TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not for all the free dresses in China would I show mine! Always makes me uncomfortable that if I go to the local playground, and the girls are there, I unintentionally know too much about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not for all the free dresses in China would I show mine! Always makes me uncomfortable that if I go to the local playground, and the girls are there, I unintentionally know too much about them.
Are they at the playground with her or a nanny? If her, whats she like?

Do you think she has a nanny? Lots of help from family I’d say. She seems to be up a lot at night with her little girl.

Reactions: 1
I’m going to be controversial and say that I feel like she she is too old for the aesthetic of her page . She dresses ok but the over all look of her Insta page is similar to one a twenty something would have on their page and it makes me cringe for her a bit .. sorry not sorry

Reactions: 5
I just don’t find her relatable anymore tbh..everything is so expensive or just really boring

She’s raving about how amazing her camel toe Spanx cargos are and how to avoid standing full on in front of the camera to not show said camel toe. Is she not reading tattle? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t like her at all but in fairness her paid for herself trip was positive overall towards centerparcs…but I think the fact that she spent money for the kids to do cupcake making class and was disappointed is just being honest. Fair play to her. Any other insta “celebs” given a freebie would be giving 100% positive feedback because they’re not spending any money.
Bet you a weeks wages Centerparcs will give her a free gifted trip for her next visit! 😂😂

Reactions: 8
It was obvious from the start it wasnt a free trip, she just about showed the in an underwhelming tone the inside of the cabin.

Reactions: 1
She definitely was not loving Centre Parcs but yet there's no hassle whatsoever flying off to Spain or Portugal with 3 small kids 🤔🤔

We went to centre Parcs for the first time a few weeks ago with our children similar ages To hers and we stayed in a very similar house . It was one of the best family holidays we’ve been on , our eldest still talks about it

Reactions: 3
Yep we went a month ago. Absolutely loved it. Couldn't say enough good things about, except for the pre-booking of restaurants that was a pain in the hoop. But then again it was our first family holiday in 4 years, and we don't head abroad twice a year on a sun holiday like StyleFairy so we have little to compare it to.
Rolling my eyes into the back of my head here.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.