Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was just super yesterday was that all these insta huns were showing their followers how to social distance........

As someone who’s in Aberdeen this infuriates me.

Reactions: 2
She said she wants to have Insta as her job so take it bleeping seriously! Treat it like your job! My boss would be fuming if I decided to just not do something because I can’t be bothered

Reactions: 1
What was just super yesterday was that all these insta huns were showing their followers how to social distance........

It drives me so mad and makes me never want to go to that ice cream place xx

• Heart

I feel so sorry for you guys in Aberdeen and please remember not all Glasgow mums break the rules for free ice cream.

i wanted to message the ice cream place and say how stupid it was especially as they share all the pictures x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I feel so sorry for you guys in Aberdeen and please remember not all Glasgow mums break the rules for free ice cream.

i wanted to message the ice cream place and say how stupid it was especially as they share all the pictures x
The dessert shop photos all over socials last night were embarrassing. Given the current climate I believe it would have been more appropriate to give out the free desserts to key workers, and all the people who work minimum wage jobs who’ve had no choice but to work all the way through lockdown while these arseholes sit at home and complain because they can’t go for a Nando’s.

I didn't even bother looking at the companies insta page purely because of her 😂. She could have easily done those stories in a few slides but as usual she dragged it on and I lost interest and skipped most of it. Why when she gets disturbed did she not delete and start again. Does she think it makes her relatable? It comes across as very messy and highlights to me how little attention she pays her kids at times.
So she was going to have her gifted dinner, put the oven on, forgot, put the kids to bed, went to put the oven back on and wasn't feeling it? We've all done something similar but that isn't exactly a great advert is it.
Do the Glasgow mummy bloggers reach out to companies first? Because they seem to get rather a lot and I can't think why?
I think this every time I watch her stories. They aren’t live videos so I don’t understand why she doesn’t just stop, or cut it out before posting. I have never seen someone drag something out over so many stories either.

I seen she had done a grid post about the dessert place and had a few comments and only one she has replied to is from someone wanting to gift the kids something the rest she doesn’t even acknowledge xx

Social distancing at its best🙄
Also where's all the kids??
No wonder her wee one ruined the display if she's too busy getting her pic taken than to look after them🤦🏼‍♀️
they posted another one with the kids as well but I didn’t want to post their wee faces on here xx

Social distancing at its best🙄
Also where's all the kids??
No wonder her wee one ruined the display if she's too busy getting her pic taken than to look after them🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m at the stage now where all I have to say about her is, the woman is a bleeping imbecile.
I’d like to give her family and (real) friends the benefit of the doubt and say they either take nothing to do with her social media crap or that they have tried to kindly give her some constructive feedback on the way she comes across. The impression I get is that she probably would say she’s taken it on board then back to the same nonsense a day later.

Reactions: 3
Shes thinking of taking a Sunday off to make weekend family vlogs. Oh Lord help us.
Also calling out 'tricias' saying her kids are in a bath, a "very shallow bath". Sorry but why is making a video saying she feels pressure to be making a video and that she gets anxious on days they are doing nothing while her kids are in a bath?! This is beyond being vain and self obsessed, the safety of her children means nothing. Could a video not wait until after they have had a bath? Fully grown adults slip in the bath and seriously hurt themselves, it doesn't matter if it's a shallow bath. I can't believe she would openly share on the internet she's on her phone while they play in the bath. Unbelievable.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Shes thinking of taking a Sunday off to make weekend family vlogs. Oh Lord help us.
Also calling out 'tricias' saying her kids are in a bath, a "very shallow bath". Sorry but why is making a video saying she feels pressure to be making a video and that she gets anxious on days they are doing nothing while her kids are in a bath?! This is beyond being vain and self obsessed, the safety of her children means nothing. Could a video not wait until after they have had a bath? Fully grown adults slip in the bath and seriously hurt themselves, it doesn't matter if it's a shallow bath. I can't believe she would openly share on the internet she's on her phone while they play in the bath. Unbelievable.
She has no clue. I nearly sent her a message saying dangerous stuff can still happen in the bath

What weekly vlog would she give as they don’t do anything at all

Reactions: 2
The fact she had to comment defensively about the bath show she knows full well she shouldn’t have been doing it.

Reactions: 3
I honestly don’t think she cares. She just thinks people who think it is wrong are Tricias or Jealous x
It goes to show how self centered she is. Everyone knows someone who is a "Karen" but these Glasgow mummy bloggers think that absolutely anyone with a different opinion to them is a Trica, even when it comes to leaving your children alone in the bath! 🤦🏼‍♀️

A 2 year old who loves Home Bargains. Here comes the next generation of vacuous, brainless consumers.

• Haha
Oooh she's been working on the new look "haul". We are in for a treat!
It's been so bloody long since she went shopping they'll have changed their stock by now 🤣 but will be interesting to see if she picks anything in a similar level of tacky as the stuff she's gifted from that rule 42.

• Haha
Finally unfollowed after this mornings stories. I’m so bloody fed up of watching a woman who has never done a hard graft in her life talk about how she has no time to do anything and is so overwhelmed. Some of us are over here working full time, parenting, home schooling on non-school days, running a household, maintaining friendships and relationships, and NOT complaining about it. She has no f**cking grasp of reality whatsoever and it will come back to bite her in the bloody a**e one day - which no doubt she’ll take a picture of and plaster everywhere with fake, uplifting words. Sorry Aimee but you are so dull and predictable now, and just downright annoying. Get a job, contribute to society, I guarantee you’ll feel better with a REAL routine and not one that consists of “wake up, watch Frozen, Instagram, lunch, Instagram, something non-socially-distanced, home bargains, Instagram, Instagram, meltdown, kids meltdown, Instagram, dinner, Instagram crying on toilet about how today was so stressful”. Yawn.

Reactions: 9
Finally unfollowed after this mornings stories. I’m so bloody fed up of watching a woman who has never done a hard graft in her life talk about how she has no time to do anything and is so overwhelmed. Some of us are over here working full time, parenting, home schooling on non-school days, running a household, maintaining friendships and relationships, and NOT complaining about it. She has no f**cking grasp of reality whatsoever and it will come back to bite her in the bloody a**e one day - which no doubt she’ll take a picture of and plaster everywhere with fake, uplifting words. Sorry Aimee but you are so dull and predictable now, and just downright annoying. Get a job, contribute to society, I guarantee you’ll feel better with a REAL routine and not one that consists of “wake up, watch Frozen, Instagram, lunch, Instagram, something non-socially-distanced, home bargains, Instagram, Instagram, meltdown, kids meltdown, Instagram, dinner, Instagram crying on toilet about how today was so stressful”. Yawn.
Couldn't agree more. She is very boring on Instagram and I think she knows that and that's why she's feeling overwhelmed. She feels pressure to be online almost 24/7 because that's the way she made her page and wants to be a successful influencer, yet she knows she doesn't really do anything worth while all day. Nothing of any real content anyway. She puts this pressure on herself and at times I almost feel sorry for her. I think she's addicted to her phone and any/all engagement she gets through replies and mentions etc so won't just have a few days of no Instagram. When she does "go quiet" she's straight back on the next day saying sorry (as if anyone actually cares) and then goes into detail about what her day consisted of anyway and how she just needed a break. It's a cycle and she repeats it often.
She has no time to do anything because her time is filled with her doing nothing. She's very very lucky to not have to work while also living in a nice house with her husband and 3 children and getting things #gifted regularly. I know not everything is as it seems in instagram, but loads of people would love that opportunity. She comes across as lonely and I guess spending all that time in your stories could make you feel less alone if you were in that mind frame.
I think she would definitely feel a bit better if she had some structure to her day, get up, get the kids ready for school and nursery and then set aside an hour or two throughout the day for her filming for instagram. Instwas she films everything, noone needs that many clips of you lying in bed saying you're overwhelmed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.