Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how you can’t know when your child is starting nursery. She takes Jackson there everyday and she has never thought to ask them before now? If I had been in that situation (not that I would be because I would have bleeping found out months ago) I would have taken her home and started her tomorrow instead. Gives her a chance to be prepared too and to get her little bag ready for nursery.

Her stupidity knows no bounds.

Reactions: 4
Omg as if she's not had a clue she was meant to start nursery 😂 what an absolute idiot. She has one job, a mum! And she can't even figure out what's been pre agreed for her kid going to school. And AS IF she's upset her kids are going to childcare, she spends her days in her bed watching the kardashians and ignoring them 😂 even last week her hubby had the day off and instead of doing anything with her daughter they put her up in the boys room so they could watch stuff on Netflix in peace. I'm embarrassed for her. I wonder if she's pregnant 👀

Omg as if she's not had a clue she was meant to start nursery 😂 what an absolute idiot. She has one job, a mum! And she can't even figure out what's been pre agreed for her kid going to school. And AS IF she's upset her kids are going to childcare, she spends her days in her bed watching the kardashians and ignoring them 😂 even last week her hubby had the day off and instead of doing anything with her daughter they put her up in the boys room so they could watch stuff on Netflix in peace. I'm embarrassed for her. I wonder if she's pregnant 👀
I thought the same thing! 2 weeks off when she probably felt like absolute shite, no intention to body shame here but she’s put a lot of weight on & her t*ts are gigantic, they’re forever swinging about when she’s climbing over tit in her house (literally 🤮) & today forgetting one of the most important milestones in her little girls life 🙈🙄

I give it a few weeks til we’ve got a pregnancy announcement with some tacky gifted balloons & cookies 😂

• Haha
Also those tears were fake AF.
And part time stay at home mum....what else does she do??
And OMG to come home with the wee girl and have a blooming bubble bath??

Reactions: 2
I guess it had been a 'while' 😒😒😒 since she posted a look at me I'm normal and we all have rolls and don't look perfect and a size whatever all the time, photo.

Reactions: 1
Also those tears were fake AF.
And part time stay at home mum....what else does she do??
And OMG to come home with the wee girl and have a blooming bubble bath??
Part time stay at home mum because the kids are at school and nursery... so she only parents part time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I guess it had been a 'while' 😒😒😒 since she posted a look at me I'm normal and we all have rolls and don't look perfect and a size whatever all the time, photo.
Yes she churns out the same crap content week in, week out. The post today that was a reshare of what she posted last year, that is the same as her 'with makeup and without' and 'belly in, belly out'. Groundbreaking stuff 🥱😴

Don’t get me started on the tit on the floor. Why is that acceptable to share? Yeah, not one of the dogs... so it was either you or one of the kids fs!

And if she’s pregnant again, we’ll at least perhaps have a bigger variety of gifted shite to look at. Would not surprise me if that’s the plan...
She does need a new USP remember.

• Sick
If I were her, I would be embarrassed that I had forgotten my kids first day at nursery. Maybe I'd have told my family or a close friend or 2 but definitely not the population of Insta.

Im confused. Didnt know it was her kids first day at nursery...and...she was in a bath at 3 o'clock in the afternoon with said kid floating about? Huh? Why is she having a bath in the afternoon when she has however many kids she has?

• Heart
I’m literally so confused. Like how can you not know when your favourite child is starting nursery?!!?! Like this is a huge step in their life & it wasn’t prepared for?

She’s so full of tit, she would have been told the dates for her daughter to settle into nursery, all the drama for IG to make it look and sound interesting

She’s so full of tit, she would have been told the dates for her daughter to settle into nursery, all the drama for IG to make it look and sound interesting
Exactly. An absolute train wreck. Who has time to watch Netflix in the middle of the day with two toddlers? 🤯 And they were both punted upstairs pronto to watch a film after she’d JUST SAID she was going to start limiting their screen time 😩 It really is awful. Instead of having a bath & filming it for Insta in the middle of the day, read your kids a bleeping book. Play a game with them. Take them for a walk in the fresh air - they’re the unhealthiest looking kids EVER. That wee one now has sores all over her face 😪 Whenever the middle one tries to speak or ask her anything she either talks over him, cuts him off or keeps filming & completely ignores him. The poor thing’s got a speech delay & needs extra nurture - it’s infuriating. She’s a feckless mother & her Insta persona is absolutely vacuous. I’m embarrassed for her & every poor unsuspecting person who sends her products without the knowledge that her affiliation will put people *off* ever buying their product or using their service. Here’s an idea - if you’re so fed up being fat & feeling tit, stop eating a load of shite & festering round in your bed all day. Walk your dogs, interact with your children & put on a bra 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Exactly. An absolute train wreck. Who has time to watch Netflix in the middle of the day with two toddlers? 🤯 And they were both punted upstairs pronto to watch a film after she’d JUST SAID she was going to start limiting their screen time 😩 It really is awful. Instead of having a bath & filming it for Insta in the middle of the day, read your kids a bleeping book. Play a game with them. Take them for a walk in the fresh air - they’re the unhealthiest looking kids EVER. That wee one now has sores all over her face 😪 Whenever the middle one tries to speak or ask her anything she either talks over him, cuts him off or keeps filming & completely ignores him. The poor thing’s got a speech delay & needs extra nurture - it’s infuriating. She’s a feckless mother & her Insta persona is absolutely vacuous. I’m embarrassed for her & every poor unsuspecting person who sends her products without the knowledge that her affiliation will put people *off* ever buying their product or using their service. Here’s an idea - if you’re so fed up being fat & feeling tit, stop eating a load of shite & festering round in your bed all day. Walk your dogs, interact with your children & put on a bra 🤯🤯🤯🤯
this is spot on.

• Haha
A while back she mentioned the little boys speech and said she didn’t want to admit it but had to get something done. I know we had lock down and she maybe couldn’t get appointment/referred but she could have got stuff online to work with

The little girl needs to see the doctor for her face. Such a shame she is just left

anyone else thinking she made up the fact she didn’t remember the first day at nursery so she can be gifted some cake/balloons/free stuff xx

Reactions: 7
I don't for a second believe she actually forgot it was her first day at nursery (or that her crying was real). She makes such a massive deal of absolutely everything that little girl does, even if it's asking to pause a film because she wants the toilet, it's on her stories! So to try and say she forgot it was her FIRST day at nursery is a bit unbelievable, especially when her son already goes to the same one. So did she get confirmation of a date and start time and just never wrote it down? What's she so busy doing that she couldn't remember her youngest child was starting nursery? It's not as if she's rushed off her feet getting everyone ready, breakfast and doing the school run and then flying straight to work. She stoats about giving it "morning Instagram..." knowing the kids are going to be late for school. I'm actually surprised she didn't mention callie starting nursery at all before this, or did I miss it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.