Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
I don’t mean this spitefully, but I do genuinely believe Flo has an emotional disability. How casually she just said Ben has lost his brother and how she’s tried to be respectful so not been on here? The morning after she posted him on her story, posted cleaning routines, gone on about Christmas and her dress for the beauty awards, hairdressers, nail shop, Black Friday…. But apparently all she’s done is be by bennys side and look after him and his family?! 🤯

Reactions: 8

jimbobs_small_knob

Looks like bodge it Benny is at it again, everything on hold cos he was rushing as usual and didn’t do his homework, now they find out there is a mains sewer under where they want to dig! School boy error there Benny boy!

• Haha

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Glad george will get to a experience a nice holiday for once & not a shitty fishing trip or something he’s stepfamily want to do!

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Ah another bungalow that her and Benny will completely ruin 🥴 can he only “renovate” bungalows? … I say the word renovate loosely because everything they both do is half arsed.

• Haha

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
Why is she intent on exaggerating that their last house was MASSIVE … it was not 😂 the kids bedrooms they could barely stand up in and it was just a converted bungalow … once again trying to portray something she isn’t … let’s also not forget it wasn’t finished to a good quality either !

• Haha

creamQueen

Chatty Member
With everything going on in the world right now all she is worried about is the size of her bedroom!! Shows pure ignorance! People are struggling with cost of living the war going on and she wants free tickets to spoil her little brat and how big her bedroom should be!! 🤬🤬🤬
Flo will just copy and paste some instagram post about whats happening in the world like she does with other catastrophes,god forbid she actually researched it herself! She cracks me up with those pintrest moodboards/decor inspiration,hers will be the poundshop version because she has no style,no cluee no class no taste and most off NO money..we just have to remember her last “reno” bedroom..cheap plastic containers as drawers..shitty velvet beds🙈dreadful like her..

• Heart
  • Haha

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
I swear she only goes to the gym to record her cringy ‘content’. Imagine setting a camera up over and over again just to get a simple workout done. Oh and her greasy hair literally makes me feel sick on a daily basis 🤢 Why oh why does she manage to look so grubby 24/7?

• Sick

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Spending time with ben ..but heres a quick link so I can make a few quid so I dont need to ask him for my home bargains spending money😅 please florence just stop you delinquent bint!

• Sad

creamQueen

Chatty Member
She said that Ben has taken George away fishing for a few days as it is George’s birthday. Florence yet again making no effort for either of her kids.
Course its fishing..its got to be something the adults love & that the kids are forced to love🙄

• Sad

no flouncing

VIP Member
She didn’t buy anything from the brand she was so excited about in Tesco because they didn’t have her size? Weird how you can see the size tags on the hangars and plenty of size 8-10 which I think is what size she usually buys 🤥 More like she couldn’t Klarna it in Tesco 😂

• Haha
Can't believe they are sat around a table and have set up the phone in a restaurant/cafe to fim them talking to each other !

• Haha
I was just about to say I love the flowers & the family/ friends getting involved, that’s what weddings should be about. But wtf was the banner about? Is that Flo’s contribution?
If I was her sister I’d be wrapping Flo in it & pushing her off the nearest cliff

• Haha

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
Can you imagine being that sad that you’ve put your tripod on the beach to record you walking in holding hands into the water & then out again?
I can understand it coming from Flo, but wtf does Benny no bollocks think of it? Pair of absolute t$$$s
Don’t forget he probably thinks she’s actually got 111k real followers 😂😂😂

• Haha