TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guarantee you she ends up getting them #gifted

I can’t see the JC’s she bought online but I suspect they were around €500

Edited to add: Found them…€675.
I have them in black and they are amazing :love::love::love: Love them in pink 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Girls saw her last night. She is absolutely stunning. Clothes, hair, make-up everything was beautiful. I know plenty of bloggers our there are beautiful and have lovely clothes etc but in fairness she is next level.

Girls saw her last night. She is absolutely stunning. Clothes, hair, make-up everything was beautiful. I know plenty of bloggers our there are beautiful and have lovely clothes etc but in fairness she is next level.
Where was that?

The Xmas photo of them at their front door. What has she got on her head. She's looking very old lately. Bless them they're not the most photogenic family are they.

Finding her unrelateable as well
Maybe cause my kids are older or interested that she dresses them up like Edwardian dolls

Reactions: 8
Can somebody tell Naomi that those Spanx give her the worst camel toe or is it just my eyes. Why would so many people message her about those pants…I wouldn’t want a vag situation like that visible for all to see! 😂😂😂
I was very tempted to message her about the camel toe 😂 People wanted to see them on before spending that kind of money. Can't believe she's actually giving them a good review with that camel toe!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They’re not great on her. I don’t rate spanx at all. Overrated and overpriced and very underwhelming.

I was very tempted to message her about the camel toe 😂 People wanted to see them on before spending that kind of money. Can't believe she's actually giving them a good review with that camel toe!
In case anyone ever wondered if they read this website - check our her stories and the strategic placement of the link in all the photos… nicely covering the camel toe 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In case anyone ever wondered if they read this website - check our her stories and the strategic placement of the link in all the photos… nicely covering the camel toe 😜
Yea I totally spotted this too!!!! Putting the links over the crotch shows that she knows the leggings are unflattering but doesn’t want to give an honest review of them. She would rather hide how unflattering they are than be truthful that admit they just don’t sit right.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
😂 😂 😂I noticed that as well! Clearly after reading here she noticed it... I wonder if she'll actually continue to wear them?

Reactions: 5
Unlikely. They’re not particularly nice anyway consider the price.
These look like a fail for spanx. I have their leggings, pants and jeans which are fab but these don't look like the fit well at all. I guess all brands have some fails

Reactions: 3
Yea I totally spotted this too!!!! Putting the links over the crotch shows that she knows the leggings are unflattering but doesn’t want to give an honest review of them. She would rather hide how unflattering they are than be truthful that admit they just don’t sit right.
Oh God I came on here to say exactly the same thing! How I LOL’d when I saw what she did! 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.