Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
She has absolutely no idea how to live a normal. She kind of knows what she should be doing but because she doesn’t understand she always gets it wrong. I’m sure it’s some kind of disability and I don’t even mean that in a horrible way. She’s got to be on the spectrum! I genuinely think she’s got some form of neurological issues.
I don’t even think it’s that to be honest , I think she’d love the attention of being diagnosed as on the spectrum… However I just think she’s just a very selfish self absorbed person, a complete narcissist , (also if you look it up narcissism can be confused for being on the spectrum ) ,
Flo never goes without but fuck everyone else, especially her kids .. She’s incredibly uneducated and doesn’t seem to want to ever learn anything , which in my opinion makes her come across as very dumb and childish because her intellect & social skills are that of a 10 yr old.

The reason she doesn’t think anything is wrong about her life is because she genuinely doesn’t give a single shit about anything or anyone , as long as HER needs are met… & like a lot of narcissists she doesn’t have any friends or anyone who will encourage her to do better or do the right thing. Flo only cares about Flo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
Is it me or is she acting really weird, like OTT and trying to now show us she’s a make up & fashion influencer… I can’t cope
---
Also bangs on about buying a John Lewis dressing gown…. but buys a cheaper one… obvs!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

S9481

Right how do you report someone for dangerous driving, staring at yourself in the phone while moving and waving your arms all over the place 😡

• Angry
  • Wow

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
Claims that she’s a boss bitch and Nu Skin has changed her life and finances, but she literally only ever shops in budget shops … shein, home bargains, Poundland ?

no flouncing

VIP Member
Another shit half term for Rosie yet again! Highlights consist of being let down at a trip to Thorpe Park, eating a poxy hashbrown in her mums car while she chats shit into her phone to her bots..sorry “friends” today she gets to play with a balloon while her joke of a mum spends all day trying to fix her wifi..Priorities of a top mum right there “Forgetfull Florence” ..only thing you forget is your childrens needs. I wonder is George at his dads or his half term next week..if so praying he gets a treat day out!
She said that Ben has taken George away fishing for a few days as it is George’s birthday. Florence yet again making no effort for either of her kids.

• Sad

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
HOW have I only just found her thread!! She irks me so much, i like her cleaning videos but Christ does she have to go to home bargains every day?! Also, why do we need bikini shots everyday? Bore offff
Welcome! I hope you don’t take too many cleaning tips from her though, ie cleaning the toilet then the sink with the same cloth 😂🙈
Bikini shots are clearly to let us know she’s managed to actually stick at something for more than a week.

Rosey Posey

Can you imagine setting up a camera and filming yourself and your daughter watching a film. For most of that clip she shared they were both watching themselves on the phone screen more than they were looking at the tv.

Her boobs look horrid also.
How sad when you can’t watch a film in private with your daughter without filming & showing Instagram how marvellous you are! It’s sad and beyond ridiculous!

• Sad
  • Sick

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
I know fashion isn’t for everyone, however when you claim to be an influencer (influencing what exactly, i’m unsure) you should learn how to dress better, this unitard is not a good look on her or the football sport socks and chavvy trainers …. Cringy

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
With no plates! Food eaten straight on a dirty table 😫
I came to say the same thing! No plates!!!!

Also she thanked her Sister in Law and friend for helping clean, so old Flo actually pissed around setting up her tripod and ring light to film her self wiping surfaces over whilst the others actually cleaned!!!Why one of them say something to her about her ridiculous, cringeworthy behaviour is beyond me.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

Tattldurcage

Chatty Member
She’s banging on about this being their favourite place and it’s so amazing yet they are constantly on her stories?

Prove to us it’s amazing with silence. 😂shes on her stories more now than ever. They’re so boring.

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
The fact she’s thought to come on and tell strangers and bots about the funeral is disgusting, go silent and get on with being their for your husband, but no of course it’s about Flo and her lack of ability to have any emotional support for someone else

• Sad

holaaloud

The water story, she is deranged! I work for a water company, & never in 18yrs had a customer said to me the water is destroying my hair, ruining the colour and making it dirtier, the girl talks sh1t. I actually had to skip a couple of stories as she was so ridiculous. Wonder how her neighbours cope with their dodgy water 🤣

• Haha

Tattldurcage

Chatty Member
And so it begins 😢💔
IMG_8716.jpeg

IMG_8717.jpeg

Use it to create yourself a grave, you self-obsessed cunt.

What a beautiful garden going to waste 😭

• Sad