Thestayoverlife (Jess Parr)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
followed her for a while (before she changed her name to the stayover life), still not sure as to why she left BA? How on earth she affords living in London without a proper full time job I’ll never know, I know she’s an ‘influencer’ but I rarely ever see her do any sponsored posts unless it’s for Elemis. Apart from her latest post, which is for crocs 🙄 are we really expected to believe she’d actually wear a pair of fluffy crocs
F0DBD469-F350-4FC3-9CA5-13970305382F.jpeg

Reactions: 2
She winds me up so much. I actually do like her recipe content mostly (although the price of most of her recipes is out of reach for most on a day to day basis) but she is one of the new insta generation who get paid far too much to do, quite frankly, eff all.
I don’t need to see every day how relaxed her mornings are when normal people are slogging at it before she’s even walked out of bed!

Reactions: 4
She winds me up so much. I actually do like her recipe content mostly (although the price of most of her recipes is out of reach for most on a day to day basis) but she is one of the new insta generation who get paid far too much to do, quite frankly, eff all.
I don’t need to see every day how relaxed her mornings are when normal people are slogging at it before she’s even walked out of bed!
So glad someone agrees with me, when she shared her food bill as being £75 a week I nearly died!! Girl what

Its weird, I kind of really want to dislike her but I just... can’t. She is sooooo spoiled and I’m insanely jealous of her life (sorry but I just am, can’t help it haha) but she’s quite nice with it. You can tell she’s a nice and kind person 😇 despite her vast privilege

Reactions: 8
i like her! i think her content is interesting to read and a bit different to the other instagrammers who i feel don't put much thought into their stories. Her sister is okay too. I think the style lobster is really good (the 3 of them know each other).

Reactions: 2
i like her! i think her content is interesting to read and a bit different to the other instagrammers who i feel don't put much thought into their stories. Her sister is okay too. I think the style lobster is really good (the 3 of them know each other).
The three of them are sisters.

I used to follow Jess, really enjoyed her stories and found her quite funny. However, recently, they're having a massive extension done and getting loads of nice stuff and it seems more showing off than content. For my own sanity I had to unfollow. It's this day and age when people are struggling for money and then you've got all these influencers showing off the cash I just don't think it's appropriate.

Reactions: 7
Isn’t her sister the girl that was kicked off of big brother for being racist?

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know why she left BA? I missed whatever story she put up about it

Does anyone know why she left BA? I missed whatever story she put up about it
She left well over a year ago. Didn't 'announce' it at the time, just the flying content stopped. She ended up addressing it a little while later saying the lifestyle was getting her down and she knew she could go full time with blogging etc.

Glad she has a thread now as I've been following her and her sisters for a while. I really like her sister Alice (paleopeach) I find her SO relatable, but Emily (style lobster/big brother racist) has been really getting on my nerves lately and I might unfollow.

Agree with others that Jess is pretty entertaining to follow and I like her, but you kind of love/dislike her. Her voice really grates on me - the elongated words (Winnieeeeeee, Freddieeeeeee). Also she thinks having a dog is a personality trait, which as a cat person I'd rather see less of 😅

Reactions: 4
StyleLobster seems like an absolute snob! was just watching her video where she's talking about looking for a property to buy - she says bathrooms downstairs are "rank" and she's referring to peoples home as "disgusting" - I find it quite offensive.

And yes Jess's voice I find so grating - her constant baby voice and saying "poachies" for poaches eggs constantly

Reactions: 5
Totally agree that Alice (paleopeach) is the best by far out of the lot. I love her content, so relatable and fun and REAL. Posts adds from time to time but doesn’t feel like you’re being slapped around the face with it. Also she’s got a successful job but is honest about being skint (I feeeeeel ya honey!!!!)

Jess’ content is so dull at the moment- the same thing constantly.

Also Style Lobster- literally cannot stand her, had to unfollow. The shebrief stuff is a total chocolate teapot. Totally agree she is an absolute snob without any redeeming features.

Reactions: 6
She’s fake as. Used to really enjoy her BA content but cba with her forced marriage and cradling that hound 24/7.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Only just recently found her via her sister style lobster and have been following along her reno a bit. Does anyone know how old Jess is? Just curious.

Lol & the Tik Tok video about Meghan Markle she’s just shared...when her sister got booted off a National reality TV show for being racist 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Glad I found this thread as I've just started following Jess recently. I don't mind her so far - though I do find her voice a bit annoying and she is a bit OTT at times for my taste so not sure how long I'll stick with her. She does post some nice recipes. I don't know anything about her background - so have had fun reading through this thread! I didn't know about the sister controversy or the 'forced' marriage. Ha - tell me more!

I was wondering if she's from a wealthy background as she seems to have quite a nice life for someone who doesn't have a huge following (and I think is a full-time influencer?) Not sure what her husband does; maybe he's the one bringing in the big bucks! I did see that her living room was almost completely #gifted. Nice for some!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5