TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think she has a thread. Used to follow her but stopped as I found her really annoying. Does she actually work? How do they afford that house?

Reactions: 4
Don't think she has a thread. Used to follow her but stopped as I found her really annoying. Does she actually work? How do they afford that house?
The amount of free stuff she gets for her kids is unreal. They seem to have plenty of cash to splash. No she doesn't work. That thing she does when showing off clothes she goes in and out at the mirror it's nearly make you nauseous

Reactions: 3
Was there a bit of competition between her & Ystyle ... posting the same boring posts Nike Runners yawn

Reactions: 6
Her family have a huge equestrian centre so she has loads of money. The husband is an accountant or some kind of finance person. They used to live beside me in Dun Laoghaire I always wondered if they owned the house or if it was a family property. I quite like her at times but I hate the way she uses her kids shamelessly

I can't watch her. The hubby in the background wearing shorts winter or summer😂😂
Shorts and bare feet in leather loafers🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her family have a huge equestrian centre so she has loads of money. The husband is an accountant or some kind of finance person. They used to live beside me in Dun Laoghaire I always wondered if they owned the house or if it was a family property. I quite like her at times but I hate the way she uses her kids shamelessly

Shorts and bare feet in leather loafers🤮
Every family photo he is in the short and loafers😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
The only one that is more boring than Y Style, it’s so close though.

Reactions: 5
Was there a bit of competition between her & Ystyle ... posting the same boring posts Nike Runners yawn
They always seemed to be great buds on Instagram and going off to the River Island nights out? but there seems to be no communication between them now.

The amount of free stuff she gets for her kids is unreal. They seem to have plenty of cash to splash. No she doesn't work. That thing she does when showing off clothes she goes in and out at the mirror it's nearly make you nauseous

Cannot stand how smug she is. Hubby always cooking & she seems to do s.f.a. All that in & out to the mirror is painful alright.

Cannot stand how smug she is. Hubby always cooking & she seems to do s.f.a. All that in & out to the mirror is painful alright.
Everything so perfect, only the best good enough for her. The meals are like restaurant meals. Does she actually do anything? The state of hubby though. She's so secretive about her pregnancy too - putting it all over Instagram but refusing to say due date etc. Obvs having a boy - moving girls in together, blueish/grey decor in nursery etc.

Reactions: 6
Everything so perfect, only the best good enough for her. The meals are like restaurant meals. Does she actually do anything? The state of hubby though. She's so secretive about her pregnancy too - putting it all over Instagram but refusing to say due date etc. Obvs having a boy - moving girls in together, blueish/grey decor in nursery etc.
I think she thinks she's Megan Myrtle. Honestly does anyone care when she's due.

Had to unfollow. She’s mad to be this influencer but I have asked her a few questions; does she find her food processor any good, where she got a certain skirt etc & no reply. Sorry now what’s the point in following someone like that

Reactions: 8
Had to unfollow. She’s mad to be this influencer but I have asked her a few questions; does she find her food processor any good, where she got a certain skirt etc & no reply. Sorry now what’s the point in following someone like that
Ive never ever gotten a response off her either

Reactions: 2
Same as that. I've asked her quite a few questions over the time I followed her and never ever got 1 reply, even earlier on in her instagram days. I accept that they can't answer every question asked but even a general reply on stories would have been appreciated as I'm sure others would have asked the same or similar questions too. When I used to follow Ystyle and asked her something she always replied.
There's an air of snobbery and grandiosity about the style fairy, I get the impression that only the best is good enough.

Reactions: 11
Her kids are always immaculate. I find the "perfect" life she portrays rather annoying and unrealistic. I'd say she never wears the same outfit twice.

Reactions: 7
I'm fed of this 'thank you so much....insert company name here' thing for most things, it's really annoying that some just don't declare it as #gifted like you're supposed to.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.