TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Say she’s looking out over the balcony thinking she usually holidays in hotels not self catering 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dressing all 3 kids in the same clothes.. tell me I am not the only person who absolutely hates this.. put something fun on them for Christ sakes...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Dressing all 3 kids in the same clothes.. tell me I am not the only person who absolutely hates this.. put something fun on them for Christ sakes...
Is she not gifted the majority of their clothes so Id say everything comes in 3 sizes..🙄

I used to love her but I’m slowly going off her. My partner and I are pretty comfortable but I find the constant holidays insensitive towards her audience especially for parents struggling that can maybe only manage a couple of days away with their kids in Ireland .

Reactions: 7
I used to love her but I’m slowly going off her. My partner and I are pretty comfortable but I find the constant holidays insensitive towards her audience especially for parents struggling that can maybe only manage a couple of days away with their kids in Ireland .
Is this her 3rd holiday this year?

Reactions: 1
Feckin hell, worse than Pipsy for the smug posing! And that poor child forced to smile for the gram - feel so sorry for these kids being trotted out when it’s obvious they don’t enjoy it.

Reactions: 8
Had to laugh at Naomi/Nikki little bow pips posts last week:

‘Thinking of everyone in Quinta de Lago in the bush fires please stay safe’
Next post ‘This is the good life/pool/Algrave dinner tagged, tonight’s dress etc!’

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She hasn't got it all. Have you seen her gnome headed hubby? Omg imagine that writhing on you if you think she has it all. I've just thrown up in my mouth. State of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hate the way her photographs are never candid looking. She’s clearly got the hubby snapping while she poses away looking to the side or in the distance. And always with a wry little smile. I’d be morto even thinking of doing that! 😂😂

Reactions: 4
She’s so confident! That black dress is awful on her but she is loving herself in it 🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.