TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone caught the pukefest TT stories today aka "paid promotion" / commercial about the Legoland set they were sent (retail priced at $180) of Mickey and Minnie?
I saw that Lego Set in the background from one of their vlogs earlier this month.

Last edited:
What on earth? What is with these people...!?! :unsure: (edited to note for anyone not familiar; Bandit passed away in May)

Edelweiss Piratin3 hours ago
Great video, as always! I just wanted to take a moment and politely ask if you would maybe want to talk about Bandit in a future vlog? It's been a while since he passed and although you seem to be very occupied in the best way by buddy Jackson, I'm sure you miss Bandit a ton. I know you, especially Jenn, are concerned about not spreading any "negative" content, but honestly guys, we do care so much about you that we also would want to be here for you while grieving. So if you ever wanted to talk about how you feel with Bandit being gone, please include it in the vlog if that's not too personal. We loved Bandit as much as we love you guys. Greetings from Germany!

What on earth? What is with these people...!?! :unsure: (edited to note for anyone not familiar; Bandit passed away in May)

Edelweiss Piratin3 hours ago
Great video, as always! I just wanted to take a moment and politely ask if you would maybe want to talk about Bandit in a future vlog? It's been a while since he passed and although you seem to be very occupied in the best way by buddy Jackson, I'm sure you miss Bandit a ton. I know you, especially Jenn, are concerned about not spreading any "negative" content, but honestly guys, we do care so much about you that we also would want to be here for you while grieving. So if you ever wanted to talk about how you feel with Bandit being gone, please include it in the vlog if that's not too personal. We loved Bandit as much as we love you guys. Greetings from Germany!
These people truly are from the gutters of humanity. The slackers deserve this type of fan base. I have a friend similar to little miss edelweiss that made that comment. My dog recently passed away, and this friend went out of her way to come by my house and she was hell-bent on getting me to cry in front of her. She thrives on drama. The trackers, especially Jenn, seem to love drama as well. Jenn showed us that with all of her little Twitter wars. It’s also pretty evident that Tiffany Ann and all the other little weirdos love drama too. The trackers put that energy out into the world, and that’s exactly what they get in return. I still can’t believe I used to love their vlogs 🤦‍♂️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So Tim is off to some other Spoopy Halloween Themed Thing

Tim seems excited because the event is ever changing aspect....

Tim starts talking and then randomly decides to read the Press Release...the way it's edited is super jumpy and jarring. All of this so far was filmed at home....why they just didn't reshoot the entire intro is beyond me. I guess that would involve effort and we know the Bojos don't have time for that.

Tim immediately complains about how confusing the parking situation is....

The audio was so bad, Tim has to read the spiel over the video they watch....it's funny listening Tim read something intense and serious in his dopey voice.

This entire experience looks pretty awful. Lots of super loud music, black lights, strobe lights, and awful scare actors in sad costumes...

I don't know what their budget was, but I would say this is easily below Stream N Scream.

Tim says it was a great experience, and they had only 70-80% of the effects complete.

Tim likes the fact that people get to go by themselves through the "maze" so he doesn't have to share space with any of us "normies"

There is a haunted dinner experience as well....Tim will only eat in there if he's being comped because he's afraid to eat inside only when it's convenient for him.

They gave Tim a pulled pork sammich to go....he shows us a sad sammich in a styrofoam container...he doesn't even tell us how it was...I'm assuming that "bougie" Tim just tossed it in the trash.

This vlog was only 15 minutes, and the bulk of it was Tim walking through a "haunted house/maze" so I was able to fast forward through the bulk of it.

Reactions: 5
Jackie aka SuperEnthused was at that event, I do hope people watch her review as judging by the above they were entirely different events - did he not even explain how the event came about?

Reactions: 2
Jackie @SuperEnthused did a fabulous job on “Orlando Forum of Fear Halloween Maze on I-Drive”. Her footage was amazing!

She even had an interview with the organizers of this event who are veteran creators of Universal HHN. For this alone you need to view her video!
We learn about their professional backgrounds, how this event came to be and what their vision is for the maze. This is just the start, as what was revealed on tape is only 80% of Phase 1 of 3. The maze runs October 1 - 31. And will constantly be evolving and tweaked. Phase 2 will occur around the 11th. With Phase 3 ten days later.

Jackie says the BBQ was delicious 😋!

I don’t watch TTT cause all they put out now is CRAP that Jenn can’t even bother to edit well. Plus who wants to see their sorry lives as grifters. Of course they have to pimp out Jack$on for the comments, views and $$$.

I depend on @peteykirch for my updates. Thanks, Petey!

Reactions: 7
Jackie @SuperEnthused did a fabulous job on “Orlando Forum of Fear Halloween Maze on I-Drive”. Her footage was amazing!

She even had an interview with the organizers of this event who are veteran creators of Universal HHN. For this alone you need to view her video!
We learn about their professional backgrounds, how this event came to be and what their vision is for the maze. This is just the start, as what was revealed on tape is only 80% of Phase 1 of 3. The maze runs October 1 - 31. And will constantly be evolving and tweaked. Phase 2 will occur around the 11th. With Phase 3 ten days later.

I don’t watch TTT cause all they put out now is CRAP that Jenn can’t even bother to edit well. Plus who wants to see their sorry lives as grifters. Of course they have to pimp out Jack$on for the comments, views and $$$.

I left a comment on Jackie's vlog for the Forum of Fear video, telling her how amazing it was that 2 different people at the same event can have such contrasting videos. I told her video sells the event, comes off as genuine, and does a great job of explaining everything, where as the TTT vlog did absolutely nothing to make me even considering going to said event.

He does say things like " I'd be interested to find out and we'll let you know" in a lot of his vlogs , fine that out first man, before you upload the vlog for crying out loud!!! Jeeeze

I left a comment on Jackie's vlog for the Forum of Fear video, telling her how amazing it was that 2 different people at the same event can have such contrasting videos. I told her video sells the event, comes off as genuine, and does a great job of explaining everything, where as the TTT vlog did absolutely nothing to make me even considering going to said event.
It seems like Tim is just “mailing it in” (same with Michael Kay) so to speak. It is quantity over quality. No real thought or research into what they are doing or saying.
They BS immensely!!
And their stans just eat it up, like every word they speak is gospel and true.

I don’t know how any sponsors would prefer a $hitty scaredy-cat review by Tim over the mini-commercials that Jackie @SuperEnthused consistently produces.

Reactions: 3

Her video was so awesome. It makes me want to make a trip down to Florida just to visit. She has some quality content on her channel. She takes time to give people a good in depth review and not the crap that TTT puts out.

Her video was so awesome. It makes me want to make a trip down to Florida just to visit. She has some quality content on her channel. She takes time to give people a good in depth review and not the crap that TTT puts out.
This is what I can't stand most about The Trackers. They were in the right place at the right time. They manipulate the algorithm to stay on top, they buy views and followers, but their content is awful! No reasearch, no plan just keep putting out as many videos as possible to stay on top.

Jackie (Super Enthused), Paging Mr. Morrow, Rix Flix all have higher quality content but don't have even half the subscribers that Tim and Jenn do. Even worse they have no backup plan, doesn't look like they save money or plan for the future. What happens when YouTube isn't a viable source of income anymore?

Reactions: 4
This is what I can't stand most about The Trackers. They were in the right place at the right time. They manipulate the algorithm to stay on top, they buy views and followers, but their content is awful! No reasearch, no plan just keep putting out as many videos as possible to stay on top.

Jackie (Super Enthused), Paging Mr. Morrow, Rix Flix all have higher quality content but don't have even half the subscribers that Tim and Jenn do. Even worse they have no backup plan, doesn't look like they save money or plan for the future. What happens when YouTube isn't a viable source of income anymore?
Exactly!!That's why I make sure to tell everyone about them. Because they are quality content YouTubers. They are going to be in for a very rude awakening when that happens.

A bit of topic, I was reading guru this morning and read that they trackers are lying about their paid partnership with lego(I think paid?) anyone have an idea about that?

A bit of topic, I was reading guru this morning and read that they trackers are lying about their paid partnership with lego(I think paid?) anyone have an idea about that?
I wouldn't doubt that they are lying. Mostly because Lego isn't a company that needs to pay people to show off their products. Every kid from the time they are old enough to play with blocks knows what Legos are.

Reactions: 1
@saraaaah90
The following is what I have read. I don’t have any firsthand knowledge.

From GG - AnimeFan28 (Sept. 30) called them out on their BS.
A) LEGO sent out Roller Coaster kits to several influencers as publicity for the Fox show LEGO Masters.
B) the Mickey and Minnie kit was offered for sale on ShopDisney in June and shipped in August.

Conclusion: The Trackers are definitely lying as to just receiving the Mickey and Minnie kit as a sponsorship from LEGO.
The M&M kit was spotted in a TTT 9/14/20 video sitting in the background. So there is a high probability that TTT purchased the kit and are trying to pass it off as a LEGO sponsorship so they can attract other sponsors.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
@saraaaah90
The following is what I have read. I don’t have any firsthand knowledge.

From GG - AnimeFan28 (Sept. 30) called them out on their BS.
A) LEGO sent out Roller Coaster kits to several influencers as publicity for the Fox show LEGO Masters.
B) the Mickey and Minnie kit was offered for sale on ShopDisney in June and shipped in August.

Conclusion: The Trackers are definitely lying as to just receiving the Mickey and Minnie kit as a sponsorship from LEGO.
The M&M kit was spotted in a TTT 9/14/20 video sitting in the background. So there is a high probability that TTT purchased the kit and are trying to pass it off as a LEGO sponsorship so they can attract other sponsors.
If that's the case, isn't Lego / Legoland tagged in the IG stories and / or whatever? Wouldn't they catch wind of what the Trackholes are / were doing? I think Trackholes were on LL's media list, weren't they? Why would the Trackholes jeopardize that by lying?

They never make any sense to me! UGH. Cannot stand them. :rolleyes:

If that's the case, isn't Lego / Legoland tagged in the IG stories and / or whatever? Wouldn't they catch wind of what the Trackholes are / were doing? I think Trackholes were on LL's media list, weren't they? Why would the Trackholes jeopardize that by lying?

They never make any sense to me! UGH. Cannot stand them. :rolleyes:
Maybe they are hoping for more. Who knows why they do what they do. They are horrible people and going to raise Jack$on to be the same way.

Maybe they are hoping for more. Who knows why they do what they do. They are horrible people and going to raise Jack$on to be the same way.
Indeed. It seems like they are keeping the charade up. I read their Instagram and it seems Tim and Jenn are going out of their way to convince people LEGO sponsored them.

I don't think that they would lie about this, would they? That's pretty bold to tag Lego, if they're not telling the truth.
What they had to say was lame, and it came across as very disingenuous. They hated Disney and Orlando's tourists just a few short years ago.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.