TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Outfit planning.. šŸ™„she must be heading off on the much needeed "obligatory mid-term holiday" that all the wealthy huns seem to go on.

Reactions: 4
Outfit planning.. šŸ™„she must be heading off on the much needeed "obligatory mid-term holiday" that all the wealthy huns seem to go on.
Cue the posts walking through the airport, coffee in hand, showing off her mid section with her girl gang

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else actually think she is not a size 10, I know she says it a lot but I always feel she is more like a size 8ā€¦.and I know itā€™s weird as Huns always like to make out they are smaller but I feel she likes to say Size 10 so people donā€™t question how she maintains her figure with 3 kids (Iā€™m guessing she works out A LOT and hardly eats)

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else actually think she is not a size 10, I know she says it a lot but I always feel she is more like a size 8ā€¦.and I know itā€™s weird as Huns always like to make out they are smaller but I feel she likes to say Size 10 so people donā€™t question how she maintains her figure with 3 kids (Iā€™m guessing she works out A LOT and hardly eats)
Sheā€™s quite tall and sheā€™s not like a waif so Iā€™d say a 10 is about right. However I donā€™t know how she gets in to a size small in spanx šŸ¤£
Iā€™d say she has plenty of time to work out along with eating two spoonfuls of Cormacā€™s pasta dishesā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I remember seeing a pic of her mother and she was very slim so I'm guessing genetics play a big part plus watching what she eats with diabetes.

Reactions: 1
Definitely genetics because if she was a gym goer itā€™d be on the gram as well like the rest of her ā€œperfectā€ life. Sheā€™d subject us to her gym style as well of that Iā€™m certain.

Sheā€™s so God damn boring and vanilla housewife. The pretty pretty look, bland ā€œstylingā€ of outfit looks and perfect kids and perfectly designed and clean house. Sheā€™s not what I aspire to be at all. I do know some women who do the Spanx pants/veja trainers and wool oversized coat vibe. Off to the ā€œrogbyā€ or to Avoca to have mumsy coffees with galpals. Oh so so boring you are Naomi. šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Haha
She should get her wonky front tooth fixed before messing about with her face šŸ™„

Only noticed the tooth today for the first time. Very surprised, messes up her ā€œIā€™m perfectā€ image

Only noticed the tooth today for the first time. Very surprised, messes up her ā€œIā€™m perfectā€ image
Maybe thatā€™s why she hasnā€™t had it fixed so we can see her flaws. She was all up in a heap today cos s video wouldnā€™t loadā€¦the Huns are tragic

For all her spending that outfit is pure basic yummy mummy clone. Bland af.
Thereā€™s no chance in hell she wears the clothes she promotesā€¦Warehouse, M&S etc. Thatā€™s just to land an auld commission cheque to fund the next Rotate or Anine Bing or Rixo.

Thereā€™s no chance in hell she wears the clothes she promotesā€¦Warehouse, M&S etc. Thatā€™s just to land an auld commission cheque to fund the next Rotate or Anine Bing or Rixo.
Always laugh when I see the huns dropping cash on Anine Bing because theyve basically fallen for their own tricks - a nothing ā€˜brandā€™ created entirely by Insta!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.