TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh these two are so frustrating! First of all Jenn is looking so sun damaged, so why doesn’t Jack$on ever wear a hat?? And they are so fortunate to have a pool, but can’t maintain it. How lazy are they? I mean they can afford ridiculously expensive staycations, are stay at home parents and are too busy to maintain their pool?? FFS!! And now it’s time to help🤮What the hell do they actually do with their time?

I can’t believe the volume of food Jenn got
A lobster roll like a whole roll full, that ginormous burger then shared chips and onion rings
Their diets going well :/
Then jackson just gets constant ‘snackies’

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe the volume of food Jenn got
A lobster roll like a whole roll full, that ginormous burger then shared chips and onion rings
Their diets going well :/
Then jackson just gets constant ‘snackies’
Right! Poor Jackson is almost a year old and they are still feeding him puréed food, don’t let him try to eat on his own (barely anyway) and it drove me crazy when they were at Hawker’s and Jenn was just shoving the noodles in his mouth; let the poor kid feed himself. And not just “snackies”; give him real food to play with and figure out.
That has driven me crazy since they were all “we are going to do baby lead weaning”, and two days later decided puréed was the way too go. Obviously he was having problems picking up avocado, he’s a baby; he’s learning... let him learn!

Right! Poor Jackson is almost a year old and they are still feeding him puréed food, don’t let him try to eat on his own (barely anyway) and it drove me crazy when they were at Hawker’s and Jenn was just shoving the noodles in his mouth; let the poor kid feed himself. And not just “snackies”; give him real food to play with and figure out.
That has driven me crazy since they were all “we are going to do baby lead weaning”, and two days later decided puréed was the way too go. Obviously he was having problems picking up avocado, he’s a baby; he’s learning... let him learn!
Right! Baby weaning, like everything else in their lives (ie. diets), lasted two seconds.

I hate how they refuse to let him grow up. It’s like they want him to stay a “baby” as long as they can.

(Below are things THEY are doing to him and not a dig at Jackson personally. You have to admit that he is a good baby who unfortunately got bizarro parents whose priorities are messed up)

Physically:
- carrying him everywhere, then placing him in a stationary object like a high chair or stroller.
- limiting his mobility in the house to his “play area”
- because he is not allowed to explore the house he has an underdeveloped core and has missed hitting average milestones.
- THEM feeding him. He is not developing his fine motor skills to feed himself cause he is not allowed to self feed anything but “snackies” like cereal puffs”.

They eat out or get take out a lot! Always ordering him an easy item (for them) like noodles or rice based. With an occasional salmon at The Boathouse.
Currently he is turning into a “mini Jabba the Hut” cause his diet is so carbo loaded and his physical activity is so low.

Mentally:
- they run to him the second he wakes up. And one of them is with him every waking second of the day
- when it comes to food he is never fed first. He is secondary to the channel’s brand content. And at times an afterthought.
- he can’t play in his “play area” without one of them by his side handing him or placing in his hands toys
- shoving a camera in his face since he was born. Despite saying in an interview with their stan, Michael Karschti, that if they had to do one thing over again “they would not show their faces on camera”. Hypocrites!
- instead of them asking him
“do you loovveee this?” constantly throughout the day.
Why aren’t they talking about colors, shapes and numbers in his every day activities.

Rant over. 😊

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Tim doesn't eat seafood, and the other two are vegan, so this gluttonous chick ordered two entrees just for herself? She lives there, she can go back and try other menu items, no need to eat everything in one sitting.
Is it just me or does her taste testing food with the front of her mouth annoy anybody else?

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or does her taste testing food with the front of her mouth annoy anybody else?
Is she still tasting things like she's a squirrel? She used to do some thing where she'd repeatedly smack her lips together (in quick succession) after she'd take a bite of anything.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Omg or how she swishes the food in her mouth. Like the video where they try ALL the sweets at Hollywood Studios. Every single thing she puts into her mouth she swishes around like mouthwash...🤮🤮🤮

also, someone please get home girl some spf because her forehead is A MESS. Her skin was looking REALLY good there for a while truthfully...she really needs some help with a routine

For all the infertility talk the two of them claimed for years, you would think they would treat Jack$on better than they do. They're pretty much treating him like a toy or a doll to parade around. He isn't even a year old but he's already in a bad place. Every thing they do to him can (and probably would) be used by kids as he's growing up, since kids can be mean. I'm hoping, that for his sake, their bubble pops in the next few years, so he won't be subjected to anything during his schooling years.

Omg or how she swishes the food in her mouth. Like the video where they try ALL the sweets at Hollywood Studios. Every single thing she puts into her mouth she swishes around like mouthwash...🤮🤮🤮

also, someone please get home girl some spf because her forehead is A MESS. Her skin was looking REALLY good there for a while truthfully...she really needs some help with a routine
Jenn and Tim's skin is looking like some rough leather left out in the sun and then the pouring rain. I don't understand how someone like Jenn who lost her Mother to skin cancer appears to use nothing to protect herself in the Floridian run.

Reactions: 1
Jenn and Tim's skin is looking like some rough leather left out in the sun and then the pouring rain. I don't understand how someone like Jenn who lost her Mother to skin cancer appears to use nothing to protect herself in the Floridian run.
that is something that really baffles me. My father had skin cancer but later passed of stage IV lung cancer. I know I can’t put myself into a bubble but the least I can do is wear spf and a hat and do they same for my kiddo

It's a Home Vlog...Jenn is in the backseat as they are waiting for their grocery order....but they also will be going into the foodstore to get other things....So why not just go into the store and get ALL THE GROCERIES AT ONCE?

They apparently left the Tesla running when they ran into Publix with the AC on to keep their groceries cold...

Jenn also made no effort with her hair and just slapped an awful bow on it.

Tim is wearing his DADDY'S LITTLE BUDDY Uniqlo T-Shirt.

They got new "snackies" for Jack$on to eat...giant Gerber crackers for teething.

Tim amazed that he gave food to Jack$on and he just started eating it without instructions. Who knew that a near one yeard old baby would know to eat.

They got a bunch of junkfood to send to their UK friends....They bought of Smores inspired snacks for the KrispySmores aka the DingySmores.

Also the way Tim says CHAWK-LIT really bothers me.

Jack$on gets a bib-cape shirt thing...and he's refusing to eat the raviolis.

They are trying to omit all dairy from Jack$ons diet....I believe it'll go as well as Tim omitting sugar and carbs from his "diet"

It is amazing and I say this a heterosexual male, that Tim can wear skin tight shorts and there is absolutely no bulge or any semblance of having a penis. Must be why Jenn is always so excited to shove a Ronto Wrap down her throat.

One of the things on Timbos To Do List is to replace the sink...He's going to get started on it, I'll be legitimately impressed if it gets done in one vlog.

Jenn with the amazing question "Do you have to assemble a sink?"

Jenn wants a the little silicon tube thing to roll garlic in so they can remove the garlic skins more easily.

Jenn is making BBQ Meatloaf, and apparently she didn't follow a previous recipe and used an ingredient needed for this meal in a prior meal.

The BBQ Meatloaf looks like a super shiny brown turd, Tim couldn't be happier to put it in his mouth.

Their dining room/kitchen looks like a god damn warzone.

messy house.PNG

It's the next morning, and now it's time for Tim to do some good old-fashioned manual labor.

Jenn is amazed how dirty the sink was around the edge of the sink.

Jenn feels like she should replace their sink more often....To which she asks Tim how often are you supposed to replace your sink?

Tim's response "Never"

The sink hole is apparently too small for the new sink....

Jack$on got up from his nap so Jenn runs a 4.3 40 yard dash up the flight of stairs to dote on him.

Tim is struggling to use the template provided with the sink...and it's not going well.

Tim is now using a small handsaw to trim 1/16th of an inch to get the sink to fit flush...he doesn't look very happy.

Tim blames Jack$on because he can't use a power tool because it apparently frightens him.

Jenn is shocked by the size of the sink.....do they not measure anything before they buy it?

We get another time skip, they are having dinner...Jenn made "Easy Takeout Orange Chicken"....Tim asks was it easy? Jenn responds "NO IT WASN'T!"

Jenn is amazed by the fact it takes them longer to do things now with a baby versus just the two of them.

Apparently over the course of 3 days it took to film this, Jack$on had a "stomach bug" Jenn really loves playing up the sympathy and asking for forgiveness card A TON!

As with all their outros, you can see Jenn reading the spiel from a website on her laptop/tablet with the reflection in her glasses. Would it kill them to just do 5 minutes of research on these charities that "they feel need someone to shine a spotlight on"?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
That sympathy / martyr / forgiveness thing is one of the very first things I keyed on so long ago with her. It is SO utterly annoying as all hell.

Though, I'm not sure what's more annoying at this point. Her continuing to do it, or the stans telling her it's ok and how awesome she is and that the "see her" and that she's just the best ding dang thing to every walk the face of the earth. :rolleyes:

It's a Home Vlog...Jenn is in the backseat as they are waiting for their grocery order....but they also will be going into the foodstore to get other things....So why not just go into the store and get ALL THE GROCERIES AT ONCE?

They apparently left the Tesla running when they ran into Publix with the AC on to keep their groceries cold...

Jenn also made no effort with her hair and just slapped an awful bow on it.

Tim is wearing his DADDY'S LITTLE BUDDY Uniqlo T-Shirt.

They got new "snackies" for Jack$on to eat...giant Gerber crackers for teething.

Tim amazed that he gave food to Jack$on and he just started eating it without instructions. Who knew that a near one yeard old baby would know to eat.

They got a bunch of junkfood to send to their UK friends....They bought of Smores inspired snacks for the KrispySmores aka the DingySmores.

Also the way Tim says CHAWK-LIT really bothers me.

Jack$on gets a bib-cape shirt thing...and he's refusing to eat the raviolis.

They are trying to omit all dairy from Jack$ons diet....I believe it'll go as well as Tim omitting sugar and carbs from his "diet"

It is amazing and I say this a heterosexual male, that Tim can wear skin tight shorts and there is absolutely no bulge or any semblance of having a penis. Must be why Jenn is always so excited to shove a Ronto Wrap down her throat.

One of the things on Timbos To Do List is to replace the sink...He's going to get started on it, I'll be legitimately impressed if it gets done in one vlog.

Jenn with the amazing question "Do you have to assemble a sink?"

Jenn wants a the little silicon tube thing to roll garlic in so they can remove the garlic skins more easily.

Jenn is making BBQ Meatloaf, and apparently she didn't follow a previous recipe and used an ingredient needed for this meal in a prior meal.

The BBQ Meatloaf looks like a super shiny brown turd, Tim couldn't be happier to put it in his mouth.

Their dining room/kitchen looks like a god damn warzone.

View attachment 288819

It's the next morning, and now it's time for Tim to do some good old-fashioned manual labor.

Jenn is amazed how dirty the sink was around the edge of the sink.

Jenn feels like she should replace their sink more often....To which she asks Tim how often are you supposed to replace your sink?

Tim's response "Never"

The sink hole is apparently too small for the new sink....

Jack$on got up from his nap so Jenn runs a 4.3 40 yard dash up the flight of stairs to dote on him.

Tim is struggling to use the template provided with the sink...and it's not going well.

Tim is now using a small handsaw to trim 1/16th of an inch to get the sink to fit flush...he doesn't look very happy.

Tim blames Jack$on because he can't use a power tool because it apparently frightens him.

Jenn is shocked by the size of the sink.....do they not measure anything before they buy it?

We get another time skip, they are having dinner...Jenn made "Easy Takeout Orange Chicken"....Tim asks was it easy? Jenn responds "NO IT WASN'T!"

Jenn is amazed by the fact it takes them longer to do things now with a baby versus just the two of them.

Apparently over the course of 3 days it took to film this, Jack$on had a "stomach bug" Jenn really loves playing up the sympathy and asking for forgiveness card A TON!

As with all their outros, you can see Jenn reading the spiel from a website on her laptop/tablet with the reflection in her glasses. Would it kill them to just do 5 minutes of research on these charities that "they feel need someone to shine a spotlight on"?
I’m dying at the vision of Jenn deep throating a Ronto Wrap 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why are they getting rid of Jackpot's dairy? Do they want him to grow up with rubbery bones and rickets? Think of the views!

I’m dying at the vision of Jenn deep throating a Ronto Wrap 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I literally spit my water out on my laptop when I read that 😂

Don't forget - Tim has some suggestions for Elon about having a sasquatch on the camping screen.

I also don't know if they think the UK is like a third world country but they definitely have some of those super exotic "American" sugar bombs over there

For those of you with infants: is it bad to remove dairy from their diet?
Not if you think it may be causing an allergic reaction. He’s under 1 so really he gets all of his nutrients from breastmilk or formula, the latter is normally cow milk based. I will say if Jenn is still breastfeeding then she should be cutting dairy as well. Which she obviously isn’t doing.
Our pediatrician was very specific about what I should and shouldn’t be eating when I was breastfeeding. Eat very healthy, but no need to deprive yourself, her main thing was to avoid food dyes especially Red40.

......”harder for us to do things”

YOU HAVE ONE F**KING CHILD. You are not the parents of octuplets. Also, Dim, Jack$on is scared of power tools?? Here’s an idea, acclimate him to the noise or you will NEVER be able to do anything.

Jack$on must be scared of the noise from a vacuum and mop (I’m being facetious with the mop noise because they don’t make noise) too because it sure looks like they aren’t doing any of those things in that cesspool McMansion

That sympathy / martyr / forgiveness thing is one of the very first things I keyed on so long ago with her. It is SO utterly annoying as all hell.

Though, I'm not sure what's more annoying at this point. Her continuing to do it, or the stans telling her it's ok and how awesome she is and that the "see her" and that she's just the best ding dang thing to every walk the face of the earth. :rolleyes:
I saw on a video where Tim was apologizing for the microphone facing the wrong direction or some dumb tit. And in the comments some other idiot saying “ you don’t have to apologize I can’t believe people here would complain “ as I scrolled down, not one complaint about the microphone was on YT, unless it was deleted. I wouldn’t be surprised.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.