Thestayoverlife (Jess Parr)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's still drinking wine, though. At least a few stories and an IG post featuring a glass of wine this week...#winewatch

Smoke screen? Lol
Definitely, she always shows the bottle in her wine drinking stories. We’re so used to seeing her drinking everyday that she needs to keep pretending, it would be too obvious. Understandable though, fertility and pregnancy in general are very private topics

Reactions: 4
In this week video, she said something along the line “we will move back down one day”

In this week video, she said something along the line “we will move back down one day”
It's also why they're building the garden office - because Freddie's office will be required for 'something else.' Pretending to drink alcohol multiple times a week seems like an odd thing to do to conceal a pregnancy, though.

Maybe non-alcoholic wine...hmmm...or maybe apple juice...

Reactions: 1
Bet you Emily has lined up a sponsorship with a non alcoholic wine company which will be revealed a week or so after the baby

“I’ve been drinking it for the last 3 months and it’s AMAZING. You haven’t even been able to tell” 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Is this why she's been having all those intense meetings with Emily? To plan pregnancy content and the angle of how to approach it with sponsors?

Reactions: 3
Is this why she's been having all those intense meetings with Emily? To plan pregnancy content and the angle of how to approach it with sponsors?
She will be milking the hell out of this pregnancy. Everything will be sponsored/gifted from her vitamins to her crib. Since her reno, she got used to getting everything for free. Shameful, I used to like her content back when she was still at BA. Now it’s just sponsored Martha Stewart content.

So she’s turned into a tea drinker but used to be an avid coffee drinker. Def pregnant or in the process of trying…

Reactions: 5
I hope she knows what she's doing with eating so many brazil nuts on a regular basis. They have a lot of selenium and too many can cause selenium poisoning. Someone I know had it from eating a few brazil nuts everyday for awhile.

1646159339106.png

Reactions: 1
She is so annoying now. She needs to stfu about the holiday, like read the room Jess.

Reactions: 2