TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw her post a reel recently I think on how to wear/style leather/faux leather leggings.

Still? People have been wearing them with 5 or 6 years. I'm pretty sure it's been covered. I think she has a great figure but Jesus she's boring as f. She dresses like a woman twice her age at times.

Reactions: 9
While his company website looks very professional when you actually read all the details it seems very inflated and Cormac seems to be the only person involved. I also seriously doubt the London office is a fully functioning office and probably more likely a P.O. Box

Reactions: 6
She’s 40 next month so prepare to be nauseated with trips away, gifts, and celebrations for a lot more than 1 day. There’ll be pre birthdays, birthdays and belated birthday treats galore.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
While his company website looks very professional when you actually read all the details it seems very inflated and Cormac seems to be the only person involved. I also seriously doubt the London office is a fully functioning office and probably more likely a P.O. Box
Agreed. It’s a one man operation with a handful of transactions a year. Their regular visits to Dublin are most likely either ‘business expenses’ on his side or ‘gifted’ on her side. I’d say his business fronts a lifestyle’👍 There’s plenty of couples like them… until the receiver comes a knocking’ 👍

Reactions: 4
Agreed. It’s a one man operation with a handful of transactions a year. Their regular visits to Dublin are most likely either ‘business expenses’ on his side or ‘gifted’ on her side. I’d say his business fronts a lifestyle’👍 There’s plenty of couples like them… until the receiver comes a knocking’ 👍
Her family own cavan equestrian and his father is a judge , I think they ll be fine $$$$$$

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Her family own cavan equestrian and his father is a judge , I think they ll be fine $$$$$$
There’s lots of equestrian businesses in the red right now, fact! And wasn’t his father and another son (not Cormac) in a legal battle with a building firm over their alleged failure to honour agreements to buy 20 apartments in Dublin for €7.2m.

Reactions: 1
She’s 40 next month so prepare to be nauseated with trips away, gifts, and celebrations for a lot more than 1 day. There’ll be pre birthdays, birthdays and belated birthday treats galore.
I definitely thought she was more than 40. But yes, we'd have been treated to every gift/holiday/for the gram incident if she had turned 40 already.

Reactions: 3
Exactly this. He ‘oversaw’ a load of loan transfers while at Pepper.🤣 Pressed a few buttons on something that was happening anyway.

There’s lots of equestrian businesses in the red right now, fact! And wasn’t his father and another son (not Cormac) in a legal battle with a building firm over their alleged failure to honour agreements to buy 20 apartments in Dublin for €7.2m.
Theirs is the biggest in Ireland it seems so think they’ll be alright.

She looks like she is going to break out in a rash in those cheap clothes from warehouse…they’re not even that nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.