TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My aunt and uncle tried for a baby for over 10 years and all of sudden it just happened for them, they had a second baby about a year after the first so it can happen. I'm guessing Jens comments re babies being icky etc was just her way of dealing with it to avoid the pity, I do genuinely believe she was told she couldn't have kids, I can't see why she would lie especially if she was saying kids weren't her cup o tea. However, I have only been watching them for a few years so haven't seen many of their earlier home vlogs
I agree with you. It seems like such an odd/hurtful thing to lie about. She could have been that by a family member and assumed it was passed down to her.

Reactions: 1
I agree with you. It seems like such an odd/hurtful thing to lie about. She could have been that by a family member and assumed it was passed down to her.
I don't think lie is the right word, necessarily. I think self-diagnose is what Jenn has seemed to have a tendency to do over the years.

That being said, Tim posted on IG again today. Like I referenced yesterday, both very active on there all of a sudden.

I think they're trying to be family vloggers. And, they can make money on IG from sponsored posts. If it's true that Disney dropped them, they would be looking to broaden their reach.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
OMG I can’t believe there is a Tim and Jen thread on here. I was a big fan of Tim doing the hotel visits and carried on watching bits. I had to unfollow fans of Trackers on Facebook because those people are lunatics.
They really have become really annoying over time, I carried on because I like watching Disney food stuff and there’s not much choice for that. I can hardly watch them anymore. Probably lucky as we cancelled Disney this year and next year not looking likely either 😢

OMG I can’t believe there is a Tim and Jen thread on here. I was a big fan of Tim doing the hotel visits and carried on watching bits. I had to unfollow fans of Trackers on Facebook because those people are lunatics.
They really have become really annoying over time, I carried on because I like watching Disney food stuff and there’s not much choice for that. I can hardly watch them anymore. Probably lucky as we cancelled Disney this year and next year not looking likely either 😢
Welcome!! I love watching Paging Mr. Morrow. He does a lot of food and hotel reviews. And still manages to make things seem fun even in the midst of all of this.

Super Enthused is a new one I've been watching. She seems to be fun and interesting to watch!

Welcome!! I love watching Paging Mr. Morrow. He does a lot of food and hotel reviews. And still manages to make things seem fun even in the midst of all of this.

Super Enthused is a new one I've been watching. She seems to be fun and interesting to watch!
Thanks. I’ll check them out. I loved Eating my Ears before she disappeared!

Are there any vloggers that actually go on the rides, as much as Tim's whoops and laughter used to annoy me I miss seeing the rides
Yes! I watch Cory Meets World and ResortTV1, they do live streams weekly and some other vlogs. They aren't afraid of life and do the full normal day at Disney. I am sure there are others, but those are my favorites.

Oh yeah, forgot those two! I just started watching Super Enthused. PMM is also great. I've met him, he's very nice.

I don't think lie is the right word, necessarily. I think self-diagnose is what Jenn has seemed to have a tendency to do over the years.

That being said, Tim posted on IG again today. Like I referenced yesterday, both very active on there all of a sudden.
Don't you make money off of Instagram for followers and likes/comments?

I just sat and watched a few of Sparkly Nicole's vlogs and OMG, she is SO f-ing boring! She is ridiculous with this virus stuff, even worse than Jenn and that is saying a lot. She didn't do a bad job with her editing though. Jenn could learn something from her honestly, but she's sooooo painfully boring, just no personality.

Last edited:
We should be expecting a Howl-O-Scream vlog from Tracker. Check out RixFlix video @15:37-15:56.

Tim walking dorkily filming everything. I guess he's still on SW / BG's media list.

Well, as stated before we'd be getting a Howl-O-Scream Vlog from Timbo and today is the day....

It clocks in at nearly 56 minutes, so I'm assuming Jenn has been editing this thing from last Halloween some how.

#Hosted from Timbo...not the first thing he said, but like the 8th. At least he's trying to be slightly transparent?

I find it funny Tim complained about the "long drive" that Stream N Scream thing, but he'll drive 90+minutes to Busch Gardens without a peep.

Tim heard it wasn't worth the price to go to Howl-O-Scream because there are no houses, just "scare zones" Tim said at 45 bucks, it's like only 4.50 a scare zone! Which he feels is a great deal....before even experiencing anything.

I like how Tim has done no research describing the event, so he's pretty much guessing and then correcting himself by reading the website.

Tim got the Pub Slider because Burger, along with the Pub Chips...Tim enjoys the bacon jam on the slider, but the burger itself doesn't feel like its high quality.

Tim describing things as "basic" is the ultimate pot calling the kettle black.

Tim also said he "used to" drink beer.

He also got some pretzel covered in Budweiser Cheese Sauce and "Bougie" Bacon. He then complains about how difficult it will be to eat since they only gave him a fork not a knife.

We get Howl-O-Scream point and price merch updates.

Tim complains the Scare Zones aren't telling a story or have a real plot...

Tim also complains that you have to "kinda pay attention" to where you are going since there are people coming from every direction.

I had to fast forward through most of this...it just was a cluster-f to experience via Tim.

He seems shocked that it was "pretty good" and that he enjoyed himself.

He also felt overwhelmed a few times due to crowd levels.

He liked Lycan Landing the best because there was the most "available space" in that scare-zone.

Tim tells us at $4.50 a scare zone it was well worth it.

tim eating pretzel.PNG

We should be expecting a Howl-O-Scream vlog from Tracker. Check out RixFlix video @15:37-15:56.

Tim walking dorkily filming everything. I guess he's still on SW / BG's media list.

Is it just me, or does the back of Tim's neck look a bit red and possibly burnt?

Did the video even need to be 56 minutes long? Particularly if it's just for one event? Surely Jenn could have condensed it down more to like 20 minutes, or even split the video to parts instead.

Well, as stated before we'd be getting a Howl-O-Scream Vlog from Timbo and today is the day....

It clocks in at nearly 56 minutes, so I'm assuming Jenn has been editing this thing from last Halloween some how.

#Hosted from Timbo...not the first thing he said, but like the 8th. At least he's trying to be slightly transparent?

I find it funny Tim complained about the "long drive" that Stream N Scream thing, but he'll drive 90+minutes to Busch Gardens without a peep.

Tim heard it wasn't worth the price to go to Howl-O-Scream because there are no houses, just "scare zones" Tim said at 45 bucks, it's like only 4.50 a scare zone! Which he feels is a great deal....before even experiencing anything.

I like how Tim has done no research describing the event, so he's pretty much guessing and then correcting himself by reading the website.

Tim got the Pub Slider because Burger, along with the Pub Chips...Tim enjoys the bacon jam on the slider, but the burger itself doesn't feel like its high quality.

Tim describing things as "basic" is the ultimate pot calling the kettle black.

Tim also said he "used to" drink beer.

He also got some pretzel covered in Budweiser Cheese Sauce and "Bougie" Bacon. He then complains about how difficult it will be to eat since they only gave him a fork not a knife.

We get Howl-O-Scream point and price merch updates.

Tim complains the Scare Zones aren't telling a story or have a real plot...

Tim also complains that you have to "kinda pay attention" to where you are going since there are people coming from every direction.

I had to fast forward through most of this...it just was a cluster-f to experience via Tim.

He seems shocked that it was "pretty good" and that he enjoyed himself.

He also felt overwhelmed a few times due to crowd levels.

He liked Lycan Landing the best because there was the most "available space" in that scare-zone.

Tim tells us at $4.50 a scare zone it was well worth it.

View attachment 257233
I’m really surprised Timbo survived this, since he’s so terrified of large crowds now. I watched Vincent Vision’s vlog from the same event, and he stated that not very many people were wearing masks. He said BG was doing their best to enforce the rules, but not many attendees would comply. I’m sure Timmy was scared to death!

I’m really surprised Timbo survived this, since he’s so terrified of large crowds now. I watched Vincent Vision’s vlog from the same event, and he stated that not very many people were wearing masks. He said BG was doing their best to enforce the rules, but not many attendees would comply. I’m sure Timmy was scared to death!
That's funny because the RixFlix video I posted showed minimal crowds and everyone I saw was wearing their masks. LOL RixFlix was also very positive about the whole experience. Just goes to show how different vloggers can present the same event (on the same day) in either a positive or negative light.

I'm not familiar with Vincent Vision. Does he tend to be a drama queen like Tim?

That's funny because the RixFlix video I posted showed minimal crowds and everyone I saw was wearing their masks. LOL RixFlix was also very positive about the whole experience. Just goes to show how different vloggers can present the same event (on the same day) in either a positive or negative light.

I'm not familiar with Vincent Vision. Does he tend to be a drama queen like Tim?
He's a drama queen in the fashion of he puts himself and his experience ahead of others, but that seems to be a common thread for most vloggers.

I will say his production quality is second to none in terms of filmography and editing. Really shows you how crappy the product the Slackers pump out, when someone else is able to do so much more with less.

He got absolutely skewered on Twitter for saying that he would gladly film on the new Beauty and the Beast Ride they just opened overseas because he wanted to and didn't care about how it would affect the other people in the ride vehicle. He used the excuse that it could be the only time he gets to go overseas and experience that park, so for the locals there, they should accept the tourists vlogging/etc.

Last edited:
  • Wow
In that video posted above, Tim looks like he's wandering through crowds OK. He just walked through the flow of traffic and right up to the scare actors.

Paging Mr. Morrow (PMM) today posted his BG Howl O Scream, 16 minute video. It’s his first time at this event and he made a product (I love the editing) that gives us the full flavor of the event. Both daytime and nighttime.

I have been watching Nate (PMM) for quite a while. He is always transparent and isn’t afraid to show other vloggers. He fully acknowledges #Hosted and he spotlights the four channels that are showing him the ropes Super Enthused, Tampa Jay, Journeys with Josh and Misfits Unmanaged. The latter three BG pros.

Plus he cautioned parents that the stage show’s “culture” was not appropriate for children. Stating he edited that footage so it could be viewed by anyone. What I took from that is it might be more adult themed.

I haven’t seen Tim’s video, but I can imagine. I am totally confident that Nate’s video blows it out of the water!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.