Thestayoverlife (Jess Parr)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freddie. Jess organises their life and Freddie pays for it. I remember when she was buying a tonne of stuff for the garden and put it all on Freddie's card. You can also see from her IG stories today that the booking is made in Freddie's name i.e. he paid for it, but she organised it. She has mentioned in the past that he's very good with money and saves a lot. I wouldn't underestimate her earnings either, though - influencers get paid silly money. That said, I think his job must be very well paid.

Jess also got most of her house furnished for free: I guess it's easy to splash out on fancy food and even fancier holidays when you don't have to pay for much else in life.

I recently started following Jess's sister, Alice, who I think works full time in addition to the influencer stuff. She seems nice and it doesn't appear that her whole life is #gifted (I haven't been following her very long, though). She recently posted the products she used in a facial which included lots of minis and sample sizes - unlike Jess who is gifted Elemis everything!
Isn’t Alice the one who got kicked out of Big Brother for being racist?

I’m surprised she’s not pregnant already tbh, they have the vacant room now ready for a nursery.

Reactions: 1
Wow! It's crazy what these people earn. Are those definitely Jess's earnings? I can't really see the text and I don't know much about Emily to know if she has other 'creators.'

Wow! It's crazy what these people earn. Are those definitely Jess's earnings? I can't really see the text and I don't know much about Emily to know if she has other 'creators.'
I think she has Alice and Jess, but classic Emily instead of calling them her sisters, she calls them “talents”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
BA67B029-5D0D-4CD0-B0CF-3D7AAED2EBEE.png
How do I sell my kidney please.

• Haha
I'd love if Jess did a grocery haul so we could see how much she spends on food in a week. She must spend a fair amount on wine too. Then again, she only shows some of her meals on IG. She could be eating beans on toast the rest of the time for all we know! I somehow doubt it though.

Alice does seem more relatable from what I've seen so far.

Reactions: 5
I'd love if Jess did a grocery haul so we could see how much she spends on food in a week. She must spend a fair amount on wine too. Then again, she only shows some of her meals on IG. She could be eating beans on toast the rest of the time for all we know! I somehow doubt it though.

Alice does seem more relatable from what I've seen so far.
yeap, my bill is all without any alcohol, I'd add £150+ to Jess' for the drinks alone. Smoothie crap is another £150 a month on top. So closer to £900-1000?!?

Freddie is Land Director for Cala Group https://www.cala.co.uk/about-cala/ Before covid, their revenue was almost £1 billion :whistle:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
New job is probably something bizarre and twee like doggy stylist or something and it is just ‘SO stressful omg’!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bet she's got the new job so that she'll be eligible for some level of maternity leave/pay when they have a baby, makes sense

Reactions: 12
Not about Jess, I found it funny that Emily keeps calling her Victorian terrace a Victorian villa. Surely that is not the size of a villa?

View attachment 1055336
I take this is for Jess. Emily likes to pretend that she has 10 influencers under her belt but it is literally two. I guess this is perhaps for West Elm? I can’t see Jess working with any other thing apart from her stupid house that we are bored to death already.
anyway, my point is, 20k just like that. Wow, no wonder she is doing her garden room now
Oh just randomly saw this post that I wrote back in Feb, I guess this is for M&S?

Not about Jess, I found it funny that Emily keeps calling her Victorian terrace a Victorian villa. Surely that is not the size of a villa?

Oh just randomly saw this post that I wrote back in Feb, I guess this is for M&S?
Lol at Emily calling her house a villa. I don't follow her at all, but from the little I have seen, she seems to have a really high opinion of herself and strikes me as a total snob. Jess and Alice seem much more down to earth - especially Alice.

Bet she's got the new job so that she'll be eligible for some level of maternity leave/pay when they have a baby, makes sense
the company she joined would need to have a generous enhanced maternity pay, because statutory is just over £600 a month and with the amount of money they earn it's nothing to them

If it's a detached double fronted Victorian house, it is a villa by definition. If it's terraced then she's making tit up.

the company she joined would need to have a generous enhanced maternity pay, because statutory is just over £600 a month and with the amount of money they earn it's nothing to them

If it's a detached double fronted Victorian house, it is a villa by definition. If it's terraced then she's making tit up.
Is 💯 terrace. I stalked 🤭 on RM. Just like Lily’s house

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe she’s taking the dog out when the sun is at its hottest! Fair enough the dog went swimming, but still so bad for their paws in this heat.

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe she’s taking the dog out when the sun is at its hottest! Fair enough the dog went swimming, but still so bad for their paws in this heat.
Same as Jess. Influencers are idiot. I was so angry seeing that

That dog is flat face too