TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cleaner must have been in and out while they were away. How do you leave for a holiday with 3 kids and have time to dress the bed like that.🙄

Reactions: 7
The cleaner must have been in and out while they were away. How do you leave for a holiday with 3 kids and have time to dress the bed like that.🙄
Cos she’s getting paid for doing an ad! Nice earner - a few thousand AND new bed linen for a few seconds of a video. Vomit inducing 🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
The shouting out of other accounts gives me the shits. So contrived and them all with the same agency…

Reactions: 2
Have never commented on this thread before but just came across her last post where the kids are sat for a 'lazy Sunday morning' all perfect in their pjs, just casual and all 🙄 Apart from the fact that the girls think it's a photo instead of a video and have the smiles plastered on like prized animals in a zoo. Obviously super aware that they are expected to smile sweetly when the camera is on. So so sad to see them conditioned to sit obediently like that. The smiles as fake as the lifestyle the mother is trying to portray. God love them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1487813
Back to her favourite Westbury... Hang on and I'll grab my binoculars to see the tiny #PRstay 👀
Oh here’s a candid shot of me NOT posing and looking at something in the distance - oh it’s my husband’s tiny penis! 😂😂
Give it a break style fairy, you don’t deserve a freebie stay because you’re loaded and looking at your smug puss with your overlapping tooth that you try to hide by showing your left side at all times makes me never want to stay at that hotel. Well played the Westbury. Your hotel is as boring as her and Pipsy! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No that’s next week. She has bugger all to do with the horse how, I’ve known her family for years and never seen her anywhere near a horse

Reactions: 4
Oh OK, I wasn't sure about the horse show but didn't she say in a recent magazine article that she used to do a lot of horse riding.

Reactions: 2
Has she a house in Rossnowlagh? They always there?
Was thinking the same they always seem to be up there. She probably has shares in the Westbury too as she is their so often... like she is only back from hols in Portugal and is already swanning off for a wkd break..she hardly needs it now.pr stay or not.🙄

Reactions: 4
Was thinking the same they always seem to be up there. She probably has shares in the Westbury too as she is their so often... like she is only back from hols in Portugal and is already swanning off for a wkd break..she hardly needs it now.pr stay or not.🙄
Sickening all those Westbury stays are gifted. Probably doesn't buy dinner or drinks there either, all gifted 😡

Sickening all those Westbury stays are gifted. Probably doesn't buy dinner or drinks there either, all gifted 😡
Yes it’s all gifted…lunch, dinner, drinks, breakfast. They gift to loads of the Huns. I wouldn’t even go there for a sparkling water 💦

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.