Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cleaning is wasting time our of her life where she could be working?!? She's got to be kidding hasn't she. Maybe she's hoping one of the people she met in silverburn ("I bumped into a few of you" 😷 is she famous now?) will offer to do it for her. Or maybe a company can #gift her a cleaner 😂

I’ve just watched her stories, she now needs a cleaner? Is she for real? Does she know the cleaner doesn’t dress, feed and get your kids out the door to school? That they only clean. I think she’s delusional. The way she goes on you’d think she was running a multi million pound company. Paying someone to clean so she can work? Translation, so you can lie in your pit with manky jammies on!

Reactions: 2
Just watched. Why is she saying she can’t work knowing she has to pull couches out and hoover and mop behind them?! I’ve never done that!!! I’ll deal with that tit if and when I move 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched. Why is she saying she can’t work knowing she has to pull couches out and hoover and mop behind them?! I’ve never done that!!! I’ll deal with that tit if and when I move 🤣
She can't work knowing she has to pull out the couches to Hoover and mop, but she can happily talk nothing but tit for 5/10 minutes into her phone while her kids play fortnite which she admits shes not exactly sure what it is. And finds time to make stories while the kids are potentially going to be late for school/nursery. Has all the time in the world to swan off to any sort of 'glasgow influencer' meet for a couple of freebies.
I really wish someone in her life would step in and ask if she's okay and does she need any help.

But really she is making the world a better place by giving someone a job and letting her got on with her job 😂😂 she is a crack pot. Sitting in bed and feeding the kids crap like cakes and chocolate is not a job and seriously who would want to clean that house as it will be stinking of pee/tit as those dogs never get out x

• Haha
This cleaner comment just shows how absolutely un-relatable she is to her followers. First she wanted another child now she needs a cleaner? Give me strength 🙈
What does she do all day? Film “content”? Please someone give this delusional woman a shake!!! Clean your house and get a routine, it’ll change your life!!!

To be fair her house looks like it’s absolutely manky and covered in left over dog pee/poop, can’t imagine we’d see that on a tap to tidy! Bet it stinks! Has she changed those minging bed covers yet 😷

Not really a great move on being relatable. Only 13% of people who answered have a cleaner.

I can’t not voice my opinion on her anymore! So now, she NEEDS a cleaner. Does she not have 2 kids now that are back at school and one who could be in nursery. Even at that if she only has one at home she could basically clean 1 room a day. I get it, it’s hard with kids. But this...i was totally drawn in to begin with, but now I think. Just put your phone away, stop letting your kids help them selves to whatever and go and be a bloody parent! Set boundaries. Put your “work” behind. Your job is to raise those kids and try the duck to train the dogs. Not doing new look hauls. Jeezus

Reactions: 5
She is bonkers. She claimed she loved routine where her boys were going back to school but she still has no routine in place, she claimed she was going to start getting up before everyone to get things done and have ‘me’ time but yet she is running late every day. With two kids at school and one glued to Frozen everyday I can’t understand why she can’t clean her house properly herself. The chaotic life they live gives me the fear. She needs to get up and get her kids fed and to school on time, get those dogs walked and get her house in order before she picks up her phone to talk absolute drivel for hours on end.
I cannot for the life of me understand why brands would gift her anything at all- she waffles on so much when doing an AD that by the end you don’t even know what she is actually talking about.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can i just say who the duck calls their business cookies and crack in scotland 😂😂😂 just no!!!and them kids all fingering it 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can i just say who the duck calls their business cookies and crack in scotland 😂😂😂 just no!!!and them kids all fingering it 😷
Great to see her healthy eating because it made her feel so much better lasted long

'we pay for childcare to look after our children but we feel guilty to pay for cleaners to clean the house'
Last time I checked it wasn't against the law to leave your house on its own while you went to work etc. It's not the same thing. I can't believe she's trying to make a comparison. I'm loving how she's trying to justify getting a cleaner. At the end of the day nobody actually gives a tit if you get a cleaner, it's just the reasoning behind it that is stupid. So she has more time for work, yet she doesn't work and finds an unlimited amount of time for mates dates and insta stories 😂. I don't think anyone is particularly worried about what others think of them getting a cleaner. For a start who do people have to know?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Great to see her healthy eating because it made her feel so much better lasted long

'we pay for childcare to look after our children but we feel guilty to pay for cleaners to clean the house'
Last time I checked it wasn't against the law to leave your house on its own while you went to work etc. It's not the same thing. I can't believe she's trying to make a comparison. I'm loving how she's trying to justify getting a cleaner. At the end of the day nobody actually gives a tit if you get a cleaner, it's just the reasoning behind it that is stupid. So she has more time for work, yet she doesn't work and finds an unlimited amount of time for mates dates and insta stories 😂. I don't think anyone is particularly worried about what others think of them getting a cleaner. For a start who do people have to know?
She’s using the whole excuse of needing a cleaner that she will be able to use the time she cleans to instead be productive and work. I give it till the 2nd visit and she will say she feels dead awkward while the cleaners in so she goes out till she’s away. Ummm you could just clean your own house then 🤣🤣🤣

What ever happened to the page/events she started with the social Mama's club Instagram page? And the lot of her 'friends' constantly banging on about bloggers who brunch?
It all stopped as quickly as it started as far as I can remember.

What ever happened to the page/events she started with the social Mama's club Instagram page? And the lot of her 'friends' constantly banging on about bloggers who brunch?
It all stopped as quickly as it started as far as I can remember.
Oh god, so cringe. Only surpassed by the 'real mums of insta'. I nearly died of embarrassment at that YouTube video. These women are chronically deluded.

Reactions: 2
Do the kids not go to clubs or anything. I know we have been in lock down but a few are back like the football ones xx

Do the kids not go to clubs or anything. I know we have been in lock down but a few are back like the football ones xx
Doubt it - she can barely get them to school on time so doubt she could find the energy to get them somewhere else on time!

Reactions: 1
She’s also getting a cleaner once every 2 weeks, I’d assume people who get a cleaner as little as that are to help out with deep cleans, like maybe skirting boards, on top of kitchen cupboards, inside cupboards etc....she can’t keep on top of the every day things ie putting a wash on she struggles with when she has shown the ridiculous amount she’s left to build up so I can’t see how the hell a cleaner for a few hours every 2 weeks is going to change her “work” time in any way 🤷🏼‍♀️

This muppet has no idea as to how she comes across. I wish she would spend more time parenting her kids rather than seeking validation from her cheap cronies. Irn bru budget bunch she hangs about with. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.