Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling that she said this Online obsessed generation Scares me. You hun are part of that online obsessed generation.
Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Says the woman who has left her kids unattended in the bath while she farts about filming utter tit for social media!

Says the woman who has left her kids unattended in the bath while she farts about filming utter tit for social media!
Not only this but openly admits she lets them play fortnite when she's not entirely sure what it is, and says they are on YouTube when they aren't really supposed to be and then justifies it several times by saying it's youtube kids... Followed by I don't know why I'm telling yous this. Because you yourself are obsessed with social media!

Reactions: 1
So it's Callie's birthday tomorrow. Another excuse for: kids eating chocolate cake/cookies for breakfast (gifted of course!), being late for school/nursery and visiting half a dozen family and friends in their houses.

Imagine accepting all the food freebies, beyond embarrassing.

Then again, it tends to be that and cheap ali express tat from 'boutiques' that seems to be given to her.

Know your worth eh? 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Wonder how she feels that one of her pals was sent an underwear set from Helen Flanagan. Bet she would have loved the opportunity to post another 'i love my body' picture as she eats from gifted cake

• Haha
So a McDonalds for lunch then off out for dinner tonight as well??
On the rare occasion I have a McD’s that’s me for rest of day!! If I had that feast they had at lunchtime I wouldn’t eat for a week.

So a McDonalds for lunch then off out for dinner tonight as well??
On the rare occasion I have a McD’s that’s me for rest of day!! If I had that feast they had at lunchtime I wouldn’t eat for a week.
And the cakes and cookies too! She’s 3. Absolutely ridiculous.

I’m annoyed for her wee boy. Didn’t she say he was 4 the other day? Just completely brushed past the issue but we get a whole days worth of stories for the wee girl.

I’m actually angry for him.

Reactions: 7
I’m annoyed for her wee boy. Didn’t she say he was 4 the other day? Just completely brushed past the issue but we get a whole days worth of stories for the wee girl.

Definitely the only reason she came back after her insta break. Such a shame xx

Reactions: 4

Totally agree. Did he get balloons, cakes,cookies, trip to MaccieDs and a restaurant???

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.