TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me why they LEFT World Showplace to eat (including eating melting chocolate) back into the hot, muggy outside when it's really actually nice in there, air conditioned, relaxing, dark lighting, lots of tables to stand at, many areas to sit by yourself on the floor, LOTS of social distancing, listening to nice piano music as you eat... (I could have stayed in there all day!)

Why? Whyyyyyy?!?!?! :unsure: :rolleyes:

THEY NEVER MAKE ANY SENSE.

EDIT: Jenn's "tip or trick" @3:45 is that they're sitting right outside the doors. Wait, what? That's a tip...or trick?!! Who knew!?!??! :ROFLMAO:

@peteykirch YOU ARE MY HERO!
You save me so much time not having to watch the daily drivel of their boring lives. I don’t know who has the most anxieties and phobias between them.

I so hope that #Hosted venues dry up for them. What they did to Wine Bar George was atrocious!

Reactions: 4
@peteykirch YOU ARE MY HERO!
You save me so much time not having to watch the daily drivel of their boring lives. I don’t know who has the most anxieties and phobias between them.

I so hope that #Hosted venues dry up for them. What they did to Wine Bar George was atrocious!
What did they do? I stopped watching their videos way before that.

What did they do? I stopped watching their videos way before that.
George of Wine Bar George invited the Trackers out for a nice dinner. They go, they sit out on the patio, it gets too hot for them, they go inside, but then feel immediately uncomfortable. They take their $125 Porterhouse Steak to go to eat at the Cascade Cabins they were staying in. So this amazing cut of meat was prepared to spec, then shoved in a takeaway box because they were uncomfortable...they then go to Amorette's get some dessert, and then eat the steak at room temperature a few hours later.

Please tell me why they LEFT World Showplace to eat (including eating melting chocolate) back into the hot, muggy outside when it's really actually nice in there, air conditioned, relaxing, dark lighting, lots of tables to stand at, many areas to sit by yourself on the floor, LOTS of social distancing, listening to nice piano music as you eat... (I could have stayed in there all day!)

Why? Whyyyyyy?!?!?! :unsure: :rolleyes:

THEY NEVER MAKE ANY SENSE.

EDIT: Jenn's "tip or trick" @3:45 is that they're sitting right outside the doors. Wait, what? That's a tip...or trick?!! Who knew!?!??! :ROFLMAO:
They refuse to eat at any building inside, it doesn't matter if it was a 10000sq foot empty building by themselves they most likely wouldn't feel comfortable.

@SheDaisy
1). Anything #Hosted they order up
2). Tim always goes for the most expensive steak. In this case, the Tomahawk, which is the size of his face!
3) they insisted on dining outside because of the “germies”
4) later Jack$on starts acting up. They think he’s too hot. (The reality is that it’s his bedtime! Some parents they are 😏). So they ask to be moved to a corner table inside away from people.
5) all their food is moved. With fresh linens, utensils and water glasses provided
6). They no sooner sit down and they decide there are too many people near them. So they are leaving. Pack up all our food! Including the Tomahawk steak and accompaniments, which Tim hadn’t touched yet. btw- it was packed beautifully with the steak solo, sauce on the side, starch and vegetables packaged separately.

Remember this is #Hosted.
No where in the video do they show off the restaurant’s theming or decor.
They do not talk about who George (the owner) is, how this restaurant came to be and what types of beverages are served.

All we see is the menu, them ordering up and stuffing their faces.

I am particularly miffed at the way they treated the servers. They had to move all their food from outside to inside. Pack up the food. Set, clean up and sanitize two tables!

For all we know Tim stiffed the servers on the tip! He thinks “it’s free” I don’t owe anything.

Reactions: 1
@SheDaisy
2). Tim always goes for the most expensive steak. In this case, the Tomahawk, which is the size of his face!
4) later Jack$on starts acting up. They think he’s too hot. (The reality is that it’s his bedtime! Some parents they are 😏). So they ask to be moved to a corner table inside away from people.
5) all their food is moved. With fresh linens, utensils and water glasses provided
6). They no sooner sit down and they decide there are too many people near them. So they are leaving. Pack up all our food! Including the Tomahawk steak and accompaniments, which Tim hadn’t touched yet. btw- it was packed beautifully with the steak solo, sauce on the side, starch and vegetables packaged separately.

They do not talk about who George (the owner) is, how this restaurant came to be and what types of beverages are served.

I am particularly miffed at the way they treated the servers. They had to move all their food from outside to inside. Pack up the food. Set, clean up and sanitize two tables!

For all we know Tim stiffed the servers on the tip! He thinks “it’s free” I don’t owe anything.
They also didn’t show the different wine pairings available. From what I heard, George is an excellent somelier(world recognized) and I would like to hear about his(or the waiters) suggestion for pairings. I am going to eat there in a couple of weeks. Luckily, Super Enthused covered wine pairings. It looks soo good!

Reactions: 3
@SheDaisy

If you go back to that video I think Tiffany Ann was out in defense force saying that George insisted on the accommodating the Trackers to be comfortable, and it was his idea to get their steak to go...and the Trackers weren't taking advantage of George and his restaurant.

Compare and contrast the Trackers #Hosted video with Super Enthused video where she was hosted at Wine Bar George as well.

Super Enthused gives out great information about the restaurant, who George is, the things they are doing and the new offerings they have on the menu.

Reactions: 2
The Trackers may have the bought subscribers numbers, but George doesn’t need their kind of publicity.
They are only there for the free meal. They can’t even be transparent that they were #Hosted.

Jackie from Super Enthused did an excellent job of showing off Wine Bar George, telling us about George, his professional background, how the restaurant came to be and how wines are paired.

@SheDaisy

They sound like my best friend. We live in Alabama. Not one of the hard hit states. She refuses to go out anywhere to eat. Brings everything home. I'm sorry, I refuse to live my life like that.

Wow...They are just a$$holes... Sorry for the language. That's why I love Nate from Paging Mr. Morrow. You can tell that he is super grateful for everything he receives and he's upfront about it. He gives honest and thoughful reviews. It's so refreshing to see his take on things.

I promise you , they probably didn't tip them servers. Figured that their tips are #Hosted also. It really annoys the heck out of me. My mom was a server for many years and I can't tell you how many times she didn't get tipped and it always annoyed me. LOL!!

I hate reviewers like that. That's tragic for a steak like that. Ugh... LOL!!

@SheDaisy
I raised my kids that servers work really hard. And that just because something was complimentary doesn’t mean the server worked any less. You tip on that item’s cost, plus a little more.

@SheDaisy
I raised my kids that servers work really hard. And that just because something was complimentary doesn’t mean the server worked any less. You tip on that item’s cost, plus a little more.
Exactly!! It took some getting used to for my son. He gets it now and I'm proud to say that he understands that it's not the cost of the food, it's the work that goes into serving it. I'm very simple.LOL!! Keep my drinks filled and come back and ask if everything it okay a few times and I'll tip well. We have servers in the restaurants here that we know what nights they work and when they are off and we go on those nights. LOL!!

They refuse to eat at any building inside, it doesn't matter if it was a 10000sq foot empty building by themselves they most likely wouldn't feel comfortable.
They ate inside Whispering Canyon back while staying at Copper Creek (vlog posted Aug 31).

WC, during that dinner, was a lot more compact / close quarters than World Showplace is. I was even in WS a few weeks ago when it was pouring rain and people were running in to get out of the rain; people were sitting way separate from each other on the floor - tons of room; lots of tables; tons of spacing; tons of open areas.

They need to stay consistent with their phobias! LOL

If you go back to that video I think Tiffany Ann was out in defense force saying that George insisted on the accommodating the Trackers to be comfortable, and it was his idea to get their steak to go...and the Trackers weren't taking advantage of George and his restaurant.

Compare and contrast the Trackers #Hosted video with Super Enthused video where she was hosted at Wine Bar George as well.

Super Enthused gives out great information about the restaurant, who George is, the things they are doing and the new offerings they have on the menu.
I didn't watch any of that vlog. Was George actually THERE?

How does this Tiffany Ann have all this info she spouts? Ie about wine bar George and and it was his idea for the food to go?

Maybe someone can help me. I remember a video a long time ago, before the baby, where Jenn and Tim were at World of Disney (?) and Jenn pointed to a yoda toy and said to Tim, “look, he has eyes like you!” This was before I really started despising them and I was like 😲. Does anyone remember this and maybe know where I could find it?
I saw your vid last night :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So how do you feel about Dev and the 'look at me, I have Club 33 fast passes' whilst he walks by the peasants in stand by?

How does this Tiffany Ann have all this info she spouts? Ie about wine bar George and and it was his idea for the food to go?
The most I know about TA is that she has at least one daughter and lives in the same county as me here in Central Fla. She is a rather recent transplant to Fla.

I think she probably physically stalks them. :rolleyes: Or, she's just full of crap (more likely).

The most I know about TA is that she has at least one daughter and lives in the same county as me here in Central Fla. She is a rather recent transplant to Fla.

I think she probably physically stalks them. :rolleyes: Or, she's just full of crap (more likely).
So she is not a friend of theirs.......just thinks she is!!! And makes up what she thinks is right lol

Shes a real person then? not jenn or tim cat fishing?!

I find Dev very very irritating on camera. I'd rather watch tim over dev

They ate inside Whispering Canyon back while staying at Copper Creek (vlog posted Aug 31).

WC, during that dinner, was a lot more compact / close quarters than World Showplace is. I was even in WS a few weeks ago when it was pouring rain and people were running in to get out of the rain; people were sitting way separate from each other on the floor - tons of room; lots of tables; tons of spacing; tons of open areas.

They need to stay consistent with their phobias! LOL

I didn't watch any of that vlog. Was George actually THERE?
I totally forgot they ate twice at WC...so yeah like most things the Trackers have no consistency with their convictions/phobias/etc.

I think George was there, but he didn't appear in the vlog, but they talked as if they interacted directly with him.

I totally can see Tim and Jenn stiffing the waitstaff as well since they figure being hosted means they don't have to take care of the waitstaff. The Slackers are the type of people to go to IHOP during Free Pancake Day, buy a soda, and eat the free pancakes and leave a tip on a $1.99 soda.

Has anyone caught the pukefest TT stories today aka "paid promotion" / commercial about the Legoland set they were sent (retail priced at $180) of Mickey and Minnie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.