TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their perpetually messy house drives me bonkers!!! Especially considering they've got it on camera all the time; you'd think they'd want it somewhat presentable to not look like friggin slobs.

Why can't they take a whole day off and clean and tidy and organize everything since they can't seem to do it on any other typical day?

IT'S NOT THAT HARD! 🤬

That's not even what niche means. Like you, I knew what she was intending to say, but that's not right.
She'll just laugh at her idiocy, and move on. It must be nice to be so blissfully stupid.

It's hard to plan around a baby? I mean their baby has been around for 9/10 months now, I would have thought they would have known it was hard to plan anything solid around a baby. Although plans can still happen, they just need to be a bit more flexible is all.

After yesterday’s video, I can say I don’t like the way Tim treats Jenn. It seems like everything falls on her other than filming herself. No wonder she looks like she is running on empty. Also when he is home it always about what he wants for Jackson, not “them” or Jenn. Jenn is very rational, she just doubts herself because Tim is over her shoulder correcting her at every single point. The guy can’t stand not being the center of attention. And the looks he gives her sometimes? Yikes!

Reactions: 3
I've stopped watching an unsubscribed. I always found Tim's lack of knowledge annoying and a bit hard to believe, and his controlling behaviour towards Jenn is uncomfortable to watch at times but they were easy watching disney escapes. However they are just annoying now and provide no interesting park content, and if it's true Disney have dropped them then no future videos will be interesting

I've grown to not like him. He's constantly searching for approval, he unabashedly fishes for comments and free stuff (scroll to 9:41, there's no way he bought that bath setup WITHOUT picking out a few toys as well but, "wuh, what kind of toys should we get him?"), and he corrects Jenn even when he's wrong.

Reactions: 1
I've grown to not like him. He's constantly searching for approval, he unabashedly fishes for comments and free stuff (scroll to 9:41, there's no way he bought that bath setup WITHOUT picking out a few toys as well but, "wuh, what kind of toys should we get him?"), and he corrects Jenn even when he's wrong.
Agreed! when he stares at her while she talks, the first thing in my mind is “what, she supposed to follow a script?”

So the Slackers are on another staycation this time at the super affordable Polynesian Bungalows.

They are so out of touch it's not even funny anymore.

• Wow
On their 3rd staycation in a month telling us how they are just too busy to get the pod casts done. Shame!

OK, so their excuse for these uber expensive stays is that the AC in a hotel room is dangerous and you can catch COVID from people in other rooms through the vents! I have heard it all now!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
On their 3rd staycation in a month telling us how they are just too busy to get the pod casts done. Shame!

OK, so their excuse for these uber expensive stays is that the AC in a hotel room is dangerous and you can catch COVID from people in other rooms through the vents! I have heard it all now!
They can't clean their house or do basic chores....people expect them to also record and upload podcasts?

BWAHAHAHA

They must have been let go from Disneyland as I have seen many other Disney content creators posting especially from opening day yesterday at the Magic Kingdom for the beginning of the Halloween season and on other days.

Good to see Jack$on’s college fund being put to good use again. FFS, “well deserved and needed” staycations at the most expensive hotel rooms on WDW property. So not relatable. What are they trying to prove?

They must have been let go from Disneyland as I have seen many other Disney content creators posting especially from opening day yesterday at the Magic Kingdom for the beginning of the Halloween season and on other days.
I doubt it more likely they're sooo busy you guysss from their most recent "well deserved" staycation. You know only their 3rd one in 4 weeks. So they'll get that video out eventually. Before Covid started they were regularly a week behind everyone else posting and still got the most views.

Good to see Jack$on’s college fund being put to good use again. FFS, “well deserved and needed” staycations at the most expensive hotel rooms on WDW property. So not relatable. What are they trying to prove?
This is what you do when you're considered "new money." :rolleyes: Money that could all be gone in a second.

That's their excuse? Really?
Why do they even need to go to these expensive places that none of their followers would ever be able to go to? What are they trying to prove?

even forgetting the hypocrisy of it all some of the stuff they are spouting is actually dangerous in a time of a pandemic. there is already so much fake news and speculation out there. with their platform they should be more responsible

If there was ANY OUNCE of scientific evidence that this were true, do they really think Disney would be putting their guests at risk?

They are complete and utter morons!!

Worse than that - they’re using their ignorance to justify their expensive staycations!

When in reality, all they are doing is trying to out-do all other Florida vloggers who are having staycations at the mo.

If there was ANY OUNCE of scientific evidence that this were true, do they really think Disney would be putting their guests at risk?

They are complete and utter morons!!

Worse than that - they’re using their ignorance to justify their expensive staycations!

When in reality, all they are doing is trying to out-do all other Florida vloggers who are having staycations at the mo.
There's always an "excuse" with the Trackers. Yet somehow stans (such as Tiffany Ann) buy this sh*t hook, line, and sinker. You're right. It's just trying to out-do the other vloggers and flaunt their YT wealth, and it's so crass - especially right now and in this current economic climate where the great majority of their viewers probably cannot afford a weeknight stay at their local Holiday Inn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.