TheTaylorMadeHome #13 His kids dont want2stay,anuva reno on way, muvahoods a chore her kids sleep on the floor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a ford fiesta and I’m sorry but what sane person gets up at 3:30-4am
I do unfortunately but its not to stalk my husband its for workthat sad sad bint has literally all day to do a gym sesh ffs how pathetic is she! She’ll be hanging by dinner..mind you she won’t be able nap as she will need to drop benny his lunchbox

Reactions: 6
Yet another year of her babying Rosie, who’s what 10/11 at this point? sorry but that bedding in my opinion is for much younger little girls I’m sure at this point rosie knows fairies aren’t real… I would hope anyway

Also regarding the gym situation, just another year of her being a stage 5 clinger… what a sad little life. She quite clearly is a very very insecure woman , work on that Flo … instead of constantly pretending you’re a boss bitch , the insecurity literally oozes out of her .

Reactions: 7
I struggle to see how a hands on tradesman is able to get up at 3:30 and then do a full days graft!? It just doesn’t add up does it.

Reactions: 10
I struggle to see how a hands on tradesman is able to get up at 3:30 and then do a full days graft!? It just doesn’t add up does it.
Minus flo being on hand to help ( sit in the van and watch ) and drop him his chikky and rice she eagerly prepares at 3am like the sad sad cunt she is

I say this all the time, along with the processed packets of rice, she hasn’t a clue has she!
Pure laziness!

boil in the bag rice doesn’t take too long? And you can put chicken breasts in the air fryer too…. Season yourself. I love how succulent the chicken goes in the air fryer.

Got to be much healthier than that shit she’s using - and possibly cheaper

Reactions: 2
The huge list of reasons it’s better to wake up at 4am

obviously touched a nerve talking about it hahaha she’s so transparent

Reactions: 4
The huge list of reasons it’s better to wake up at 4am

obviously touched a nerve talking about it hahaha she’s so transparent
She’s needs to stop reading here
Or making it so obvious
1) BECAUSE BEN DOES

Just be honest flo. We know he is your whole identity

Reactions: 5
The water story, she is deranged! I work for a water company, & never in 18yrs had a customer said to me the water is destroying my hair, ruining the colour and making it dirtier, the girl talks sh1t. I actually had to skip a couple of stories as she was so ridiculous. Wonder how her neighbours cope with their dodgy water

Reactions: 7
She had sh*t hair at her old house so not sure how she can be blaming the water at this house

Reactions: 11
Let me guess .. there’s some kind of nuskin miracle hair slop in the pipe line!

Why is she intent on exaggerating that their last house was MASSIVE … it was not the kids bedrooms they could barely stand up in and it was just a converted bungalow … once again trying to portray something she isn’t … let’s also not forget it wasn’t finished to a good quality either !

Reactions: 8
Did they get planning permission? I was too busy yesterday to view her shit and caught the tail end of her stories about extention today and showing a drawing!

Looks like bodge it Benny is at it again, everything on hold cos he was rushing as usual and didn’t do his homework, now they find out there is a mains sewer under where they want to dig! School boy error there Benny boy!

Reactions: 8