TheTaylorMadeHome #13 His kids dont want2stay,anuva reno on way, muvahoods a chore her kids sleep on the floor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish we could watch the footage of when she has to reopen the boot and get the phone back out. Piece all of them bits together in a montage and we’ll have some entertaining content!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish we could watch the footage of when she has to reopen the boot and get the phone back out. Piece all of them bits together in a montage and we’ll have some entertaining content!
Spends longer editing videos of herself at the shops than she does actually being at the shops!

Reactions: 4
Can’t wait to see how “country posh” style turns out for the home….🫣
---
Also hosting Easter lunch at their house…. I assume on the green plastic garden furniture they have indoors?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Old Flo is going to be completely lost when R reaches the age where she’s no longer happy to be paraded over instagram for content, just as all of the other Children have. She literally has zero interesting material to show, no matter how tragically hard she is trying to jump on the ASMR bandwagon, as always
I remain embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 4
I Hope George has a lovely holiday with his friends family & gets to experience a proper holiday that isn’t catered for Benny, gets to experience a nice family life without having to be his mother slave because shes too f’ing lazy to fulfill her motherly duties!

Reactions: 7
I Hope George has a lovely holiday with his friends family & gets to experience a proper holiday that isn’t catered for Benny, gets to experience a nice family life without having to be his mother slave because shes too f’ing lazy to fulfill her motherly duties!
Where are they going ?

She didn’t buy anything from the brand she was so excited about in Tesco because they didn’t have her size? Weird how you can see the size tags on the hangars and plenty of size 8-10 which I think is what size she usually buys 🤥 More like she couldn’t Klarna it in Tesco 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another repeat video this morning 💤 does she honestly think people won’t notice?

Reactions: 3
Yesterday she posted her coffee with the caption ‘invest in good coffee’ 😂 says the woman who gets a buzz from a McDonald’s coffee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7