Tim telling us how they had technical difficulties with the microphone they used, apparently they recorded the entire thing with only the front facing microphone, so anyone who is speaking behind the camera is going to be super muffled....

Remember folks they've only been doing this for a decade plus.

They didn't bring a stroller....so Jack$on is strapped to Timbos chest.

Jenn was upset they went to AK to look for Christmas stuff but nothing was there.

We get another construction update on the new Universal Studios Store.

Of course the Slackers showed up at the "end" of the day, so they are hopeful there won't be a wait for the Tribute Store.

Timbo has Jack$on strapped to his chest and Timbo is carrying that ENORMOUS SOLAR UMBRELLA

Jenn says they can hear the Blues Brothers show in the background, and that Jack$on loves it....I don't think she knows how to read peoples faces....
unhappy jackpot.PNG

Tim is wearing his GTKW tshirt to show his "support" for that charity.

Jenn with the genius tip that if you get food in the tribute store make sure to get silverware.

They are literally in a back alley under an overhang to eat their treat in seclusion.

Jenn apologizes for taking a "not pretty bite" of food. Jenn isn't a fan she can't tell what flavor their treat is.

Tim makes a joke about Thicc Boi Marshmallows...Jenn doesn't even bat her eye.

Jenn feeds Tim, he really enjoys it.

I don't understand why Tim completely unhinges his jaw to take the bite of food Jenn feeds him.

timbo being fed.PNG

Now they are heading to Islands of Adventure to see Christmas Stuff.

They clearly state that they'll most likely only see decorations because their "source" told them merch wouldn't show up until 11/2.

We get the first "Christmas is Starting Now" jingle from Timbo during 2020.

Jack$on is pretty much passed out in the chest carrier.

Timbo gives a review at the end of the video about the tart they had, and it sounds like Michael Kay. It was good, not the best, and he would get it again but not go out of his way for it.

Tim also wants to try mobile ordering food for the Tribute Store. He's confused as to how it would work.

The video starts with Future Tim telling us how they had technical difficulties with the microphone they used, apparently they recorded the entire thing with only the front facing microphone, so anyone who is speaking behind the camera is going to be super muffled....

Jenn was upset they went to AK to look for Christmas stuff but nothing was there.

Of course the Slackers showed up at the "end" of the day, so they are hopeful there won't be a wait for the Tribute Store.

Timbo has Jack$on strapped to his chest and Timbo is carrying that ENORMOUS SOLAR UMBRELLA

Jenn says they can hear the Blues Brothers show in the background, and that Jack$on loves it....I don't think she knows how to read peoples faces....
View attachment 285657

Jenn with the genius tip that if you get food in the tribute store make sure to get silverware.

They are literally in a back alley under an overhang to eat their treat in seclusion.

Jenn apologizes for taking a "not pretty bite" of food. Jenn isn't a fan she can't tell what flavor their treat is.

I don't understand why Tim completely unhinges his jaw to take the bite of food Jenn feeds him.

View attachment 285664

They clearly state that they'll most likely only see decorations because their "source" told them merch wouldn't show up until 11/2.

Timbo gives a review at the end of the video about the tart they had, and it sounds like Michael Kay. It was good, not the best, and he would get it again but not go out of his way for it.

Tim also wants to try mobile ordering food for the Tribute Store. He's confused as to how it would work.
Why is there no 'roll eyes' reaction?

As always, excellent recap thanks for saving me from watching!

Why is there no 'roll eyes' reaction?

As always, excellent recap thanks for saving me from watching!
I have one on my end! :) (it's well used when talking about the Trackers! LOL)

:rolleyes:

ALSO - Jackson looks absolutely miserable. And Jenn needs to stop apologizing for every. single. little. thing. The martyr thing gets so old after awhile.(though, I now edit this as I read she apologized for taking a large bite... then don't take a gigantor-sized bite, Jenn)

• Haha

View attachment 285657

View attachment 285664

lol they don’t have a ”source” there. Everyone I talk to there can’t stand them or complains about their sense of entitlement. they probably asked a merch team member when the Christmas stuff will come out and the tm gave them a general answer.

• Heart
That is one thing about Tim I have to praise, his are always clean and trimmed. I was watching another vlogger (on the Tokyo vlogs) and his were so nasty. With super close ups.
I think that's who they were referring to, it's the same person...Dave from Krispy Smores

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.