TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I could jump 20 years into the future, to see 60 year old Tim still vlogging at WDW, but he's in a rascal scooter at 400lbs since he finally lost his metabolism, and he has diabetes from his sugar rich diet. To see Tim still doing price and point not understanding the color coded price system. Throw into the mix all the wrinkles on his awful tattoos would just be *chef kiss* good.
If Tims full time job is still vlogging 20 years in the future I will have lost all faith in humanity. I really hope Disney has pulled their credentials. That will be a ding in they're already paltry content. I'm just waiting for when the money starts to run out and they don't know how to adapt because they're used to spending money. What happens when the money runs out?

Reactions: 1
If Tims full time job is still vlogging 20 years in the future I will have lost all faith in humanity. I really hope Disney has pulled their credentials. That will be a ding in they're already paltry content. I'm just waiting for when the money starts to run out and they don't know how to adapt because they're used to spending money. What happens when the money runs out?
Jenn leaves him for someone that can give her a lavish lifestyle...

And the only reason I posted that picture (which is from a few years ago) is because more than once in their early years of vlogging they fat shamed more than once! Yet now fight the battle of the bulge like most of us. Again - they are not the "Oh ding dang we are such nice pure family folks" that they try to project. Fakes!

Reactions: 5
Well, the Slackers finally take ownership of their Te$la in todays vlog.

Timbo is nervous because he's afraid of how complicated it might be to operate.

Tim got a Burger for lunch, because he wanted to treat himself...because a 70k car isn't good enough.

Jenn wants to go to Disney Springs because of the 30% AP discount....because they need discounts to afford presents.

They went to The Basket by WIne Bar George.....Jenn is looking super frumpy in a V Neck which now looks like a U Neck and is about 5 sizes too big.

We get a "So delicious" critique from Jenn.

Plus they ordered Mocktails because they need to be "Family Friendly"

Tim and Jenn lose their marbles over the french fries they ordered.

Tim has to correct Jenn some more because he has to be correct.

The only adjectives they used for their review were "delicious" and "so good"

They got spat on by the Stitch animatronic.

They are now at Amorette's because diabetes.

Tim is panicking about the crowds does he not realize that Disney Springs gets busier around 6PM because the parks close early?

Tim was hoping for the Cookie Dough Food Truck, but it's not there..the bag of Amorette's has to be feeling like "What about me, Man?"

They go home, and now try all the treats they bought at Amorettes.

Jenn is not overly happy with the first treat. She says she wouldn't order it again, but then walks that back and says "Maybe she'd get it again"

Jenn shocked the creme brulee was "creamy"....I can't with these Floridian Backwater Trash Hicks.

Tim cannot stop saying how beautiful all their desserts are.

Jenn loves Carrot Cake, to which she says is "So delicious"

Tim complains that the one dessert is "light" so he doesn't get full off of it.

The third dessert is a mini cake that looks like a melting black candle.

Tim calls the cake "intense looking"

We get classy footage of Jenn sucking chrome off of a tailpipe, oh sorry I mean frosting off her fingers.

Jenn complains she wants another oreo layer in the cake.

Jenn doesn't know if she'd spend $18 for that cake....then once again walks it back and says "Maybe she would get it again"

When you look up "Indecisiveness" in the Dictionary you get a note that says "See Bojanowski"

We get a gem from Tim "I don't save anything"

Jack$on's College Fund can attest to that statement.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ok. Today's vlog. Please look at it and tell me I'm not just being snarky when I'm like WTF is with that hairstyle she's wearing? It looks so messy!

ALSO - Petey - this statement is GOLD -
We get classy footage of Jenn sucking chrome off of a tailpipe, oh sorry I mean frosting off her fingers.

So I'm just starting to scan the vlog on mute bc I don't want to hear them yap but did they explain how all three of them went to pick up the car?

Did they turn in the Volt? (I thought they were keeping it) So did someone drop them off (COVID, and all)???

So I'm just starting to scan the vlog on mute bc I don't want to hear them yap but did they explain how all three of them went to pick up the car?

Did they turn in the Volt? (I thought they were keeping it) So did someone drop them off (COVID, and all)???
I don't think they all went, just Tim. He's alone showing it off in the parking space and then alone at the restaurant right after.

I don't think they all went, just Tim. He's alone showing it off in the parking space and then alone at the restaurant right after.
How did Tim get there though? Did he get Uber/Lyft'd to the dealership?

I don't think Tesla actually takes trade ins so it's not like he took the Chevy and they took it from him.

I know some "Luxury" car brands do home delivery, but it doesn't appear to be the case here....Unless Jenn is so afraid of people "stalking" them again Tim wasn't allowed to film the car on the driveway because someone would figure out where they live by taking the angle of the sun, and any landmarks to triangulate the coordinates of their McMansion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
How did Tim get there though? Did he get Uber/Lyft'd to the dealership?

I don't think Tesla actually takes trade ins so it's not like he took the Chevy and they took it from him.

I know some "Luxury" car brands do home delivery, but it doesn't appear to be the case here....Unless Jenn is so afraid of people "stalking" them again Tim wasn't allowed to film the car on the driveway because someone would figure out where they live by taking the angle of the sun, and any landmarks to triangulate the coordinates of their McMansion.
First, I love how he says "...in my Tesla. Wow. We did it everybody." We?

Looks like the first shot is taken in the parking lot at the dealership in Eatonville on Lake Destiny Rd. (I used to work on that road in the bldg. next to the Ferrari dealership; fun to look at Ferraris all day). Then, the next walk around the car shot is in the parking garage of Teak which is about 10 mins. from the dealership on 17-92.

So, I'm thinking someone dropped him off at Tesla. I guess the fear of COVID vanished enough to sit in a car with someone to pick up a Tesla.

Then drive oneself to park in a parking garage to waltz over and get a $15 burger w/ bacon added and sidewinders (those are what those upcharged fries are called, Tim) plus add on a tip. I suppose a drive thru to grab a quick lunch is SO not at the Tracker level anymore. :ROFLMAO:

am I the only one not impressed by Tesla cars? I know they're expensive but I dont see them as luxury or especially prestige.

Reactions: 6
am I the only one not impressed by Tesla cars? I know they're expensive but I dont see them as luxury or especially prestige.
I guess Tesla cars are kind of like what Apple is like but for the car world. I don't see what all the fuss is about really.

Reactions: 2
Anyone see the latest FRE video on Youtube?

I wasn't aware that Tim during a live vlog he'd never buy a Tesla because he thinks Elon Musk is an awful person.

This is where Tiffany Ann would come out and say to defend the Trackers "Tim didn't buy a Tesla, he's leasing it, so he technically didn't buy a Tesla...WHY DO YOU GUYS HAVE TO BE SUCH HATERS! P.S JACKSON WE LOVE YOU!!!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think he had a friend/relative drive him to the dealership, and offered to buy them lunch for doing so. Just a guess. I know that he vlogs alone in the parks, but it seems weird for him to vlog in random restaurants, alone. Especially when he has a wife and kid at home who would like to have a restaurant lunch too. Unless they're trying to break away from theme parks vlogger and just be a regular vlogger. Family vlogger? IDK

I get so frustrated watching them, and am always reminded why I'm trying to stop. Those dessert reviews were ridiculous. There's no way anybody would buy that $18 mini cake again. The tracker review alone would discourage me from buying it at all. Yet she runs through the gamut of emotions of hating the gel, the black dye, not enjoying each layer, um it's ok...and lands on yes, she would buy that $18 mini cake again? *shrug*. 🐂💩

Anyone see the latest FRE video on Youtube?

I wasn't aware that Tim during a live vlog he'd never buy a Tesla because he thinks Elon Musk is an awful person.

This is where Tiffany Ann would come out and say to defend the Trackers "Tim didn't buy a Tesla, he's leasing it, so he technically didn't buy a Tesla...WHY DO YOU GUYS HAVE TO BE SUCH HATERS! P.S JACKSON WE LOVE YOU!!!!!"
I wonder why he thinks Elon is a horrible person. Jeff Bezos, sure, but why Elon?

Last edited:
I think he had a friend/relative drive him to the dealership, and offered to buy them lunch for doing so. Just a guess. I know that he vlogs alone in the parks, but it seems weird for him to vlog in random restaurants, alone. Especially when he has a wife and kid at home who would like to have a restaurant lunch too. Unless they're trying to break away from theme parks vlogger and just be a regular vlogger. Family vlogger? IDK

I get so frustrated watching them, and am always reminded why I'm trying to stop. Those dessert reviews were ridiculous. There's no way anybody would buy that $18 mini cake again. The tracker review alone would discourage me from buying it at all. Yet she runs through the gamut of emotions of hating the gel, the black dye, not enjoying each layer, um it's ok...and lands on yes, she would buy that $18 mini cake again? *shrug*. 🐂💩

I wonder why he thinks Elon is a horrible person. Jeff Bezos, sure, but why Elon?
Not to defend Timbo, but I would have to go back and watch that Live Vlog....he easily could've been reading a comment someone put in the chat that said They would never buy a Tesla because Elon Musk is terrible....however that would be giving them the benefit of the doubt.

I do find it funny though if you watch the vlog where TIm picks up the Tesla, it's at a 48% charge....like damn you drop 70K on an electric car and they can't make sure it's fully charged when you pick it up.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.