Thestayoverlife (Jess Parr)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess is just showing the good bits. I'm sure it's often not so nice and easy behind the scenes. She hinted at this a while back when she called her mum and asked her to come and stay. Her mum then came to stay for a week. Alice has just been to stay and help out too - and Freddie is WFH and is always around. She has a lot of help and support and is now going to Edinburgh to stay with her family. Her IG is curated to show just the nice bits of her life.

Jess is just showing the good bits. I'm sure it's often not so nice and easy behind the scenes. She hinted at this a while back when she called her mum and asked her to come and stay. Her mum then came to stay for a week. Alice has just been to stay and help out too - and Freddie is WFH and is always around. She has a lot of help and support and is now going to Edinburgh to stay with her family. Her IG is curated to show just the nice bits of her life.
Yeah, she’s so fortunate to have so much support around her! I do wish she would be a little bit more honest though, caring for a baby is hard work on very few hours sleep.

Reactions: 1
Shes the first to admit she romanticises life but it is nice to see. Everyone else who's had a baby recently has put me off it for life. She has said in a previous story that her mum will come at a drop of a hat and sit with the baby for the night/early morning shift while she rests

Reactions: 3