TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s playing in the same ball park as the rest of us mortals. She likes to pretend she’s just like us but nothing could be further from the truth.

Reactions: 6
She’s playing in the same ball park as the rest of us mortals. She likes to pretend she’s just like us but nothing could be further from the truth.
To be honest I actually don’t mind Naomi too much as she does keep here designer stuff fairly low key compared to some who love tagging their outfits just so they can tag the expensive stuff…Pippa is a prime example.

Reactions: 4
To be honest I actually don’t mind Naomi too much as she does keep here designer stuff fairly low key compared to some who love tagging their outfits just so they can tag the expensive stuff…Pippa is a prime example.
What gets me is when I see her promoting warehouse or m&s etc because I don’t for one second believe she wears those brands herself. But yes she certainly doesn’t push it in your face but if you look closely to whats going on in the background of her reels, stories, pictures you’ll always see the designer boxes/bags etc.

I actually think it’s quite tragic when people leave packaging like that on show. Reminds me of Crazyhorse Joanne Larby.

Reactions: 7
I actually think it’s quite tragic when people leave packaging like that on show. Reminds me of Crazyhorse Joanne Larby.
Naomi does it all the time…bags and boxes on display. So obvious. I’d say she breaks out in a rash trying on the warehouse shite…

• Haha
I actually laughed out loud at her picture. Can she do anything different?
1) Look away to the side, wistfully smiling. Check.
2) Midi dress/denim jacket/runners. Check.
3) Big designer tote bag with massive logo. Check.
4) Bland as duck content as per usual. Check.
5) Posh hotel break in Dublin (probably the Westbury). Check.
Yawnfest galore! 😴😴😴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually laughed out loud at her picture. Can she do anything different?
1) Look away to the side, wistfully smiling. Check.
2) Midi dress/denim jacket/runners. Check.
3) Big designer tote bag with massive logo. Check.
4) Bland as duck content as per usual. Check.
5) Posh hotel break in Dublin (probably the Westbury). Check.
Yawnfest galore! 😴😴😴
You forgot the obligatory pic of her and Cormac in the lift 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have to say the midi, trainers & denim jacket is really dated now, especially when you think LLL flogs that look to her age 50+ demographic

Reactions: 6
She is very predictable..just wait for the flower shot in the morning perfectly placed in her designer tote.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.