Thestayoverlife (Jess Parr)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so Jess and Freddie has set up a company that involves in buying and selling of property. Seems like Freddie’s family are also shareholders

so Jess and Freddie has set up a company that involves in buying and selling of property. Seems like Freddie’s family are also shareholders
How did you discover this? Super sleuth!

I wonder if this is the new job then? She is project managing another reno? Or maybe she is doing something else as well. It seems like she might be working a 9-5. She mentioned meeting Freddie for drinks after work in one of her stories. She's being quite secretive about it!

Also noticed Alice got a new mattress the other day and went to IKEA and bought it instead of going on the beg for an Emma Mattress. Never change, Alice!

Reactions: 9
How did you discover this? Super sleuth!

I wonder if this is the new job then? She is project managing another reno? Or maybe she is doing something else as well. It seems like she might be working a 9-5. She mentioned meeting Freddie for drinks after work in one of her stories. She's being quite secretive about it!

Also noticed Alice got a new mattress the other day and went to IKEA and bought it instead of going on the beg for an Emma Mattress. Never change, Alice!
I was trying to search how much is Jess earning on companies house and came across that. If there are 4 shareholders in total that must be something huge right, like buying old Victorian house to flip?

Reactions: 1
I was trying to search how much is Jess earning on companies house and came across that. If there are 4 shareholders in total that must be something huge right, like buying old Victorian house to flip?
Found the company you're talking about. I wonder if they've bought a property already? Seems pretty soon for them to be able to invest in another property after the big reno considering she had to take out a loan to pay the painters a while back.

Maybe she will document the new project on her YouTube.

this is the job, she probably met Freddie after work of meeting a supplier or going shopping for tiles :D

Why is the company in Liverpool? I thought Freddie's parents lived in Sussex. Maybe they are building a portfolio of properties up north?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not wanting to derail the thread but, did anyone see her sister Emily was saying she wants to do a trip abroad every month for 12 months?

And bragging about it like it’s something to be proud of? Jess is similarly shocking with the amount of air travel she does. Carbon footprint of a small country between the pair of them!!!

Reactions: 7
EA804C58-0B9B-4ABE-86A0-931D6BCDA9B6.png
this is the job, she probably met Freddie after work of meeting a supplier or going shopping for tiles :D

Why is the company in Liverpool? I thought Freddie's parents lived in Sussex. Maybe they are building a portfolio of properties up north?
No idea why she is still calling it townhouse.

View attachment 1462335
No idea why she is still calling it townhouse.
Emily is one of those girls who thinks she's an 11/10 & far better than anyone else...I'm surprised she has any followers at all her face is beyond smug

I saw the clip of her on Big Brother on TikTok recently & thanks to this thread I know it is her!!! Disgusting

Reactions: 9
Emily is one of those girls who thinks she's an 11/10 & far better than anyone else...I'm surprised she has any followers at all her face is beyond smug

I saw the clip of her on Big Brother on TikTok recently & thanks to this thread I know it is her!!! Disgusting
Emily strikes me as not a very nice person at all - and really full of herself. I don't follow her at all - this is just my impression of her from what I have read here and seen on IG from time to time.

Jess I think is OK - but I find her a bit annoying at times. She is very OTT and her voice sometimes gives me a headache.

I still like Alice - I think she seems like the best (and least annoying) of the bunch. Although maybe if she did YT vids I would find her annoying too. I find most influencers annoying after a while.

Tbh she has admitted it and addressed it. Miles ahead compared to some of the influencers.

Love Alice. Like Jess, even if her entitlement is unnerving sometimes. Emily on the other hand… Her face and attitude alone are off-putting. Couldn’t believe she really was the twins’ sister the first time I stumbled upon her content. So smug and full of herself… for no reason really : looks 50 years old with her brow lift and balloon sized lips 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Love Alice. Like Jess, even if her entitlement is unnerving sometimes. Emily on the other hand… Her face and attitude alone are off-putting. Couldn’t believe she really was the twins’ sister the first time I stumbled upon her content. So smug and full of herself… for no reason really : looks 50 years old with her brow lift and balloon sized lips 😒
Her post today makes me angry. She had 4 self care tit going on in the same day

Jess mentioned she has to be up at 4am for work. I think she must be doing something in addition to managing another reno. I don't think she'd be getting up so early for that.

Any guesses?

Reactions: 2
Jess mentioned she has to be up at 4am for work. I think she must be doing something in addition to managing another reno. I don't think she'd be getting up so early for that.

Any guesses?
She doesn’t look like she in work this week too. Fired? Holiday? Quit?
Emily bitching about Lizz Truss. Calm down Emily, you shill affiliate links for a living.

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t look like she in work this week too. Fired? Holiday? Quit?
They had a picnic in the park yesterday to celebrate something. Promotion? Although I find Jess seems to celebrate something most weeks.

She mentioned she had to work three days in a row at 4a.m...wonder what it is she's doing? She does seem to have a lot of time off still so maybe it's part time.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she's gone back into air hostessing...? Another influencer called Beth commented to say how she's so pleased she's doing what she loves again with a plane emoji. I guess it would make sense with the 4am starts and being pretty quiet most days recently.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she's gone back into air hostessing...? Another influencer called Beth commented to say how she's so pleased she's doing what she loves again with a plane emoji. I guess it would make sense with the 4am starts and being pretty quiet most days recently.
She has. She’s working for British airways again

When Jess quit BA last time somebody left a comment saying she was asked to leave due to a conflict with her influencer work. I don't know if that's true or if it was just speculation - but I wonder if that's why she hasn't actually mentioned what the new job is. I think she used feature her job on her YT channel in the past (it was before I watched her) but maybe this caused some sort of issue that led to her leaving?

Until that comment about her being asked to leave BA I always assumed she'd just left to become a full-time influencer.

Gotta say I think it’s great that she went back to the job she loved, and hasn’t stuck to influencing as her full time occupation. Kuddos to her !

• Heart