Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

holaaloud

Does she think by tagging chessington they will give her some freebies? Quick google would have answered her question or maybe even a phone call to them. She really is a wannabe influencer who wants all the freebies splashed on them.

Reactions: 7

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Yet another year of her babying Rosie, who’s what 10/11 at this point? sorry but that bedding in my opinion is for much younger little girls I’m sure at this point rosie knows fairies aren’t real… I would hope anyway 😵💫

Also regarding the gym situation, just another year of her being a stage 5 clinger… what a sad little life. She quite clearly is a very very insecure woman , work on that Flo … instead of constantly pretending you’re a boss bitch , the insecurity literally oozes out of her . 🥴

creamQueen

Chatty Member
She always has “inspo” pics yet never proceeds with the styles!its like she gets told the price and realises her broke ass can’t afford it!

• Haha

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
Just when you thought the table situ couldn’t get any worse…. They’re now using a plastic outdoor patio table 😂

• Haha

no flouncing

VIP Member
Can’t wait to see how she acts around George & Rosie’s dad plus Ben when they are all there doing the reno 😂

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
She really does talk sh*te…. “I know my interior design stuff” I only saw the last house but I’ve never seen something so bland and cold looking ….

no flouncing

VIP Member
I’m cringing for her at this morning’s stories, imagine being a grown Woman, ‘Mother’ of two and here you are setting up your phone on a tripod to film yourself fake online shopping, eye fucking yourself and licking foam off of your lips on a Saturday morning. What a life, how is she not mortified at hersel!
Not to mention the filter glitching everytime she takes a sip of coffee 😂

• Haha

april-news-1987

Chatty Member
If he wants a complete loser of a step mum who’s got a weird obsession with him and actively despises her own children… he’s got one !

• Sick

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
She just sat next to poorly Rosie again going on about her and Benny going to Thailand for 2 and half weeks ….🙄

• Sick

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
This arse who lives a very sad unhealthy life is now claiming she’s a wellness coach?

The jokes write themselves at this point 😂😂… a wellness coach who’s happy place is McDonalds car park haha, not her kids or her home. .. A concrete carpark at a greasy fast food restaurant 🤣🤣🤣

Also look forward to her crying her hoovers broken later on this week due to her hoovering up all that beanbag stuffing . 🙄😂

Attachments

• Haha

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
Made me laugh when she said about payday each week and she has to stop herself booking holidays … as if she earns enough money to pay for a holiday every week 🤣🤣🤣
Also last night she just went to a local steak restaurant in a small village in Kent … it wasn’t a big PR event it was just a gifted meal 😂
---
Benny also had a steak but two days ago they couldn’t go out for meals because Bennys strict meal plan - but of course exceptions are made if it’s a freebie!
also not sure you can call yourself an influencer Flo, engagement is low because your 80k of bots!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha