TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too sick all week to go away but still manages to decorate the house like that...... 🤔🤔
She’s got a bad dose of thrush from the too tight Spanx and won’t be able to fulfill her dirty weekend away obligations🤢 for her husband’s 50th..sorry, 40th! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have been following Naomi a while and can’t say I find her that bad at all, but I have to ask based on todays photos what in the name of god does she see in the husband? He is the plainest of guys but my got his “taste/fashion” is absolutely atrocious and I was convinced he was pushing 50 not 40!

Reactions: 1
From what i hear they grew up together in Cavan but they’re also from 2 very affluent families so the pedigree and status are part of the attraction.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How much money/disposable income can a family have? Home for next few days is the k club, with 3kids…. It just blows me away, fair play to them

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.