TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a hard hard busy life she leads . Would absolutely love in work to not respond to emails or just switch them off for 10 days ! She is amazing — she has such a strong work ethic .. such a worker bee

Reactions: 7
Such a hard hard busy life she leads . Would absolutely love in work to not respond to emails or just switch them off for 10 days ! She is amazing — she has such a strong work ethic .. such a worker bee
Doesn’t take much to overwhelm a hun. Delicate little creatures they are.

• Haha
Not reading a DM or answering a question is like not reading an email. It’s her job. By all means if you want a hobby insta and you work I get it. But when your drawing a salary from your page it’s a business

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maybe she was on her 'annual leave' from work 🤣🤣
This huns are getting well paid from Instagram and while she was on her holidays she was still able to create content and put up #af links. If she was that overwhelmed she should have taken a complete break for the 10 days. Imagine if I returned to my job after my holiday and decided 'oh I can't respond to all my emails so I'll just send an email to everyone and say I'm not able to reply to you all'.. Well I'd be pulled up by my line manager for a start!!!.. And there would be serious consequences.
I highly doubt it that she's at home scrubbing the toilets, cutting the grass and cleaning windows through out the day like a normal mum as I could guarantee that she's hiring someone to do all that for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Not reading a DM or answering a question is like not reading an email. It’s her job. By all means if you want a hobby insta and you work I get it. But when your drawing a salary from your page it’s a business
You're so right. Fine for her to just not do it.

Reactions: 3
Exactly this! They have no problem asking followers to interact on question boxes and reels etc because they need the metrics, but when there’s nothing in it for them it’s fine to ignore the followers. That’s not how it operates. That would be like U2 begging people to buy concert tickets and then Bono decides he doesn’t want to perform

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly this! They have no problem asking followers to interact on question boxes and reels etc because they need the metrics, but when there’s nothing in it for them it’s fine to ignore the followers. That’s not how it operates. That would be like U2 begging people to buy concert tickets and then Bono decides he doesn’t want to perform
She has some neck. She depends on her followers getting her ads/sponsors posts and this is how she treats them? Can't even be arsed answering her dms!

She has some neck. She depends on her followers getting her ads/sponsors posts and this is how she treats them? Can't even be arsed answering her dms!
Seriously how many DMs can this idiot be getting? Hundreds? 😂😂As if! Oh hiiiiii Naomi I love your “style” tips and your high waisted crotch melting jeans and sweatshirts and your midis with white runners and denim jacket. Can you please keep posting your vanilla content cos I just lurrrrve it!
Piss off Style-less fairy. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously how many DMs can this idiot be getting? Hundreds? 😂😂As if! Oh hiiiiii Naomi I love your “style” tips and your high waisted crotch melting jeans and sweatshirts and your midis with white runners and denim jacket. Can you please keep posting your vanilla content cos I just lurrrrve it!
Piss off Style-less fairy. 🙄🙄
Spanx leggings 5 ways! Earth shattering 🤣

Reactions: 6
To use influencer lingo … Tell me you’re reading Tattle without telling me you’re reading Tattle…
Why the fck was she “howling” at this..oh it’s soooooo funny and relatable isn’t it Style-less fairy. Now where are my vejas and sweatshirt gone? 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
I couldn't believe the price. Someone please tell me the difference between them and Penneys ones because I can't see any. Fair enough maybe the quality is better but they're flat sandles, just buy another pair if the Penneys ones get a bit shabby.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.