TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isnt it the done thing now for all the huns to go away after xmas/early January. Dubai was the hot spot last year. They are all trying to outdoor each other. Wtf is wrong with them that they cant stay in their mansions.

Reactions: 6
Is it so that they don’t have to cook or clean after themselves ?
im such a saddo I love vegging on my own couch

well that actually infuriates me,
They have cleaners to do the cleaning and in Style Fairys case the hubby does the cooking.

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t work in a proper job - influencing a few “meh” outfit looks and portraying this perfect, new clothes every day life (sustainable fashion?) 🙄isn’t a real job.
And she’s properly pampered if she needs a cleaner to come in and clean her house for her. But that’s her business cos she’s loaded and can have that luxury.

I still wouldn’t have her bland, vanilla, superficial life for anybody. If staying in 5 star resorts abroad and 5 star hotels at home whether gifted or not makes you cream yourself, then good for you style fairy. The poor kids are like trained chimps grinning like Cheshire cats for mummy with the camera. And her husband…sher God bless him he’s only harmless 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When oh when are the instahuns going to read the room and realise there are people who can't afford to heat their homes or feed their kids. People who are going hungry, children who got nothing, more and more people reaching out to organisations for help. But they continue to live their vacuous life, show off their children and stick their heads in the hand because "you can choose not to watch"...so it's your problem not theirs...

• Heart
When oh when are the instahuns going to read the room and realise there are people who can't afford to heat their homes or feed their kids. People who are going hungry, children who got nothing, more and more people reaching out to organisations for help. But they continue to live their vacuous life, show off their children and stick their heads in the hand because "you can choose not to watch"...so it's your problem not theirs...
They’re going to get some jabs when the tit hits the fan (which it will) and they come back to reality with a BANG ‼

It’s the three girls dressed up in matching outfits to pose for content. Shameful. Though that said, mine are also in matching outfits - Christmas PJs eating their selection boxes 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not gifted. To be fair, she does always declare gifts etc, unlike the vast majority of the rest of the Huns

She doesn’t work in a proper job - influencing a few “meh” outfit looks and portraying this perfect, new clothes every day life (sustainable fashion?) 🙄isn’t a real job.
And she’s properly pampered if she needs a cleaner to come in and clean her house for her. But that’s her business cos she’s loaded and can have that luxury.

I still wouldn’t have her bland, vanilla, superficial life for anybody. If staying in 5 star resorts abroad and 5 star hotels at home whether gifted or not makes you cream yourself, then good for you style fairy. The poor kids are like trained chimps grinning like Cheshire cats for mummy with the camera. And her husband…sher God bless him he’s only harmless 😂😂
🤣🤣Perfect description of the hubby. I didn't know how to describe him without sounding mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The fact that it’s [K Club trip] not gifted makes it even worse. Means she’s both using her children for content on what should be a lovely, intimate family trip - now shared with God knows who - and effectively begging for a gifted stay from them. It’s gross.

I agree! Seriously no privacy anymore
I’d say it will be gifted by the end of it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep she’s hoping of future collabs with the K club for further free stays. Would she have a bit of integrity and have a private stay as a family. She needs to get off her phone. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Poor kids honestly they seem to be performing now like they look over to the side for someone who is telling them what to do. They all have perfect outfits and hair so must have someone helping. This may not be gifted but some sort of agreement or why would you promote the place so much. Must have got a discount. Do they have a nanny? I have one child and can't dress like that or find time to do make up and hair unless special occasion ha

Reactions: 6
Wouldn’t you love to see the 3 little girls out doing kids things and getting filthy dirty in the muck and puddles and having a ball being care free little kids. 💖Even just let the older girls throw whatever clothes they want on. 🙄🙄
Not worrying about matchy matchy outfits, picture perfect posing for mammy all the while always eyeing the camera to be sure you’re being filmed. It’s a very sad reflection unfortunately.

Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t you love to see the 3 little girls out doing kids things and getting filthy dirty in the muck and puddles and having a ball being care free little kids. 💖Even just let the older girls throw whatever clothes they want on. 🙄🙄
Not worrying about matchy matchy outfits, picture perfect posing for mammy all the while always eyeing the camera to be sure you’re being filmed. It’s a very sad reflection unfortunately.
it’s all so false, the insta perfect life

Reactions: 4
She needs to stop now, those girls are not enjoying this nonsense anymore than we are seeing their perfect outfits every 2 mins. I'm sure they go loads of places we'd only dream of but it's not worth it for this surely. Or just show herself, most people don't care about other people's kids anyway, just show the outfits and leave the kids out of it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.