TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she really need a night away so badly that she has to go to a hotel 10 mins away🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I posted similar on another thread. Girls I'm so pissedoff...
I sat at my desk today in work yesterday crying. I've a good job, spent years in Uni qualifying for it. I have not a penny! It was the 13th of the month and I am to the pin of my colla until pay day on 30th and the cycle starts over....Children and husband at home. No luxuries:, no treats. Holidays? What are they? Why the duck am i doing wrongm

Like I talk to my daughters and sons about working hard, getting a good education and a positive sense of self and look at these wans.....making an absolute fortune....
I just feel so sad

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I sat at my desk today in work yesterday crying. I've a good job, spent years in Uni qualifying for it. I have not a penny! It was the 13th of the month and I am to the pin of my colla until pay day on 30th and the cycle starts over....Children and husband at home. No luxuries:, no treats. Holidays? What are they? Why the duck am i doing wrongm

Like I talk to my daughters and sons about working hard, getting a good education and a positive sense of self and look at these wans.....making an absolute fortune....
I just feel so sad
Aw @Wisteria im sorry to hear that. Please don’t feel like that. You’re working your ass off to provide for your family and they love you for that.

The Huns live in a fantasy world…and Id be pretty confident their home life is no where near as perfect as they would like us to believe it is. But they are never going to put that on the gram, are they?

Pour yourself a large glass of wine and give yourself a Pat on the back for getting through the week. And ignore those god damn instabums … they’ll all be getting divorced when the insta bubble bursts and the hubbys get sick of their shite.

Get in the binfluencers👍

Reactions: 4

I just feel so sad
I think there are a lot of people who feel the same as you. At times it’s like hard work and honesty just isn’t good enough anymore.

Reactions: 8

I just feel so sad
Reality is she comes from a very wealthy backround and has probably worked hard enough herself and her husband has a great job , so alot of the instshuns have the security or being quite well off in the first place to take a chance on being a blogger .its life as normal for the rest of us , try to not compare ,its whole other world theyre in

Reactions: 2
Style fairy answering her own questions 🤣
Nobody cares wat size dress you wear
Self absorbed

And sorry, are there people out there who follow her and really want to know how her daughters ear infection is??? Unless that little girl is your niece or family member surely to Christ it’s none of your business?? But then Naomi does hoor out those little girls for the gram so anything goes I guess….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those girls must be so sick of photos at this stage, their faces usually say just smile for her for gods sake and it'll be over faster. There's no way they can be that sickly sweet all the time. I suppose they're so used to it from a young age they know no different.

Cormac reluctantly let her video tonights receipe … which looked like the same thing he cooks all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cormac reluctantly let her video tonights receipe … which looked like the same thing he cooks all the time
"Cormacs cooking tonight "Cormac cooks every night.. Id say all Naomi does is ensure everything is placed looks perfect for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.