TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep we went a month ago. Absolutely loved it. Couldn't say enough good things about, except for the pre-booking of restaurants that was a pain in the hoop. But then again it was our first family holiday in 4 years, and we don't head abroad twice a year on a sun holiday like StyleFairy so we have little to compare it to.
Rolling my eyes into the back of my head here.
I know the booking for activities and restaurants can be a bit intense but if you book well enough in advance and just book the things you want to do straight away it’s not the worst.

The pool as she mentioned was the biggest hit with us all too but I don’t like how she didn’t mention the soft play area in all the restaurants!! It was incredibly handy . Maybe the soft play is above our Naomi and her kids.
Honestly between the cycling , the pool and the soft play my two were happy out and once the kids are happy I’m happy

Reactions: 3
I know the booking for activities and restaurants can be a bit intense but if you book well enough in advance and just book the things you want to do straight away it’s not the worst.

The pool as she mentioned was the biggest hit with us all too but I don’t like how she didn’t mention the soft play area in all the restaurants!! It was incredibly handy . Maybe the soft play is above our Naomi and her kids.
Honestly between the cycling , the pool and the soft play my two were happy out and once the kids are happy I’m happy
All that prebooking hassle is enough alone to put me off tbh, especially if paying am arm and leg.🙄 The opposite of relaxing and v Butlins.

Reactions: 3
Flying from Belfast...... I'd say they're going further than The Algarve this trip! Nearly catching up with Pips!

Reactions: 1
I thought was a bit weird as surely there is much more choice form Dublin and bfs has only a few routes

Reactions: 1
Style fairy, pippa, so sue, Rosie conn- all in Portugal. Tara going soon too. I bet UNfashionably forty will be along too. Sheep the whole lot of them. Imagine going out there seeing all those doses. Why do they all go to the same place at the same time, god forbid they would be individuals and not follow the crowd

Reactions: 4
Jeeze it’s the smug head on her that I cannot abide 🙈
Agreed. Look at me, I have it all and just showing my posh expensive pad on holidays. 🙄She shouldn’t be posting her kids in swimming togs either. That’s for family photos, not the entire internet. Plus the posing she does for the pictures that the hubby has to take. Oh I’ll just look into the distance or at something sideways and smile and laugh to myself how smug I am. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Agreed. Look at me, I have it all and just showing my posh expensive pad on holidays. 🙄She shouldn’t be posting her kids in swimming togs either. That’s for family photos, not the entire internet. Plus the posing she does for the pictures that the hubby has to take. Oh I’ll just look into the distance or at something sideways and smile and laugh to myself how smug I am. 🙄🙄🙄
Was she trying to make us believe she didnt know he was recording whilst standing on the balcony.. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was she trying to make us believe she didnt know he was recording whilst standing on the balcony.. 🙄
Corms, yeah babes, ok so just film our lavish digs, yeah and make it all look candid. Did you tidy away Kaia’s crappy nappy? 💩 Make sure you get the table setting on the balcony, just show them we eat the good quality stuff…and I’ll just stand here looking wistfully out to sea and get a good glimpse of me now cos I’m all skinny but I’ll hold my arse cheeks as you pan past me. Ok, cool! 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Corms, yeah babes, ok so just film our lavish digs, yeah and make it all look candid. Did you tidy away Kaia’s crappy nappy? 💩 Make sure you get the table setting on the balcony, just show them we eat the good quality stuff…and I’ll just stand here looking wistfully out to sea and get a good glimpse of me now cos I’m all skinny but I’ll hold my arse cheeks as you pan past me. Ok, cool! 🤪🤪
I genuinely don’t mind her. Am I wrong?

Reactions: 2
I genuinely don’t mind her. Am I wrong?
I’m in one of those moods today. A combination of too much coffee and scorching sun and lack of sleep because my husband snored all night! 😂😂
Yeah I still don’t like her tho! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.