TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There were rumours of a fall out between herself and Y Style, wonder if it’s true! Definitely a sly dig here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
More shade. Why did they fall out? Spill the ☕
There are some posts on previous pages of this thread about their fall out. Something about them working with the same brands But another member had more tea if you go back in the thread

Reactions: 1
Cormac will be grand in his shorts
Can’t wait to see all the matching outfits 😴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I really wouldn’t put my child in a swimsuit on a public page, would be so nervous as to who is watching my stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Coming on playing down what must be the 3rd/4th 5* holiday in the last 12 mths with the "its hard work when your on holidays with 3 kids. You would imagine she would be used to it by now. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Give me a break style fairy - nobody cares if you and your family swan off on yet another foreign holiday. Most of us living in the real world working real jobs are too busy paying off our Xmas and New Years bills to even comprehend what a winter foreign holiday looks like. 🤬Gives me rage! And having it sooooooo hard minding 2 sick kiddies, aw bless. Aren’t you amazing playing ping pong in your swimsuit holding a baby. Wow! Piss off your basic vanilla and camel toe content is SHITE!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.