TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So does Disney own the homes and rent them out? I can't imagine them deeding property like that.

I'm sure one would have to be in Disney's good graces to live there. As you said, employees, retirees, etc.
I don't think T&J would have been able to move to such a location being nobodies and known problems.
Not to go too much OT but here's a good article I found for ya (wasn't the one I was referring to above but still a good one!)-

They own their homes but pay a monthly lot fee to Disney ($75 per this 5-year-old article).

Reactions: 2
Looks like the trackers are using cast members again to get a pat on the back. Classy as always, you two. Oh by the way want to update all of you(for those of you who were curious).Someone apparently called and complained about a tm leaking company secrets and whatnot. Everybody was told. Not sure who called but someone said it was the trackers because apparently they wanted a meal comped? Everybody laughed when we got told. If they did intent try to get one of us fired or reprimanded, I ask them to TAKE down your virtue signaling email.

Reactions: 4
Looks like the trackers are using cast members again to get a pat on the back. Classy as always, you two. Oh by the way want to update all of you(for those of you who were curious).Someone apparently called and complained about a tm leaking company secrets and whatnot. Everybody was told. Not sure who called but someone said it was the trackers because apparently they wanted a meal comped? Everybody laughed when we got told. If they did intent try to get one of us fired or reprimanded, I ask them to TAKE down your virtue signaling email.

What are they doing to get a pat on the back for? and also:Are you SERIOUS?! Somebody complained!?

Came back to add something. Can’t you report them? Sorry for the spamming, I am genuinely upset for you and can’t believe anyone would have the heart to get someone in trouble in this time. A group they are claiming to help

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Not to go too much OT but here's a good article I found for ya (wasn't the one I was referring to above but still a good one!)-

They own their homes but pay a monthly lot fee to Disney ($75 per this 5-year-old article).
Ah, thank you! That makes much more sense. Disney runs the mobile home park, the monthly fee per lot is $75. They did not deed the land to anyone and at any point in time they could kick someone out.
Each city consists of a neat and tidy, but tiny, mobile home park. Residents own their homes, but pay nominal lot rent to Disney. According to a May 2015 article in the Orlando Sentinel, the combined population numbers just 44, with each family charged $75 per month for its lot. They have access to a private, gated fireworks viewing location on the banks of Bay Lake.

• Heart
What are they doing to get a pat on the back for? and also:Are you SERIOUS?! Somebody complained!?
I'm interested in knowing what kinds of company secrets were leaked? tm... meaning Team Member? Universal? And this had to do with the Trackers? I'm confused... LOL

I'm interested in knowing what kinds of company secrets were leaked? tm... meaning Team Member? Universal? And this had to do with the Trackers? I'm confused... LOL
Yes like Universal team member. They were referring to the posts on here and I didn’t leak any secrets. Apparently ”calling them out” is violating company policy-according to whoever complaine.no one said specifically who called(could have been a crazy fan). one of my coworkers claims they heard the person complaining wanted comp food. either way from the chat our supervisors gave us, it sounded like the person calling wanted someone’s head. Higher ups didn’t come or lecture us, it was just our managers. They were laughing while telling us, thank god. Its like they or their fans won’t let things be.

Came back to add something. Can’t you report them? Sorry for the spamming, I am genuinely upset for you and can’t believe anyone would have the heart to get someone in trouble in this time. A group they are claiming to help
I am not sure I can? To YouTube right?

Okay so I get it, they’re not a theme park channel anymore, just a how to guide to make your miracle child suffer from losing his parents early to diabetes and heart disease. But why can’t they at least swallow whatever is in their mouths before they have to immediately blurt out whatever stupid thought the moment that it comes to their dense minds? Jenn ends the video pretending to be sad about the laid off cast members, right after they just bought a $30 chocolate dessert earlier in the video and $200 jackets in yesterday’s (even though it’s still 90 degrees in Orlando). Hilarious that Tim can’t even get himself to pretend to be sympathetic, hey Tim why don’t you show off your “camping mode” on your brand new car again to raise the morale of those laid off cast members?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Yes like Universal team member. They were referring to the posts on here and I didn’t leak any secrets. Apparently ”calling them out” is violating company policy-according to whoever complaine.no one said specifically who called(could have been a crazy fan). one of my coworkers claims they heard the person complaining wanted comp food. either way from the chat our supervisors gave us, it sounded like the person calling wanted someone’s head. Higher ups didn’t come or lecture us, it was just our managers. They were laughing while telling us, thank god. Its like they or their fans won’t let things be.

I am not sure I can? To YouTube right?
I already reported them. I don’t care, I don’t work to the mouse anymore. You dont need this treatment right now. Here they are thinking they are God or some philanthropist couple when in reality their trash. Complaining about guests on your downtime is not breaking company policy, lawyer Tim. I am sure there are some cms who will blindly do this-not realizing that dim and Jin are going to be asking for free stuff from their shops(this is just an assumption).

What a joke! You didn't leak any secrets! GAWD these people who kiss the Trackers ass and the Trackers themselves are IDIOTS. I am so over them. I will be SO happy when all these damn Disney youtubers go away and have to get real jobs again like the rest of us.

Reactions: 3
I like how so many in their comments section from the vlog the other day are telling Jenn she needs to avoid dairy herself if she's still nursing (since they said Jackson is having issues with dairy).

As if she'd make any dietary sacrifice like that. Please. We all know what she ate so much of during pregnancy that were pretty much on the no-no list. :rolleyes: It'd take A LOT for her to give up stuffing her face with dairy-laden foods.
In today's video she brings that up and states that she had stopped eating dairy, as she of course knew to do that. Ummm, she has been stuff cheese into her piehole this week in the vlogs! What does she think Dairy is?

I am also just over their stupidity. Did the doctors really send off his poop to have it checked because he had a few tummy issues? Even the Trackholes said he was FINE the entire time. Had he had a fever, vomiting, severe diarrhea, maybe. But according to the vlogs, he was really just fine. It wasn't so bad that they actually kept him home from the parks.

Reactions: 4
I already reported them. I don’t care, I don’t work to the mouse anymore. You dont need this treatment right now. Here they are thinking they are God or some philanthropist couple when in reality their trash. Complaining about guests on your downtime is not breaking company policy, lawyer Tim. I am sure there are some cms who will blindly do this-not realizing that dim and Jin are going to be asking for free stuff from their shops(this is just an assumption).
I reported them as well. You are obviously very upset with how the trackers and they’re fans are treating you. P1xiemaNia is right, you don’t deserve this from them. I hope they are held accountable. The best thing to do for you is to shut up about the poor cms and just support the shops quietly.

In today's video she brings that up and states that she had stopped eating dairy, as she of course knew to do that. Ummm, she has been stuff cheese into her piehole this week in the vlogs! What does she think Dairy is?

I am also just over their stupidity. Did the doctors really send off his poop to have it checked because he had a few tummy issues? Even the Trackholes said he was FINE the entire time. Had he had a fever, vomiting, severe diarrhea, maybe. But according to the vlogs, he was really just fine. It wasn't so bad that they actually kept him home from the parks.
He could be puking and they would still take him to the parks...they have done it before.

Also - who else is just SO glad they are going on a Disney vacation... A-FRIGGIN-GAIN. Because after a massive cast member layoff, after not getting the Disney media invites .... lets flaunt yet another vacation to try and catch the attention of Disney PR again.

They need to pull their noses out of Mickey's ass already, the writing is on the wall.

Thanks, I probably will report them.

What a joke! You didn't leak any secrets! GAWD these people who kiss the Trackers ass and the Trackers themselves are IDIOTS. I am so over them. I will be SO happy when all these damn Disney youtubers go away and have to get real jobs again like the rest of us.
Eff the Tracker. Their cult following will be their demise. I hope they put a bunch of all that money they made away for a rainy day. The storm is coming

So wait, Tim may or may not have thrown a fit when asking for free food? Why does this not surprise me? I'm betting "nice" little Jenn was egging him on as she's afraid to ask on her own.

The price Tim has to pay for all the money and free stuff he's gotten through his youtube channel: Privacy.

Sorry Timbo, you asked for everyone to know you, you got it. As they say, you can't have your cake and eat it too. Or, I suppose in this case, you can't get the cake for free and expect no one to know you had to toss a toddler tantrum for it.

And now his innocent child has been exposed to the same treatment. So glad he thought that one through well. (heavy on sarcastic tone)

I reported them as well. You are obviously very upset with how the trackers and they’re fans are treating you. P1xiemaNia is right, you don’t deserve this from them. I hope they are held accountable. The best thing to do for you is to shut up about the poor cms and just support the shops quietly.
Yes I am quite upset. Upset that they won’t stop complainin,upset they go to management when things arent perfect, and getting Off on us getting reprimanded. I am barely keeping my head above water financially and the layoffs from Disney has all of us over here shaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yes I am quite upset. Upset that they won’t stop complainin,upset they go to management when things arent perfect, and getting Off on us getting reprimanded. I am barely keeping my head above water financially and the layoffs from Disney has all of us over here shaking.
All I can think to say is I am sorry you are having a difficult time , and putting up with entitlement from the trackers. I wish I could do more, hopefully universal will see the stress these jerks are adding and revoke any special privileges

Maybe I missed something here but why would one need to decompress before a staycation? Isn't that the point of a vacation, to decompress?

Also, as usual they put feeding Jackson on the back burner, forgetting to order food for him because they are more worried about stuffing their own faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So the Slackers took their prop to the doctor to make sure the prop is okay and will continue to earn them money..

They think Jack$on has a virus...so that means bring him out to themeparks and Disney Springs!!!!

Jenn said she took dairy out of her "diet" BULL CRAP! WE GOT THE RECEIPTS WE SEE YOU STUFFING YOUR FACE WITH CHEESE AND OTHER DAIRY RELATED THINGS

They are going to Disney Springs because they 'earned it" because it as a "busy day" for them.

Tim parks at the Orange Garage so you know he's a loser on that fact alone. LIME OR DIE GARAGE!!!!

The Slackers seem shocked that it's busy in the evening at Disney Springs.....I don't understand how they are this stupid.

They are going to Wine Bar George....Tim wanted to try somewhere new, but they are going to Wine Bar George anyway.

Jenn used to work for Lucky Brand, and when she worked there, they were doing badly, so she's shocked they lasted so long.

They are "booking" it to Wine Bar George because the Slackers are always late to everything.

The Slackers get a seat outside and it's in the corner away from everyone...so they should be "safe"

Tim gets a turgid erection looking at the Gideon's Bakehouse construction. Tim says "They aren't close to opening anytime soon"...so I guess that means they'll be open next week.

SALVO! The Slackers have another staycation planned, and they need to decompress before their vacation from a vacation of a life.

They ordered their food and THEY FORGOT TO ORDER FOOD FOR JACK$ON

HOLY CRAP KID YOU ARE JUST A PROP TO THEM.

The Slackers got the meatballs, pork pluma, chicken skewers, and grilled octopus salad, because they don't eat enough.

Jenn ordered a drink not on the menu because she's so special she can't order regular menu items.

Jenn is looking super frumpy in a t-shirt that is about 5 sizes too big.

For dessert they are going to the Vegan Bakery....and they are also going to the Ganachery to get the Chocolate Filled Pinata.

Tim now seems to have no issues with the crowds at Disney Springs....even though they look the same as their previous Disney Springs video where he was clutching his pearls in fear.

Tim doesn't know what is inside the pinata because reading the menu is hard.

They also ordered something from Erin McKenna's Bakery but they aren't sure what it is...How do these two always order things but have no idea what they ordered?

What's inside Jenn's asks? Tim says OOOH GANACHIES

Tim says this is a "Special Occasion" thing because it was $30...he think's it's $$$$ well spent

Jenn smells their vegan cupcakes and she is disgusted by the smell of 2 of them....Jenn isn't a fan of raspberry and chocolate much like how Tim hates orange and chocolate together.

Tim with a stoner idea....what is your plates and silverware were made out of chocolate....He is legitimately serious about this idea.

Tim complains the cake in the vegan cupcake has a grainy flavor.....I think he means texture...grainy isn't a flavor.

The Trackers got sad because as they were leaving Disney Springs they found out more people got laid off from Disney....

I guess that's why they are planning another Staycation to help Disney bring back 1 CM.

They want CMs to contact them so the Slackers can promote their Etsy/Side Businesses/etc in lieu of their "It's Time to Help"

They want you to send them a short video and the Slackers will decide who deserves to be helped.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
LOL. So funny that she's saying she stopped eating dairy when they've been been chowing down on sweets left and right.

I didn't watch today's vlog beyond quickly scanning on mute to see her awful hair.

I mean, can she just pick either pulling it up or leaving it down? I'm not getting this haphazard, unkempt "hairstyle" that looks like she just went through a wind tunnel.

But - what other staycation / vacation are they going on now??!?!?!!? More Disney?

Edited to add - WTF is with this video thing? OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I cannot stand them and their holier than thou-ness.

Also - Jenn sure is throwing around random things about former jobs lately. From Lucky Brands in this one to mentioning in the sink / needle on window sill vlog that she used to work "at restaurants" - PLURAL. Not singular. Plural. When the hell was that? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.