TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus the matchy matchy with the girls wearing all the same outfits... is it just me that feels she never let's then out less than perfectly preened and wearing the most expensive stuff.. where's the individualism and letting kids dress a bit more casually. Jesus she drives me nuts

Reactions: 8
Jesus the matchy matchy with the girls wearing all the same outfits... is it just me that feels she never let's then out less than perfectly preened and wearing the most expensive stuff.. where's the individualism and letting kids dress a bit more casually. Jesus she drives me nuts
Her 3 little girls look like nice little kids but as you say they are so preened and matched in perfect outfits - none of them cheap and their little smiles are so forced and for mammy’s IG content. It’s quite sad because she’s setting them up for life with this view that perfectly preened is how you need to portray yourself at all times. Jesus let them play in a pile of muck and run around covered in encrusted snot and food and be children, not perfect little clones of mommy! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Her 3 little girls look like nice little kids but as you say they are so preened and matched in perfect outfits - none of them cheap and their little smiles are so forced and for mammy’s IG content. It’s quite sad because she’s setting them up for life with this view that perfectly preened is how you need to portray yourself at all times. Jesus let them play in a pile of muck and run around covered in encrusted snot and food and be children, not perfect little clones of mommy! 🙄🙄🙄
But she is the exact same; you never see her look anything less than preened to within an inch of her life. Even her outfit for the child’s bday party, who dresses like that for a 2yr olds party?? Dolled up to the nines…it’s just odd

Reactions: 5
How come the Huns seem to just take their kids out of school for holidays? Should that eldest one not be in school this week. They’ve only just gone back after Easter break….

Reactions: 3
Not weird at all, my 2 year old sits on my lap and drinks his bottle just like that. It's fine to pick at Naomi but her children should be off limits.
A 2 year old shouldn’t be drinking out of a bottle. All recommendations say it’s bad for teeth and speech development.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.