Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was the oldest boy late for school today? The kids had been up for an hour before her and she left herself 1 hour to get 3 kids fed, dressed and out the door? Is she for real?! Sorry for all the questions but it truly amazes me the lack of adulting she does. You have one job, get them out to school/nursery on time. There are countless single parents out there doing this, juggling actual jobs, getting kids out the door and yet she fails miserably! Rant over lol!!
I honestly wonder what goes on in these people’s heads. 3 kids to get up and ready for school and nursery and you choose to film stories for Instagram wasting even more precious time. What kind of example do these people set for their children?

Reactions: 4
I don’t get how she thinks it’s normal to go back to bed on a school day and leave her children to do whatever. Get up and start your week. Get the children ready for school, breakfast and avoid the rush to get there which will affect how the child’s day goes

Reactions: 5
I don’t get how she thinks it’s normal to go back to bed on a school day and leave her children to do whatever. Get up and start your week. Get the children ready for school, breakfast and avoid the rush to get there which will affect how the child’s day goes
I agree! Kids feed of their parents energy and if she’s rushing about it can give the kids anxiety about being late. Who wants to send their children off filled with anxiety? I didn’t realise she went back to bed! I really don’t mind the whole “keeping it real for the gram” but now I feel it’s used as an excuse to be a lazy mare! Is the middle boy going to nursery? I got the impression they were walking home.

Reactions: 1
I agree! Kids feed of their parents energy and if she’s rushing about it can give the kids anxiety about being late. Who wants to send their children off filled with anxiety? I didn’t realise she went back to bed! I really don’t mind the whole “keeping it real for the gram” but now I feel it’s used as an excuse to be a lazy mare! Is the middle boy going to nursery? I got the impression they were walking home.
Yeah they seem to be walking home but maybe he’s going to nursery in the afternoon? Not sure. Prob be late for that too!!

Social Maw details every effort she makes in her house from squaring up the bedrooms to spending what must have been a complete waste of time dressing dolls, but has anyone ever seen her strip and change the beds? I swear they have all been sleeping in the same bedding for months - must be rank in there :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Wonder if she will stick to the no YouTube rule because what the boys watch it too violent... Time will tell

How ironic that she's saying there's only one person who if she seen they had a "million stories on" she would sit and watch them, and saying no offence to anyone else. What in earth makes her think that others want to sit through her million stories of her children talking at the table about a baby that cries?! The woman has lost it. No real content except filming every minute of her very average and boring day to day life.

Social Maw details every effort she makes in her house from squaring up the bedrooms to spending what must have been a complete waste of time dressing dolls, but has anyone ever seen her strip and change the beds? I swear they have all been sleeping in the same bedding for months - must be rank in there :sick:
You do realise she is going to read this and we will get a big 40 insta stories detailing bed change day.........

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know I unfollowed but I went back out of curiosity 🤣 the way she was speaking to the wee one about the baby story was so strange!!! She was like screeching and screaming at her. Would you not just play along? That’s what I do “Oh wow yeah the baby. Totally. That’s so cool” 🤣

I know I unfollowed but I went back out of curiosity 🤣 the way she was speaking to the wee one about the baby story was so strange!!! She was like screeching and screaming at her. Would you not just play along? That’s what I do “Oh wow yeah the baby. Totally. That’s so cool” 🤣
I thought this too. Maybe if you didn't leave your young child unsupervised on the iPad then you would have know what she was talking about sooner.

Poor little sod laying in his bed today not very well and she’s just walked in, asked him if he’s going to say hi to the camera and then talked about how she’s going to “film some content” while she’s got a face full of make up on. Why do people do this?????? Your kids will pick up on the fact that they are playing second best to a phone!! You can’t have a go at the other one for hiding in his bed playing on his game for 4 hours because that’s what he sees his mum doing!!!!! (Just not a game, talking to herself))!!

Reactions: 2
I thought it was strange that she wasn’t sending him to nursery because he wasn’t feeling too great, next thing you know, they’re at the beach...
Can’t wait for some juicy new content though. Need something to talk about on here 😂

• Haha
Oh my goodness she's been invited to do some shopping in Braehead New Look "on them" before it opens 🤦🏼‍♀️.

• Haha
Do these brands not do any research into the types of folk plugging their stuff? Do they want to appeal to lazy, disorganised slobs? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm starting to think that they don't. Yes she has a decent sized following (which we know she bought a lot of) but they can't have actually looked at her page/watched her stories over a number of days. I can't imagine anyone seeing she has bought something from new look and then going and doing the same.
She's not a fashion page and she doesn't post anything that comes across as relatable and I personally don't think she has a personality that you warm to or connect with through the screen.

I'm starting to think that they don't. Yes she has a decent sized following (which we know she bought a lot of) but they can't have actually looked at her page/watched her stories over a number of days. I can't imagine anyone seeing she has bought something from new look and then going and doing the same.
She's not a fashion page and she doesn't post anything that comes across as relatable and I personally don't think she has a personality that you warm to or connect with through the screen.
There are a few instagrammers from Glasgow area who have been flogging Quiz Clothing recently too. Makes no sense to me other than them looking to tap into an audience outworn their usual target.

I like how she managed to turn her little boy having a Coronavirus test, which in assuming would be quite traumatic after one attempt nevermind 4, into something about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.