TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said it before I'll say it again...why aren't they giving the kid proper food...eating proper meals themselves while giving him the same old fricking baby puffs and lump free puree. At his age he needs to be having different textures. My baby who is younger than him has whatever we eat, curry, roast dinner, pasta, fish etc. I dont understand why they're not giving him the same as them (minus the fatty and salty meals they eat obviously)

Said it before I'll say it again...why aren't they giving the kid proper food...eating proper meals themselves while giving him the same old fricking baby puffs and lump free puree. At his age he needs to be having different textures. My baby who is younger than him has whatever we eat, curry, roast dinner, pasta, fish etc. I dont understand why they're not giving him the same as them (minus the fatty and salty meals they eat obviously)
Because 99% of the time all they eat is trash food to begin with.

Reactions: 3
People are going to get bored of Tim just eating around the parks, he isn't a food channel, he can't describe the flavours and he doesn't take note as to the ingredients in the food so, people want to see the rides and how everything has been tweaked due to Covid, even just a little bit of escapism really.

Reactions: 2
I agree with you, but based off what the two of them generally eat, Jackson is probably better off sticking to the baby food for now. LOL

As a general observation - they seriously act like they're two 14-year-olds playing house (a messy house, at that) with a baby rather than two full-grown adults.

Jenn, specifically, has greatly regressed in independence, assertiveness, and decision-making when compared to their much older vlogs, and it's not healthy for her - or Jackson.

Because 99% of the time all they eat is trash food to begin with.
Theres been a few meals that Jackson could definitely have eaten with them...but yeah since their diet is mostly burgers and sugar then maybe thats my answer!

Tim is at Universal because of HHN Rumors....but they aren't a new site, so don't expect anything definitive from the Bojos.

Tim states he's hungry, so he's going to eat enough calories for 2 people in one day, at one meal.

We got more point and price merchandise updates from Tim.

I can't stand how Tim goes "I don't understand how x is x minute wait?" Then he says "It must have to do with social distancing"....leaving crap in like this just shows how dumb Tim is.

Tim uneasy that it appears they are loading all the rows on a roller coaster...

Tim reporting rumors about rumors.....a bunch of "I don't knows"

Tim also confused about how they are extending park hours....Tim wants to go through at least 2 Houses because he needs his Halloween urges sastiated.

Tim speculating rumors based off of available merchandise.

Tim using logic and reasoning putting 1 and 1 together to figure out something.

Tim got 2 treats from the Tribute Store...he got pretzel rods dipped in white chocolate and some Frankenstein Rice Crispie Treat...

Tim gives the pretzel a good review but then comes to the realization he could've gotten this treat anywhere....The Frankenstein Rice Crispie Treat gets the same treatment.

I never realized how Tim pronounces chocolate "chawklit"

We get a close up of TIm showing his tongue dyed black from the food coloring.

Tim is curious about mobile ordering if you get to skip the line......that's the entire point of mobile ordering. YOU DON'T WAIT IN A LINE!

Tim ordered the special "AP Burger" from Mel's because he hasn't had a burger in 24 hours.

Tim gets nervous because he thought he ordered a burger, but assumed it wasn't a burger because he couldn't see the burger until he picked it up.

Tim says the burger is missing bacon. Then he suggests a name and he comes up with "Something with the meats"

Tim dubs this the best themepark burger he's had.

Tim then states he wishes it had tater tots not onion rings....so the burger he dubbed the best isn't good enough and he demands alterations.

Tim still doesn't understand why the Hogwarts Express is having long waits with a continual basis.

Tim goes into another sweets shop and proceeds to nearly have an orgasm looking at sugary treats.

It took him how long to come up to the conclusion that the long wait lines is due to social distancing? How? How did it take him that long to come up with that? And then wonder why the Hogwarts Express has long waits??? What is going on in his head?

Reactions: 1
It took him how long to come up to the conclusion that the long wait lines is due to social distancing? How? How did it take him that long to come up with that? And then wonder why the Hogwarts Express has long waits??? What is going on in his head?
For some unknown reason I always thought he was pretty clever, I literally have no idea why, perhaps it was because of his DIY skills but over the last couple of months I've realised he's not the smartest tool in the box 🤣 I also cringe at the solemn voice they make when they get to their 'Time to Help' bit

This new home vlog was dumb. Any one of us could have written that script. Jenn making food, Jenn playing with and feeding Jackson. Jenn cleaning up a little (and that kitchen sink mess was not just the night before!!). Overall, just more of Jenn in Jackson's face ALL. DAY. LONG! I don't get why they can't let him be more than 3 ft away from him. Maybe it's all for the camera!?!? Maybe they worry people will see they got 10 feet away from him for a few minutes and will get criticized I am talking about when they are in the kitchen and they bring him RIGHT next to them in his highchair or activity chair. In his high chair, next to the table in the EAT IN kitchen, he is FINE playing while she makes a sandwich. For the Love Of God! They do this over and over and over again. Every time, he has to be right up their butts. It won't harm him at all to be within eyesight for the 2 minutes it takes to make something to eat. He can still see her, she can see him, they can chat, etc.

Does anyone else notice this in their vlogs or is it just me?

And then she says something like his "self play time", which doesn't last long. I wonder why??? He doesn't know how to breathe without one of them in his face!
To be fair to them I think they would be absolutely slaughtered if they did this, imagine the reaction and comments if they did a home vlog and didn't show Jackson at all, I wanna see that now lol

I too was going to comment on their 9 month old not eating solid food!
I don’t understand how they went from baby led weaning to a complete purée diet

I too was going to comment on their 9 month old not eating solid food!
I don’t understand how they went from baby led weaning to a complete purée diet
They gave him some bread, cheese and apple when they stayed at the Cabins a couple weeks ago. And you are right, what happened to that baby led weaning? It seems it lasted only a few days and they got lazy with that too.

For some unknown reason I always thought he was pretty clever, I literally have no idea why, perhaps it was because of his DIY skills but over the last couple of months I've realised he's not the smartest tool in the box 🤣 I also cringe at the solemn voice they make when they get to their 'Time to Help' bit
I was the same, but that was when he was on his own, so you would have more trust with his information, and also I didn't watch any other Disney vloggers either.
I don't understand why they would have a solemn voice for the 'Time to Help' bit, like you can highlight a charity and make it a serious moment without making it come across as a downer.
'smartest tool in the box' ah, I see what you did there!

Also does anyone else find that Guru Gossip is a shocking site to try and use? I tried catching up on the goss about these two and despite being a student, I felt like a boomer on that glitchy ass site 😂

Also does anyone else find that Guru Gossip is a shocking site to try and use? I tried catching up on the goss about these two and despite being a student, I felt like a boomer on that glitchy ass site 😂
I never had a huge issue w/ the site except for when it was going so sloooooooow awhile back. It seems it's down for updates right now. Hopefully that'll fix any issues. FWIW, I access it on my desktop. :)

They gave him some bread, cheese and apple when they stayed at the Cabins a couple weeks ago. And you are right, what happened to that baby led weaning? It seems it lasted only a few days and they got lazy with that too.
ahh did they, ive missed a couple as I didn’t have internet for a week between house moves, still trying to catch up on everyone i watch!

I can't even get on that site. I have tried and I never get an email from them to confirm the account.

I can't even get on that site. I have tried and I never get an email from them to confirm the account.
Same! And because of that I can’t contact a mod to try and help me. So I just lurk and read the comments there. Maybe someday I’ll get a confirmation email.

Same! And because of that I can’t contact a mod to try and help me. So I just lurk and read the comments there. Maybe someday I’ll get a confirmation email.
Right! Contact a mod, but how the heck do you do that. And I have tried a few different emails. @Gmail, @aol, @hotmail. I give up!

I’m glad it wasn’t just me!!!

We get a Home Vlog....

Apparently Jack$on cries when the Slackers sing HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME VLOG

We're in agreement with that one Jack$on....it's not a pleasant sound at all.

I've never seen two adults have no ability to preplan anything....Once again apparently there is no food in the house for them to have for supper.

For a channel that said it wouldn't be a "baby centric" channel once Jack$on plopped out of Jen, the first 4 minutes were exclusively Jack$on.

Tim bought Jenn Voodoo Donuts, and Jenn said both donuts were "very delicious" she already inhaled them so there is nothing to show.

Jenn says the best part about being an adult is the ability to order pizza whenever they want.

Apparently Timbo and Jenn bought the $200 Mickey and Minnie Mouse Lego Set....it's leaning up against a wall in their dining room....So did they buy it or did they get it for free?

Jenn is upset that their Tesla isn't ready yet, so they have to use their pathetically small Chevy for their next staycation.

Tim frustrated that they apparently had plans for this weekend, and everything keeps going wrong.

So Jenn who claimed they had no food in the house, have food in the house that will go bad if they don't use it before their staycation.

Tim once again fails to listen to Jenn with her plans of what she is making....He has the attention span of a goldfish.

Tim gets his hot dogs at home...

Tim then complains his camera isn't focusing correctly again. They'll be getting a new one soon enough.

Jenn upset that you can't plan anything with a small child because that's how raising a child works.

Jenn for some reason keeps dropping the phrase "niche joke" to sound more intelligent than just saying "inside joke"

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.