Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tattldurcage

Chatty Member
And so it begins 😢💔
IMG_8716.jpeg

IMG_8717.jpeg

Use it to create yourself a grave, you self-obsessed cunt.

What a beautiful garden going to waste 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 7

april-news-1987

Chatty Member
Look at the way she is with her kids . She’s literally devoid of any emotion toward them ? And with Ben it’s infatuation.

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
Also the fact she clearly asked the dealership to print her Instagram name on the sign 😳😂 no way they knew who she was from her 80k bot following. Also, although there’s nothing wrong with a BMW 1 series, I bet your bottom dollar that’s what she’s bought 😂

• Haha

april-news-1987

Chatty Member
Just me and Ben this year
We hate it
We just spend it together
* Que flo’s uncontrollable delight she doesn’t have to share Benny with anyone

Tattldurcage

Chatty Member
Imagine sharing this with your followers 😭🤢🤮

A woman who raves about cleaning every day, doing the housework…. The water is the same colour as the tiles 🥴

A84BFB9B-D025-4B56-93E9-DBD006404D8A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

creamQueen

Chatty Member
I Hope George has a lovely holiday with his friends family & gets to experience a proper holiday that isn’t catered for Benny, gets to experience a nice family life without having to be his mother slave because shes too f’ing lazy to fulfill her motherly duties!

no flouncing

VIP Member
Did anyone see the post she put up earlier but has since deleted?

It was one of those ‘share yourself at 21’ and she put a picture up of herself from about two years ago 🤦🏼‍♀️ someone must have pointed it out to her for her to delete it. She is so thick!

• Haha

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Can't believe they are sat around a table and have set up the phone in a restaurant/cafe to fim them talking to each other !
Sad twats the lot of them ,probably pretending to like each other too,when the reality is they haven’t a brain cell between them and no personalities.

no flouncing

VIP Member
Yesterday she posted her coffee with the caption ‘invest in good coffee’ 😂 says the woman who gets a buzz from a McDonald’s coffee 😂

• Haha
I thought home renovations was her thing, its what her and Ben do 😂 but now she's looking for inspiration. She knows the last house was bland and bad decisions were made to keep things cheaper. Wonder if this one will be any better designed and finished.

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Her chats yesterday about excited to get home..and they had to remember to say their kids🤢 I hope they don’t want to return from there dads!

• Angry

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Sorry but the fact she’s walking around in a house she just bought and hasn’t cleaned yet with bare feet is making me want to throw up 🤮🤮 ESPECIALLY the bathrooms 🤮🤮🤮🤮
She’s filthy , one of those people who probably doesn’t shower on holiday because shes been in the pool🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Tattldurcage

Chatty Member
Absolutely soul destroying if I’m honest.

There is literally Z E R O emotion. That is her brother in law.

She has been present and on here though? She posted stories the other day when she was in bens van talking shit?

She said it so casually about losing his brother and then says something about her hair and then goes back to the brother and then goes all excited about Beauty awards…… wow.

i hope his family do not see her videos. I would fucking ate her as a sister in law!

Flo is probably fuming as the sister , Faz is it?? probably isn’t cleaning her house! 🙄 if she even did anyway!

Self centred cunt.

• Angry

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
It’s unnecessary to see the same coffee making EVERY morning regardless, she can’t be bothered to film it every morning so why does she think anyone wants to watch it every morning