Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't agree more. She is very boring on Instagram and I think she knows that and that's why she's feeling overwhelmed. She feels pressure to be online almost 24/7 because that's the way she made her page and wants to be a successful influencer, yet she knows she doesn't really do anything worth while all day. Nothing of any real content anyway. She puts this pressure on herself and at times I almost feel sorry for her. I think she's addicted to her phone and any/all engagement she gets through replies and mentions etc so won't just have a few days of no Instagram. When she does "go quiet" she's straight back on the next day saying sorry (as if anyone actually cares) and then goes into detail about what her day consisted of anyway and how she just needed a break. It's a cycle and she repeats it often.
She has no time to do anything because her time is filled with her doing nothing. She's very very lucky to not have to work while also living in a nice house with her husband and 3 children and getting things #gifted regularly. I know not everything is as it seems in instagram, but loads of people would love that opportunity. She comes across as lonely and I guess spending all that time in your stories could make you feel less alone if you were in that mind frame.
I think she would definitely feel a bit better if she had some structure to her day, get up, get the kids ready for school and nursery and then set aside an hour or two throughout the day for her filming for instagram. Instwas she films everything, noone needs that many clips of you lying in bed saying you're overwhelmed.
I don’t actually think she is lonely, she seems close to her Mum and sisters, she has quite a lot of friends including ones with children the same age as hers, she seems quite close to her husbands sister and mother too.

Which makes it all more baffling that none of these people intervene.

She cant get anything done because she's trying to tell Instagram what she is doing, while trying to do it. This means she is always distracted. If she really feels the need to tell us about her day, come on and say morning here are my plans (eg tidy up), go tidy up then when that's done and you've seen to your kids and whatnot, come back on instagram. It's not rocket science and I am the Queen of procrastination.

Reactions: 5
Couldn't agree more. She is very boring on Instagram and I think she knows that and that's why she's feeling overwhelmed. She feels pressure to be online almost 24/7 because that's the way she made her page and wants to be a successful influencer, yet she knows she doesn't really do anything worth while all day. Nothing of any real content anyway. She puts this pressure on herself and at times I almost feel sorry for her. I think she's addicted to her phone and any/all engagement she gets through replies and mentions etc so won't just have a few days of no Instagram. When she does "go quiet" she's straight back on the next day saying sorry (as if anyone actually cares) and then goes into detail about what her day consisted of anyway and how she just needed a break. It's a cycle and she repeats it often.
She has no time to do anything because her time is filled with her doing nothing. She's very very lucky to not have to work while also living in a nice house with her husband and 3 children and getting things #gifted regularly. I know not everything is as it seems in instagram, but loads of people would love that opportunity. She comes across as lonely and I guess spending all that time in your stories could make you feel less alone if you were in that mind frame.
I think she would definitely feel a bit better if she had some structure to her day, get up, get the kids ready for school and nursery and then set aside an hour or two throughout the day for her filming for instagram. Instwas she films everything, noone needs that many clips of you lying in bed saying you're overwhelmed.
100% agree with this, she’s had very little growth the past few weeks unlike she did before so we’re not the only ones to think this.
I think she’s always been really dull but there was an element of “car crash tv” when watching her stories. Now her chaotic life is just boring and the novelty of watching her be an absolute div who sat on her phone all day has worn off!

Reactions: 4
I don’t actually think she is lonely, she seems close to her Mum and sisters, she has quite a lot of friends including ones with children the same age as hers, she seems quite close to her husbands sister and mother too.

Maybe she's not lonely as such, but these relationships don't seem to give her the kind of satisfaction/attention that she craves from social media. She's not going to send her sister or sister in law a video of her walking down the stairs talking about how she's so tired and running late for school because they would probably find it boring. Yet she posts it online and people reply to her. She shares so many mundane details of her daily life.

Reactions: 2
Her stories just make me want to scream 'oh shut the f*** up you whingeing spoiled wee cow'. She has the nerve to repost stuff from Jennifer Bell's account too. That infuriates me.

Reactions: 1
Her stories just make me want to scream 'oh shut the f*** up you whingeing spoiled wee cow'. She has the nerve to repost stuff from Jennifer Bell's account too. That infuriates me.
I’m so glad I’m not the only one feeling like that about the reposting of Jennifer’s stories. Social Mama riles me with it.

Reactions: 3

You can have all the friends in the world and still be a lonely person.

I think she wants to have an Insta persona of a busy mum who’s doing ‘it all’. Except she’s actually doing duck ALL!
Her family and friends surely cannot think that she’s ok?

Maybe she's not lonely as such, but these relationships don't seem to give her the kind of satisfaction/attention that she craves from social media. She's not going to send her sister or sister in law a video of her walking down the stairs talking about how she's so tired and running late for school because they would probably find it boring. Yet she posts it online and people reply to her. She shares so many mundane details of her daily life.
She just constantly posts empty content. She genuinely seems manic to me and I did notice she has been talking a lot recently about being off her meds so it might be something to do with it. It can take a while for the chemicals in the brain to even back out after coming off these things.

You can have all the friends in the world and still be a lonely person.

I think she wants to have an Insta persona of a busy mum who’s doing ‘it all’. Except she’s actually doing duck ALL!
Her family and friends surely cannot think that she’s ok?
If that was my daughter, in fact if any of that crowd were my daughters I'd be sitting them down and chatting with them about what's important in life. My step daughter has a 9 month old and there's not one photo of him on social media. Not being self righteous or anything, but it can be done. She's extremely busy though as she's a teacher. I think the problem with this bunch of women is that none of them appear to have a real job.

If that was my daughter, in fact if any of that crowd were my daughters I'd be sitting them down and chatting with them about what's important in life. My step daughter has a 9 month old and there's not one photo of him on social media. Not being self righteous or anything, but it can be done. She's extremely busy though as she's a teacher. I think the problem with this bunch of women is that none of them appear to have a real job.
You're right, they don't have anything to do with their day except post photos/videos of their children and speaking into their phone. It's quite sad because if they were as busy as they like to think and make out they wouldn't have the time for it all day everyday.

Absolutely. The problem is that they don’t have anything else to do, and quite clearly don’t want anything else to do. Their version of busy is what most parents would class as a day off - Not having to get up and organised for work and getting kids and dogs organised to go to nursery and school too. Getting dressed at 11am and then going for an afternoon at the park.

A lot of these Insta mums go down the “Everything is chaos, weans are mental, house is a mess, I’m just like you” route and yeah fair play some of us live like that 24/7, some of us have days like that kids or not but it’s not interesting. It’s not enough to just be relatable.

For me personally as a mum and as someone who works I would like to see things like what you making for dinner? Do you meal prep? What’s easy and simple and healthy to bang out on a Thursday night? Where’s good to go around Glasgow with wee ones? And no I don’t mean show Boomerangs of them on swings. Actually talk about the place - what does it have and not have? How do you tackle one child with homework when the other two don’t have to do that? Pick up any books or that recently that they’re really into?

When you’re showing your unmade bed and your junkie bun and weans screaming in the background it’s a bit like...ok me too? What am I getting from this? duck all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
10 hours that you tube video has been up and she has 595 views and 37 likes. You would think with all those followers it would be more x

A lot of these Insta mums go down the “Everything is chaos, weans are mental, house is a mess, I’m just like you” route and yeah fair play some of us live like that 24/7, some of us have days like that kids or not but it’s not interesting. It’s not enough to just be relatable.

For me personally as a mum and as someone who works I would like to see things like what you making for dinner? Do you meal prep? What’s easy and simple and healthy to bang out on a Thursday night? Where’s good to go around Glasgow with wee ones? And no I don’t mean show Boomerangs of them on swings. Actually talk about the place - what does it have and not have? How do you tackle one child with homework when the other two don’t have to do that? Pick up any books or that recently that they’re really into?

When you’re showing your unmade bed and your junkie bun and weans screaming in the background it’s a bit like...ok me too? What am I getting from this? duck all.
100% this. There is zero content, no good advice, no interesting recommendations, no critiquing or genuine reviewing of ANYTHING. I mean that thyme 2 dine thing looked TERRIBLE, I'd love to see her review something genuinely, like give an honest review, not everything is good. It's just all so incredibly dull and pointless. But hey, these morons keep the balloon industry in business 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

All of this coming to the social mama account soon......Well she needs the content ideas.

• Haha
A cleaner.

I need a cleaner. I work 40 + hours a week, study for a qualification and look after a small person.

I’m sure you can all see where I’m going with this...

Reactions: 8
The audacity honestly 🤣 a stay-at-home mum who has a lie in most mornings, doesn’t home school, doesn’t walk the dogs, never has time to shower or wash her hair, rarely cooks, and now she doesn’t have time to clean the house either - even though the kids are back at school/nursery! Starting to think this is a parody account 😂

About 60% of her content is tap to clean, how the hell will she fill the gap now! 😂

Reactions: 7
Im confused...if she "cant sit down" until the place is sparkling, why does she allow the dogs to tit and pee on the floors?? That doesnt scream out to me about cleanliness!! She is a bit of a pathetic person really.

I’m sorry but I’m crying laughing! Someone who doesn’t have a job hasn’t got time to clean.... is this for real? If she got off her phone she could sort it out but she’s just too lazy!! She said she struggles to sit down unless the house is spotless.... is anyone going to tell her that cleaners just clean??? They won’t go round tidying all the house up too! Brilliant 🤣🤣

I’m sorry but I’m crying laughing! Someone who doesn’t have a job hasn’t got time to clean.... is this for real? If she got off her phone she could sort it out but she’s just too lazy!! She said she struggles to sit down unless the house is spotless.... is anyone going to tell her that cleaners just clean??? They won’t go round tidying all the house up too! Brilliant 🤣🤣
So addicted to posting empty content to Instagram that she had to get her husbands old phone to post to stories to tell everyone that her phone wasn’t working.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my fucken god is this crack pot for real 😳 her children are at school and nursery 🤷🏼‍♀️ Why the duck does she not have the time to get her house in order 😤 all she does is post absolute nonsense on IG 🤬 always going on about how poor she is. Yeah right hen pull the other one it plays fucken jingle bells 🔔 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.