Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peteykirch

VIP Member
The Slackers are out at Animal Kingdom because they don't make enough off of Home Vlogs...

They have no plans, it's around lunch time they are going to Nomad Lounge.

Tim tells us how hot it is, they show us Jack$on in his SUV Stroller with a giant umbrella attached to the side of it....they still don't slap a hat on him for some reason....I expect by the end of the video for Jenn to tell us how much Jack$on loves his sippy cup.

Once again Tim thinks because there are no people standing around the slower parts of the park that the entire park is dead.

Jenn slapped one of her frumpy bows on her head because she doesn't have the time do anything.

Tim seems shocked the plant that people stroke to make it orgasm is roped off and inactive.

Tim tells us "The lines only look so long because of social distancing"....this is something that he should've said like the first week after the parks opened, not months into this "new normal"

Well I guess they turned off their "Covid-19 Anxiety" because in this vlog they have no qualms walking into Island Mercantile.

For once Tim uses commonsense and says something is expensive, but there's a 30% AP Discount so it's not overly outrageous.

Jenn is looking for Christmas gifts "For their friends Overseas"

Tim seems angry that the 30 minute wait estimate for Nomad Lounge has come and gone and they still haven't been called to be seated.

Tim said the 30 minute wait has turned into 50....and he's saying "I guess this is a suggested wait time, not a hard time frame" It's like he's never had a Disney Dining Reservation.

Praise be Bojo they get pinged 58 minutes after putting their name on the list.

They get seated on the patio and then immediately get up and encroach onto other peoples space to view the boat cavalcades....Guess they aren't afraid of people again?

They got 2 mocktails because they have to pretend they are "family friendly".

Tim actually describes a drink as spicy and he's correct for a change. Unlike the last time TIm said Coke was "spicy" Ginger Beer does in fact have a bit of a spicy mouthfeel to it.

Jenn correct TImbos pronunciation of "yuca"

Jenn ordered 2 things because she's totally not "eating for 2"....she also got seafood because she never gets to have seafood.

Tim got the Impossible Sliders because it's the only thing that resembles a Burger on the menu.

They both eat like completely uneducated neanderthal slobs.

Tim's eye looks like he went 10 rounds with Mike Tyson.

Jenn complains the tuna bowl is spicy.

Tim shoves a wedge of watermelon into Jack$on's face as if he's James Cagney from the Public Enemy with the grapefruit.

They ordered another portion of the chicken bowl, and sliders.

From my calculations they spent $94 on smalls plates, a dessert and 2 mocktails.

They ordered the churros with the first round of small plates and let it sit on the table for nearly a hour because????

Tim says they need to come back so they can do another one of the "Smaller details they didn't realize because it's slow"

Slackers do a shoutout to the Cast Member Pantry....It's alright Tim you can just book another expensive staycation because the first 3 do so much to help Disney retain staff.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

mjm9

VIP Member
Ok everyone. I am here with a A more. (Clear) head. I am sorry about the last couple of posts, was really upset and I am not good at explaining when I am upset. Anyways

Where I work: I am quick service. right now they are rotating us to diff. locations(restaurants) throughout all 3 resorts since part time is furloughed(mostly)- I have however filled in or helped out when needed. Sorry if I implied I wasn’t.The reason I said I had a good vantage point is because I do greeting(hey what’s up please use this hand sanitizer) throughout both islands and universal, as well as food carts. It is easy to spot a couple with a stroller with 3 fans and a camera with a fuzzy when park attendance is low.

Complaints: They have complained multiple times at different venues in both parks throughout the last couple of months. Most were done to the management of the location, but only one was called in to Universal. The only reason I know they complained a lot is because we don t have alot of crazy guests so the trackers are standing out more as those asshole guests.(also what tm doesn’t enjoy a horrible guest story?)That is when “higher ups” came down on us about quality of food- just as an FYI, coworkers were told throughout multiple location. While higher ups would never disclose would it was, some of the details mentioned matched up with an incident Tim or Jenn had a couple of days prior? The lead cash overheard their complaint with manager and mentioned it.

enter me and my venting to this board- I obviously upset someone with my comments and observations. I got more elaboration on the ”complaint“ yesterday- someone came into one of the restaurants and complained from my understanding. The manager or captain that took the complain’t went and told several coworkers and it spread wildfire. Some managers(strict) told us to watch our product quality, but for the most part, it was more of let’s make fun of the bratty vloggers. The person sho took their complaint said they had a camera on them(not filming) and a coworker I work with frequently says she heard them ask for a comped meal. It could have been them or that crazy person-Tiffany? Either way they are responsible for this bs and their crazy fans.

my job- No I didn’t disclose anything about universal nor the exact location, times and people involved. I am a bit nervous about my future at the company, but at the same time I move around to diff locations almost daily they wouldn’t guess the person.

so tl;dr
-the trackers have complained multiple times at diff foo locations
- because of less tourist traffic, the trackers are being noticed more as inconsiderate and complaining guests
- supervisors are rolling their eyes at the request
- a complaint was called in once(where we got lecture)
-some person or trackers tried to get comped over being called out on a forum that dislikes them.
-Tim and Jenn-at what point did you expect one of us to open our mouths and tell about your behavior at the parks?

Now for the part where I tell all of you to please not incite harassment on my behalf-this is just my story that I am sharing to make everyone aware(and to vent).

I hope this was a bit clear
I am so sorry you have to put up with this BS! They don’t like being caught with their pants down, so to speak. Just like with their racist and homophobic videos that they profited off of for over seven years.

Tim and Jenn are modern day grifters! And don’t want people to know all the techniques that they run their cons with.

You did not reveal any “secrets”!
Please feel free to vent as you need. Your job is hard enough without having to deal with the Trackers’ schemes.

Personally. I will always have your back.

Jen237

Chatty Member
I really hate this obsession with Halloween horror. It’s probably just me and I know it’s just not Tim, but I just don’t find violence and gore entertaining 🤮. I grew up in Australia and to me Halloween should be trick or treating and cute costumes not violence. I really don’t get this horror thing being called fun!

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
Yes. I think I recall that. And don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against DIY costumes; I'm not a Halloween snob. LOL I've had plenty of makeshift costumes as a kid.

But I just don't get this hybrid Piglet / butterfly - I mean, pick one or the other?

Because - keeping it real here and I totally agree! - he really does just look like a little girl dressed as a butterfly.

That was yours?!? Or did you post something else?

Michelle
12 minutes ago
So, you can't spend the money to actually get a real Piglet costume. Yet, you can spend tons of money on yourself and it's not a problem. If I didn't know any better I would swear he was a girl.... Maybe next year you can put some thought into a better costume....

• Heart

peteykirch

VIP Member
Big thanks to @M:spilotistc12 for the new thread title.

I know we all are waiting with bated breath to see the Slackers enjoy their vacation from vacation of a life as they needed another Disney Staycation.

peteykirch

VIP Member
It's Day 2 of the Staycation...we get some orchestrated Jack$on action in bed with Jenn and then they sing their awful Good Morning song.

Jenn is in her frumpiest bath robe eating on the back deck of the bungalow.

Tim says that Jack$on won't eat eggs at home, I can't blame him because odds are the eggs that Jenn makes are super overcooked and dry as sand.

Jenn doesn't feel comfortable on the monorail even though they limit the number of people in each cab.

Jack$on was in his Pumpkin Onesie that is way too small for him, and then he got sick and they blame Disney food. So they took the boat over to MK and then had to go right back to their bungalow.

They apparently just ate breakfast, but apparently Tim is already getting lunch at Kona Cafe.....

Tim to look at the Olu-Mel merchandise and becomes completely confused by the offerings.

Jenn got the Tonkatsu Ramen and Tim is confused by how they packaged it because all the meat and noodles are in one bowl, and the broth in another.

Adult Timbo got an Uncrustable for Lunch because he had a big breakfast....which was the same breakfast Jenn had....Is she eating for 2 again?

Jenn complained about the pork belly...it looked fine to me, but she complains about everything.

Jenn also complains about her dessert because mousse and gel based dessert needs to have more crumb bottom.

They are attempting to go back to MK again....it's now 3PM and it closes at 6PM.

Tim complains that the Train Station isn't decorated. I'm highly disappointed that Disney didn't decorate to Tim's specifications because he knows better than all of us mere mortals.

We get then awfully shot footage of the Halloween cavalcades and Tim and Jenn asking Jack$on numerous times does he LOVE IT? DO YOU LOVE IT?

Tim is on a mission to find the Cadaver Dan's....only if they did some research beforehand.

Jack$on looked miserable the entire time at MK....I think he was super dehydrated because he threw up twice, and then was taken out in the Floridian heat and humidity.

They complained enough about Kona Cafe, so they are walking over to the Gran Flo to get food there.

Tim then complains about how long the walk is between their Bungalow and the Gran Flo.

Tim got the fried chicken...Jenn got the salmon because she never gets to have seafood.

Jenn is back in her frumpy bathrobe....

Jenn then says she wishes they drove between the Poly and the Gran Flo because Jack$on was tired.

Tim goes to the Pineapple Lanai to get the special Olu Mel dessert and he says he has to go quickly because it'll melt....then he stops to vlog the Olu Mel on a table before bringing it back to the Bungalow....then he complains about how fast it melted.

They still haven't gone into the plunge pool....so the theme of them not finding time to swim carries over to their vacations as their home life.

Jenn complains they don't have enough time to do things....you know a local family who can go whenever they want....they are complaining they don't have time to enjoy their expensive staycation resort.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
The face we'd all make if we were forced to watch these Trackhole vids and didn't have Petey's awesome recaps. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously thou - WHAT is WITH her over-exaggerated facial expressions all the time? :rolleyes:

Jenn.Sad (2).png

• Haha

Pop!91

VIP Member
Has anyone else noticed that this run of ‘staycations’ has happened quickly off the back of Prince Charming Dev doing a load of DVC stays

I know the Trackers can’t be worried about PCD on a views/channel size front, but I can imagine they didn’t want to be outdone, so dropped some serious dollars to oppress their ‘status’

Dev stays at Saratoga - we’ll stay at the treehouses

Dev stays at Wilderness lodge - we’ll stay in the cabins

Just my thoughts🤷‍♀️

Long long time Tim watcher. Still watch, then come here and see what you all say. Sweatergate started me on the journey of feeling very meh about them. A few times they have done and said things that do not ring true.

They have changed so much, which is natural but they have become a parody of themselves. I would now be embarrassed to say I am a fan. They are all quite worrying.

Jen237

Chatty Member
This whole exploitation of buddy Jack$on, just makes me sad ☹. I mean it was just so wrong that he was born on YT, but bathing him in the kitchen sink on camera and having a camera shoved in face at every opportunity. Dragging him to the theme parks, which clearly he hates, just for subs and views is just so awful! This child as cute as he is really needs to interact with other kids, not just Mamma and Daddy. The whole thing is just sad ☹

• Heart

peteykirch

VIP Member
Well, in Non-Slacker news, I was able to snag a super discounted DVC reservation for a Preferred Studio at the Boardwalk Villas. Our original reservation was a week long stay at the Pop, now we have 4 nights at the Boardwalk and 3 nights at Bay Lake. All of this ended up costing only $400 more than our original Pop Reservation.

I do hope that I catch the Bojos in the park so I can photobomb one of their vlogs.

Rebelle

VIP Member
I just have to say it doesn’t surprise me that Jenn outwardly complains at theme parks to managers. *Petition to change Jenn’s name to, Karen, on this thread.* Nor that Dim is the pussy that hides behind a phone/email to try to throw his weight around, bc in true Dimkerbell fashion if everyone doesn’t give him love and adoration he dies.

• Heart

mjm9

VIP Member
Not trying to get off topic but while we are speaking of reporting vloggers to Disney, did anyone see Paging Mr Morrow wearing an authentic Tomorrowland working cast member costume shirt to Magic Kingdom as his Halloween costume? I’m shocked that they even let him into the park like that. What, the Disney Look and other costume appearance rules don’t apply to him like they would to an actual off-clock cast member playing in the parks dressed that way? He even said in the video that he bought an authentic WDW name tag to go with his authentic cast member uniform, but decided against wearing it into the park. What if this man, who was in the parks alone, approached an unaccompanied child who thought he was an actual cast member since he was wearing an actual, authentic and exclusive cast member uniform? 😨 This wasn’t some homemade fun Halloween costume, it was clearly the real deal...

Those costumes are all company property too. Sometimes they will sell old ones at Property Control, usually only when an entire costume is being discontinued, but others that you can find on the market were just kept by former cast members and are considered stolen company property...
Get off your high horse, DimSlacker!

His channel Paging Mr. Morrow (PMM) features videos where one can purchase used props, resort furnishings, CM/TM items, posters, signs, etc. from both Universal and Disney. A majority are shot at the Lakeland Antique Mall. Forever Vintage and The Escape Hatch are some others.

Both the Tomorrowland shirt and cast member name tags were shown on film before Nate ever purchased them.

He was very concerned about what you were implying and check with front gate management prior to entering MK. And had already determined that the CM badge was a bad idea and had left that in the car.

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
On their 3rd staycation in a month telling us how they are just too busy to get the pod casts done. Shame!

OK, so their excuse for these uber expensive stays is that the AC in a hotel room is dangerous and you can catch COVID from people in other rooms through the vents! I have heard it all now!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
Wow! Totally different video than Jackie of Super Enthused. She does mini commercials for the venues #hosted or not.

I have never been to a Legoland. By watching her whole video I gets the full essence of the park and what it has to offer. Now I wish I could go for Brick or Treat!

Her videos are like going to a park with a friend.
- Experiencing the “Grovin’ Graveyard” show.
- Touring the “Cypress Garden” as she gives you the history and background of how Legoland was paying homage to Florida’s past.
- Riding “Lost Kingdom Adventure”
- Exploring the “Medieval” themed area around “The Dragon” ride. Then going on the ride.
- Riding “Coastersauras” (twice)
- plus all the meet n greets with Halloween costumed characters

Jackie organically addresses the health and safety measures in place throughout her video. Including bringing extra masks, as it is humid Florida in October and a fresh mask feels so good.

She has a montage of the areas and attractions she didn’t personally show us at the end of the video.

I strongly suggest that you check out Super Enthused! You will get a high quality all inclusive view of what Legoland has to offer.

Not a family home video of people stuffing their faces and dragging an infant on rides like TTT. They tell you nothing about what Legoland is like now. The decorations, seasonal shows, meet n greets with Halloween costumed characters and the special brick or treat stands.
I'm already subscribed to Super Enthused and PMM.

Both of them pump out better quality vlogs than anything Timbo does on a consistent basis.

If they had to do this all over, the Slackers would be screwed because they only got to where they were by being first and flooding Youtube with daily vlogs.

Reactions: 5

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
What on earth? What is with these people...!?! :unsure: (edited to note for anyone not familiar; Bandit passed away in May)

Edelweiss Piratin3 hours ago
Great video, as always! I just wanted to take a moment and politely ask if you would maybe want to talk about Bandit in a future vlog? It's been a while since he passed and although you seem to be very occupied in the best way by buddy Jackson, I'm sure you miss Bandit a ton. I know you, especially Jenn, are concerned about not spreading any "negative" content, but honestly guys, we do care so much about you that we also would want to be here for you while grieving. So if you ever wanted to talk about how you feel with Bandit being gone, please include it in the vlog if that's not too personal. We loved Bandit as much as we love you guys. Greetings from Germany!
These people truly are from the gutters of humanity. The slackers deserve this type of fan base. I have a friend similar to little miss edelweiss that made that comment. My dog recently passed away, and this friend went out of her way to come by my house and she was hell-bent on getting me to cry in front of her. She thrives on drama. The trackers, especially Jenn, seem to love drama as well. Jenn showed us that with all of her little Twitter wars. It’s also pretty evident that Tiffany Ann and all the other little weirdos love drama too. The trackers put that energy out into the world, and that’s exactly what they get in return. I still can’t believe I used to love their vlogs 🤦‍♂️

• Wow

nrs264

VIP Member
I see where a potential issue could arise but PMM seems one of the least likely to go against the rules or cause any intentional harm. And as stated he did check.

ashden91

Maybe I missed something here but why would one need to decompress before a staycation? Isn't that the point of a vacation, to decompress?

Also, as usual they put feeding Jackson on the back burner, forgetting to order food for him because they are more worried about stuffing their own faces.

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
Devil child-03 and P1xiemania thank you for your comments! 😘

Learning about the other side of the coin is enlightening and informative. I have been trying to be more grateful to the people in the service industry.

You both have a safe place here to vent or comment as you desire. And are comfortable.