Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DrTemperanceBrennan

Naomi needs a dose of reality. Maybe the instagram life isn't for her if picking out a few outfits and doing a couple of photo shoots is "overwhelming" along with your multiple holidays, clearly wealthy lifestyle, plenty of support around her and an ability to pay her bills.

Read the room Naomi. Don't suggest you are overwhelmed by a lifestyle you have curated. There are women watching your stories who are truly overwhelmed. Who have children with additional needs. Who are managing full time jobs...yes Naomi full time 9-5 type things...managing a house, cooking, cleaning, homework and the same again on repeat. Women who are worrying about paying bills as we head into winter. Woken who deal with the anxiety and pressure motherhood and life brings but you are "overwhelmed" by your own hand, your own choice in life...you can give it all up tomorrow and not be overwhelmed. Read the bloody room. Women want an escape in following you they don't need to be insulted by your rhetoric. Get over yourself!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Mammy2021

VIP Member
She’s boring, she’s bland, flogs the sweatshop Nomi brand, constant stress with a fag in her hand! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Mammy2021

VIP Member
View attachment 1487813
Back to her favourite Westbury... Hang on and I'll grab my binoculars to see the tiny #PRstay 👀
Oh here’s a candid shot of me NOT posing and looking at something in the distance - oh it’s my husband’s tiny penis! 😂😂
Give it a break style fairy, you don’t deserve a freebie stay because you’re loaded and looking at your smug puss with your overlapping tooth that you try to hide by showing your left side at all times makes me never want to stay at that hotel. Well played the Westbury. Your hotel is as boring as her and Pipsy! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Don't worry too much Naomi, I'm sure you'll be somewhere sunny again in about 3 weeks time🙄imagine if she had to wait another yr like most of us
Next weekend there will be an overnight stay in The Westbury with dinner in Balfes plus a photo of Naomi + some flowers she bought on Grafton street! Oh and her OOTD … wide leg trousers + collared shirt + oversized blazer with a sweater thrown over the shoulders 👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 16

MrsMangle

Someone needs to call bulls**t here.., all that hype and hysteria over five over-priced, polyester pieces of clothing that could be bought in M&S, Next or Dunnes. All the gurning, gulping and hype for this??? 20 years in the fashion industry? It’s the Emperor’s new clothes. She’s trying to gaslight gullible potential purchasers into thinking these clothes live up to the hysteria she’s being trying to generate.

Reactions: 16

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She wants the public profile and all the collaborations, hotel stays and gifted stuff etc. Her problem is she just doesn’t like doing the work.

She struggles to keep up with all the new forms of content she needs to produce to remain relevant.

She despises talking to the camera and it’s painful to watch and her reels are boring. She would prefer to just post pictures of Spanx styled 5 million ways and AF links.

The competition is fierce amongst the Huns and she has all these young ones out performing her in terms of content.

She doesn’t look like she enjoys it but without it she has no public profile…she’s just a rich girl from Cavan. Maybe if RTE wanted to produce The Real Housewives of Cavan (RHOC) she could try out for the role of the boring cast mate! And Cormac could make cameo appearances in his mocassins 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I haven't seen her in ages. I pass her house a good bit. Her 'posing room/office' is at the front of her house so everyone can see her from the road 😆. Herself and the hubby grew up beside one another. His Dad is a judge and her parents own the Cavan Equestrian Centre as mentioned.
They had some issues with their builder when renovating. He downed tools a couple of times when not getting paid on time and refused to continue. He is a great builder (he built ours) and wouldn't care who you were.
Her Dad isn't the most pleasant man and was trying to micro manage the renovations which did not go down well either.
Also this makes me want to 🤢🤮 but I snogged her now hubby many moons ago! He's a KNOB. Up his own arse and always has been. Very unlikeable..
That’s a very comprehensive overview! Welcome to tattle @CaliforinaDreamin 🤣
Question about your snog with Cormac…was he sockless and wearing the moccasins?!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

countdown

Is it just me or is it wildly inappropriate to have (non alcoholic obviously!) ‘processo’ and champagne flutes for 8 year olds birthday? It’s just gross. No need for it.

Reactions: 14

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Just never get why people bring their kids away if theyre going to be putting them in kids clubs and not spending time with them , is it just me , I actually find this really sad....
a holiday has to be a holiday for the whole family. To be able to use kids clubs gives parents a well earned rest. i dont understand what makes it sad. There is usually lots of family time too

Any other gos? She’s well botoxed and filtered. Does she look like a bag of hammers in real life
I haven't seen her in ages. I pass her house a good bit. Her 'posing room/office' is at the front of her house so everyone can see her from the road 😆. Herself and the hubby grew up beside one another. His Dad is a judge and her parents own the Cavan Equestrian Centre as mentioned.
They had some issues with their builder when renovating. He downed tools a couple of times when not getting paid on time and refused to continue. He is a great builder (he built ours) and wouldn't care who you were.
Her Dad isn't the most pleasant man and was trying to micro manage the renovations which did not go down well either.
Also this makes me want to 🤢🤮 but I snogged her now hubby many moons ago! He's a KNOB. Up his own arse and always has been. Very unlikeable..

• Haha

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
I like a good fashion page to follow on Instagram but the minute they start showing their children I'm out...I've done a few courses at work on internet safety including child safety and I swear these instahuns really need to take their heads out of their holes (excuse my french)& start educating themselves. My brother in law works for a company that uncover stuff on the 'dark web' and the amount of stolen child images he comes across would make you sick..he said he would never ever put his child's photo online to the open public due to what he has seen. He said that they know where these children are from,their nationality, age, if they're on holidays in a certain place etc etc. The sooner laws come in to protect children's identity the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Bigred21

VIP Member
"Exhausted but still smiling". Yes it must be so exhausting leaving the kids, staying in a hotel, getting your hair and make up done and having to try on outfits. She is some pure and utter dose.

• Haha

MrsMangle

Lads. The pouting and preening over the four live, love, laugh t-shirts… a “collection”? And the big congratulations pile on from the other Instahuns as if she’d single handedly churned out the Chanel S/S 2022. It’s absolute gold.

RooRoox

Welcome @RooRoox thank you for the confirmation and feel free to spill the tea ☕
Unfortunately not a lot to spill as from what I can gather she doesn’t grace Cavan too much with her presence, unless it’s the Farnham Hotel... It’s a pity she doesn’t endorse more local businesses / tag local coffee shops etc... I see him around a good bit, usually being obnoxious on his phone. I hate to say how much I recognized the children but it’s true. I often see them with their childminder, it’s a pity she doesn’t try keep their little faces private especially for when they start school etc. The house is fab, I believe an older house that they totally revamped, every blind is up all year round so she’s obviously happy enough with every dog and divil (me 🤭🤭) getting a nose! I did hear the college might be doing an extension which would mean directly outside her front garden would be a building site for god knows how long which I can’t imagine she’d be too happy with!
---
O and maybe one more addition 😊 I have come across Naomi in a couple of toddler classes and can honestly say she was the only mammy who didn’t interact with one other single person in the room. She came in, sat down, spoke to absolutely nobody, got up, didn’t as much as give anyone a wave goodbye & left…. Then did a story on her insta about the lovely morning that herself and the little one had. I thought at the time, how sad 😔 she obviously either couldn’t get herself together enough in the class to interact, or maybe just didn’t want to but then went straight outside to record herself “beaming” into the camera about the wonderful morning at the class. Maybe that says it all about these wans with 100k followers, obviously more comfortable chatting into this phone to absolute strangers than having a conversation with a person in real life. Would have been even nice for the little one to see her interact and then maybe she’d of had some interaction with other children. The world we live in maybe….

Last edited:
  • Heart

Wisteria

I posted similar on another thread. Girls I'm so pissedoff...
I sat at my desk today in work yesterday crying. I've a good job, spent years in Uni qualifying for it. I have not a penny! It was the 13th of the month and I am to the pin of my colla until pay day on 30th and the cycle starts over....Children and husband at home. No luxuries:, no treats. Holidays? What are they? Why the fuck am i doing wrongm

Like I talk to my daughters and sons about working hard, getting a good education and a positive sense of self and look at these wans.....making an absolute fortune....
I just feel so sad

• Heart
Reactions: 12