Thestayoverlife (Jess Parr)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so annoying now. She needs to stfu about the holiday, like read the room Jess.
Another holiday? Her whole life is a holiday.

Gifted staycation last night. She is still drinking alcohol by the bucket btw. Or as least that's how it looks.

Reactions: 1
and heating the house while the doors are open, like who does that?
Jess lol. She just act poor. Her trip to London will probably cost 350£ alone for food, she went to Yuatcha, BobBOb Richard and Marestreet Market, she just came back from holiday

Jess posting memes about being new at a job, like she knows what it's like :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Isn’t it a bit odd that her dog enjoys the neighbours more than Jess and Fred? Even if it is the case I would not mention it in every second post. Ok, your dog prefers strangers (neighbours/builders/etc) to you, why tell everyone about it again and again?

Isn’t it a bit odd that her dog enjoys the neighbours more than Jess and Fred? Even if it is the case I would not mention it in every second post. Ok, your dog prefers strangers (neighbours/builders/etc) to you, why tell everyone about it again and again?
💯

I mean, even if my dog loves our neighbour, I will set a boundary. I find it odd that when they went on holidays, the dog was staying with their neighbour while at the same time Emily was staying in her house. I will not subject my neighbour to this, is not fair regardless how much they like my dog

Reactions: 2
Don’t understand these ‘ad aff’ links shes posted. All she’s done is search on Amazon for the hoovers other people recommended her, not sure why she thinks she should get the commission on purchases made through a link she’s put up!

Reactions: 4
Freddie must be making dollar in his job, following Jess’s IG is like following someone from another planet. I swear she is always on holiday, planning for holidays or fuffing around with something that people usually do after work.
I am going to sign up to Emily’s course to become an influencer :rolleyes:

• Haha
Freddie must be making dollar in his job, following Jess’s IG is like following someone from another planet. I swear she is always on holiday, planning for holidays or fuffing around with something that people usually do after work.
I am going to sign up to Emily’s course to become an influencer :rolleyes:
Yeah, I think Freddie mostly funds their very nice life. Didn't she make a comment before like 'Jess shops, Freddie pays?'

• Wow
Reactions: 3
her food bill is so much more than that, my bill is over £500 and I eat much more modestly compared to Jess, hers is around £700 or more

her food bill is so much more than that, my bill is over £500 and I eat much more modestly compared to Jess, hers is around £700 or more
How much time she has to cook such an elaborate meal on a weekday. Is a full time job.

Wow! Reno on house, Reno on garden, garden office, £££ food bills and now a trip to the Maldives!? Where is she getting all this money from? It’s mad considering the cost of living is so high!!

Where is she getting all this money from?
Freddie. Jess organises their life and Freddie pays for it. I remember when she was buying a tonne of stuff for the garden and put it all on Freddie's card. You can also see from her IG stories today that the booking is made in Freddie's name i.e. he paid for it, but she organised it. She has mentioned in the past that he's very good with money and saves a lot. I wouldn't underestimate her earnings either, though - influencers get paid silly money. That said, I think his job must be very well paid.

Jess also got most of her house furnished for free: I guess it's easy to splash out on fancy food and even fancier holidays when you don't have to pay for much else in life.

I recently started following Jess's sister, Alice, who I think works full time in addition to the influencer stuff. She seems nice and it doesn't appear that her whole life is #gifted (I haven't been following her very long, though). She recently posted the products she used in a facial which included lots of minis and sample sizes - unlike Jess who is gifted Elemis everything!

Freddie. Jess organises their life and Freddie pays for it. I remember when she was buying a tonne of stuff for the garden and put it all on Freddie's card. You can also see from her IG stories today that the booking is made in Freddie's name i.e. he paid for it, but she organised it. She has mentioned in the past that he's very good with money and saves a lot. I wouldn't underestimate her earnings either, though - influencers get paid silly money. That said, I think his job must be very well paid.

Jess also got most of her house furnished for free: I guess it's easy to splash out on fancy food and even fancier holidays when you don't have to pay for much else in life.

I recently started following Jess's sister, Alice, who I think works full time in addition to the influencer stuff. She seems nice and it doesn't appear that her whole life is #gifted (I haven't been following her very long, though). She recently posted the products she used in a facial which included lots of minis and sample sizes - unlike Jess who is gifted Elemis everything!
I think their house went up in value and probably remortgage it to fund their reno and holidays? But they also got a lot of things for free.
Do you remember once upon a time she said she wanted to look for a full time job. :(

I also follow Alice and have done for a while. I find her really relatable and down to earth. She does do some ads but nothing on the scale of Jess and her many gifted items!

I think their house went up in value and probably remortgage it to fund their reno and holidays? But they also got a lot of things for free.
Do you remember once upon a time she said she wanted to look for a full time job. :(
Oh yeah, I wonder what happened with that? I think she was a bit bored when she was talking about that, since the reno had just been completed, but it seems she soon got over that and went back to enjoying her nice easy life! I remember she said Freddie had been saving 7 years for the reno. He is a major saver.

I think they're doing so much travelling now since they're planning on a baby soon.

Reactions: 2